App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
got refussal today for not showing my attempts to get my sons medical as well as providing proofs of my failure at those attempts.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
N0M0re said:
got refussal today for not showing my attempts to get my sons medical as well as providing proofs of my failure at those attempts.
What? No! Unbelievable! I know you submitted all your documents of judgments... This is really awful! They didn't even give you a chance to explain your case?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
looks that way........ been explaining them since E-APR that i do not have my child's custody and official custody has been given to my ex wife by court of law with official order from court. i also left my right to invite my son in future forever. and still i got refusal for not attempting to get my sons medical done and not showing the proof for same. they themselves send me the right foregoing form and still barking and refusing on my child's medical reason.

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
this is so sad news. cic is wasting the time. if they reject any case they should do it earlier so people can find another way but they are really wasting the time. they should not refused the file after such a long time like 9 or 10 months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
N0M0re said:
looks that way........ been explaining them since E-APR that i do not have my child's custody and official custody has been given to my ex wife by court of law with official order from court. i also left my right to invite my son in future forever. and still i got refusal for not attempting to get my sons medical done and not showing the proof for same. they themselves send me the right foregoing form and still barking and refusing on my child's medical reason.
Its unfortunate. However, I have a few questions? In the custody is it shared parenting? Are you allowed to meet your child? Because it thats the case, then there has to be a separate explanation as to why you are not bringing your son and what his medical is not included. I would strongly urge your to file a strong letter requesting to reopen the case and narrate the things as they are in a brief, but effective manner.

If you would like, I can help you with that. Let me know.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N0M0re said:
That's awful, sorry to hear this, Medical comes under Admissibility factor for which you got the rejection. For a purpose of PR Visa Medicals is an important factor, its an immigration policy around the World we should understand. In your case they asked you to submit it and show attempts for doing so, I am not sure about as to Why you were not legally able to your child's medical, I am just saying CIC cannot issue a Visa until and unless they have valid medicals on file, no matter of any legal case applicant has. Medicals is mandatory

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
FMCAD said:
That's awful, sorry to hear this, Medical comes under Admissibility factor for which you got the rejection. For a purpose of PR Visa Medicals is an important factor, its an immigration policy around the World we should understand. In your case they asked you to submit it and show attempts for doing so, I am not sure about as to Why you were not legally able to your child's medical, I am just saying CIC cannot issue a Visa until and unless they have valid medicals on file, no matter of any legal case applicant has. Medicals is mandatory
Oh come on. You do not understand the whole situation. Many people do not have legal custody of their children if they are separated. In such cases CIC asks for

a) Proof of attempts to get medical done and failed (if the other parent does not allow / refuses it, you can't do much).
b) Declare that you would never attempt to sponsor that child

This process exists, although a little tough to prove - many people do get PRs this way. From the details and past effort posted, it seems the Original poster did all that. So its unfortunate. May be CIC wasn't convinced of his evidence for attempts of medicals.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Oh come on. You do not understand the whole situation. Many people do not have legal custody of their children if they are separated. In such cases CIC asks for

a) Proof of attempts to get medical done and failed (if the other parent does not allow / refuses it, you can't do much).
b) Declare that you would never attempt to sponsor that child

This process exists, although a little tough to prove - many people do get PRs this way. From the details and past effort posted, it seems the Original poster did all that. So its unfortunate. May be CIC wasn't convinced of his evidence for attempts of medicals.
Sorry about that, I was not aware of the legal clauses on this aspect.
This is a sensitive case. I hope if he raises CSE with valid proof of attempts and and LOE hope CIC reopens the case.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
i did submitted right waiver of my child still they rejected stating i didnt made efforts but my wife would not sign anything and i am sure will create more troubles in my files. i dont know what to do

even lawyers say i have 7 days to reopen file or else i have to reapply but same stuff will hinder the case and it will be in this stupid loop.

i dont understand if one is leaving his right and notarized declaration there should not be any more consideration of the child. still they are running behind one thing and refusing.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
for the attempts following i have done in past and not sure if it can be presented as attempt proof.

1. filed a case in court for child's medical as he is suffering from cerebral palsy ( which is incurable) and i do have dfferent orders passed by the judge but last one is a withdrawn of case as they agreed to get divorce only if we pull all the cases back.
2. we have paid them a lot of money seperately for wife and the child as full settlement which is also mentioned in the court order or judgement.
3. i have also contacted panel physician to ask if they can do medical without Passport as neither my son not his mother have passport. but doctor denied to do medical without passport as it is mandatory. ( i have email conversations which were also submitted)

only thing i havent submitted are the first court case order as they were from 2010-2014 and i got divorced in 2015.

if someone have seen such case and would like to help me out what are the different options i have and how can i satisfy they i have made attempts and failed and thats why i have declare that i would never attempt to sponsor my child to canada.( the declaration is also submitted last month and still i got refusal)

thanks in advance for help

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
N0M0re said:
It's unbelievable :mad:
I think you should try again by sending CSE explaining again with all proof and also say that you have to go to court as they are wrong about you. If it fails that you should go to a lawyer in Canada and fight for it. I definitely believe that you deserve it.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
So the list looks like this now... last 9 to go ....
Anyone outside the list from Sept AOR, please let me know.

PPR Pending !!!AOR DateCategoryPPR
===========================
DreamCanada1615.09.09FSW InL
Aigan 15.09.04FSW Out
ues.waiting15.09.05FSW Out
fkl______ 15.09.11FSW Out
DominoEnrich15.09.12FSW Out
Canadaist15.09.15 FSW Out
samroger15.09.16
IceAge15.09.20 PNP Out
Bassamjh15.09.23PNP

bassamjh

Feb 13, 2016
I am a September AOR. Background still in process, CIC mentioned that they have to do additional verification, without stating the reason.
One thing I noticed in my GCMS, there is a note that my name has changed. However, I never changed my name and all my documents have the same name!.

Is getting a lawyer will make a difference? any suggestion will be appreciated!

iceage said:
So the list looks like this now... last 9 to go ....
Anyone outside the list from Sept AOR, please let me know.

PPR Pending !!!AOR DateCategoryPPR
DreamCanada1615.09.09FSW InL
Aigan 15.09.04FSW Out
ues.waiting15.09.05FSW Out
fkl______ 15.09.11FSW Out
DominoEnrich15.09.12FSW Out
Canadaist15.09.15 FSW Out
samroger15.09.16
IceAge15.09.20 PNP Out
Bassamjh15.09.23PNP

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
bassamjh said:
I am a September AOR. Background still in process, CIC mentioned that they have to do additional verification, without stating the reason.
One thing I noticed in my GCMS, there is a note that my name has changed. However, I never changed my name and all my documents have the same name!.

At this stage a lawyer won't be of any help except getting a good fee for nothing. Have you ordered GCMS notes? What do they say and where has your name been changed? If it has been wrongly entered, just send a CSE and inform them. Not a big deal.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
bassamjh said:

Hi bassamjh, I too saw an error on my GCMS - wrong birthdate. I just sent them a letter and the record was corrected by CIC after almost 2-weeks.
You don't need to hire a lawyer, a letter or CSE will do.