VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
DreamCanada16 said:
Medical: Medical examinations are valid for one year from the date of the examination. You must undergo a new medical examination if your visa has not been issued within one year of your medical examination date. I beleive it has to be valid for one year once you apply for application, so i think in ur case u might have to for another medical (if its a new application)

PCC:For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Visit : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Wait for others to comment as well
Precisely accurate +1. Additionally CIC asks for medicals to be valid for another 6 months when you apply. However, do know that the eventual COPR and visa issued have the expiry up to medicals. This means that if you had 6 months left in medicals and CIC processed your PR in 4 months, your COPR would only be valid for 2 months. And you would have to land with in 2 months.

This might not be a big issue for some one in Canada. But it would be trouble / restricting for some one outside of Canada who has to come over and land on a short notice. Redoing medicals might be a much cheaper / simpler and useful option in this situation

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
Hi legalfalcon!

Sent you a PM.

Thank you very much!

ues.waiting

Mar 25, 2016
fkl said:
Precisely accurate +1. Additionally CIC asks for medicals to be valid for another 6 months when you apply. However, do know that the eventual COPR and visa issued have the expiry up to medicals. This means that if you had 6 months left in medicals and CIC processed your PR in 4 months, your COPR would only be valid for 2 months. And you would have to land with in 2 months.

This might not be a big issue for some one in Canada. But it would be trouble / restricting for some one outside of Canada who has to come over and land on a short notice. Redoing medicals might be a much cheaper / simpler and useful option in this situation
So my medicals expire mid august. No way I will be able to travel and land before that in the event that the COPR is issued. So do I just get my medical done now myself or wait for some info from CIC.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ues.waiting said:
So my medicals expire mid august. No way I will be able to travel and land before that in the event that the COPR is issued. So do I just get my medical done now myself or wait for some info from CIC.
YELENA and DREAMCANADA16,

Any updates on your EE application?

I am concerned about your cases.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ues.waiting said:
Then get them done fast yourself, just like you did before upfront for EE, then push for results to be added to your file via CSE and mention the reasons explicitly that you need some more time for landing.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
nshakelly said:

Nothing yet but only wait

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
nshakelly said:

Yelena has gotten PPR couple weeks back.

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
hi everybody. I am silent reader here. also from September aor 16. tired from this killing wait. do not know what to do. i have approved ainp which is expiring in July. and i am waiting for the ppr from EE.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
samroger said:
hi everybody. I am silent reader here. also from September aor 16. tired from this killing wait. do not know what to do. i have approved ainp which is expiring in July. and i am waiting for the ppr from EE.
Hi Samroger ...you can visit 6 months and not finalized thread :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.1275.html

People have tried various techniques like calling Call centres, getting GCMS Notes , raising CSE , writing mail to CPC Ottawa with Urgent in subject ..I would request you to read couple of pages on the thread given above and you will get some idea of what needs to be done.

I am August AOR ..still waiting for PPR ...don't get depressed ..we all are in the same boat .

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
JustCanada said:
Hi legalfalcon!

Sent you a PM.

Thank you very much!

To the Almighty God I give all the honor, glory, thanksgiving, worship & praise! Glory is His name!

Thank you very much also to LegalFalcon and to all September AORs!

After 9 months, I finally got my PPR!

It's been a very exhausting, nerve-cracking, mind-boggling, challenging and enjoyable ride!
I met the lowest self-esteem while waiting for the result - the feeling of hopelessness and despair.
All the efforts, the fears, the worries, the troubles, the heartaches -the hardships - finally paid off - all in God's grace!

Thank you very much everyone, I'm out of words - the feeling is so overwhelming - it all feels like a dream!

My long journey ends here, for me it's very unforgettable. I promise to stay with you guys who are still waiting and be of help in anyway I can.

God bless and good luck to everyone!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
JustCanada said:
To the Almighty God I give all the honor, glory, thanksgiving, worship & praise! Glory is His name!

It's been a very exhausting, nerve-cracking, mind-boggling, challenging and enjoyable ride!
I met the lowest self-esteem while waiting for the result - the feeling of hopelessness and despair.
All the efforts, the fears, the worries, the troubles, the heartaches -the hardships - finally paid off - all in God's grace!

Thank you very much everyone, I'm out of words - the feeling is so overwhelming - it all feels like a dream!

My long journey ends here, for me it's very unforgettable. I promise to stay with you guys who are still waiting and be of help in anyway I can.

Wow!!!! Congratulations!!! All the best!

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
JustCanada said:

Hi,

I am a Jan Applicant and have been following threads from September to December on regular basis.

I have seen your posts and they revealed helplessness.

However I liked your positive frame of mind & approach and fight that you have shown..

Off course with the "Advisor & Legend" like LegalFalcon, it was just a matter of time before it came due..

and Now finally you have 1111111..

Hearty Congratulations!! Pray Hard for us as well..Wish to meet you soon in new land!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
JustCanada said:

Congratulations !

Finally ur wait is over and its over with positive result.

Enjoy

samroger

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
hi congratulation dear. i am so happy for you. God is great always takes our exams. best of luck for your future.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
DreamCanada16 said:
Congratulations !

Finally ur wait is over and its over with positive result.

Enjoy
Thank you very much shahkunalm, DreamCanada16, samroger & Tocanadawego!
I fully understand the hard times you are all in for waiting!
I know it's very hard to be optimistic in such situations, but then just keep on praying and have faith in our living God!

Best of luck to all you guys!