AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj_bond said:
Hi All,
I need help and expert opinion from you guys. I have submitted my application on NOV 16, 2015 under FSW category. I am currently working in Canada as an Electrical Engineer. I have completed Masters from University of Waterloo, ON. I have included my wife who is studying in Bangladesh, in the application. I have not checked my ECAS so far but recently I was trying to see it and could not see any info. Don't know what is the reason. Even though, when I am trying to update jobbank info with my application number, job bank saying invalid application number. I called CIC office twice, they said they can't do anything from the phone center as 6 months is not over yet. Guys, can you please put some light on my case. One more thing, BG has started after 2 weeks of submitting the application and then comeback to Not needed at this time. Please share your thoughts and comnts. I way too much worried.

Application/profile details Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
What is your actual question? If it is in regards to processing times, currently most inland applications are being processed in about 4-5 months.

Hang in there, you have a little while to go.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
ozlis said:
What is your actual question? If it is in regards to processing times, currently most inland applications are being processed in about 4-5 months.

Hang in there, you have a little while to go.
My exact questions are 1. why I can't see my ECAS update after so long ? 2. Job bank is saying my application number is invalid? but my CIC profile says my application is open ? What I should do ?

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
raj_bond said:
My exact questions are 1. why I can't see my ECAS update after so long ? 2. Job bank is saying my application number is invalid? but my CIC profile says my application is open ? What I should do ?
...You have away from CanadaVisa for so long...lol.

EE application status checking has been removed from ECAS since last Nov.

Job bank I think you need to login again and make it activate.

ECAS and job bank won't affect your application..... just take it easy.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
li195724763 said:
...You have away from CanadaVisa for so long...lol.

EE application status checking has been removed from ECAS since last Nov.

Job bank I think you need to login again and make it activate.

ECAS and job bank won't affect your application..... just take it easy.
Thank u boss .... ur soothing comments are a relief. Actually I followed Canadavisa discreetly so far, now I will follow properly.

Hello.Kitty

Nov 11, 2015
kalodighi said:
Is it? I don't think so, because my my BG is "in progress" for 4 months now. Still waiting.. Rather last week I have got an email from CIC that they don't have my medical test. They have my wife's test reault (she is the main applicant) but not mine. And they took 4 months to let us know that. God knows how long they will take to process it now!!

We are BCPNP, inland..AOR 3rd Nov..

Does anyone have same medical case?

I do! and my spouse's medicals were Passed the day after he did it, really fast actually

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Scottygirl said:
We didn't upload my husbands LMIA cert either. I think as long as you've put in the number then it should fine as it's issued by Service Canada so they should be able to access it themselves.
Thank you Scottygirl & Best of luck.

kmagnusc

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Congratulations MASF!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
raj_bond said:
Hello Raj bhai,

CIC stopped ECAS access for everybody in the middle of November and EE applicants can check their application status in MyCIC profile.
No need to be worried about Job Bank account as well. After certain time, Job Bank account become deactivated. You don't need to do anything now. Just wait and relax, concentrate your normal life.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
MASF said:
Hi Guys:

Finally I got PPR about 30 minutes ago
Congrats..Updated ss...

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hello.Kitty said:
I do! and my spouse's medicals were Passed the day after he did it, really fast actually
Both of ours are still "review in progress".... dont know what's going on actually.. :( everybody's medical get passed within max two weeks.. ours are still hanging in "review in progress"... loosing hope slowly .. :(

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
kalodighi said:
Both of ours are still "review in progress".... dont know what's going on actually.. :( everybody's medical get passed within max two weeks.. ours are still hanging in "review in progress"... loosing hope slowly .. :(
Please check with your doctor or hospital if they have sent the reports properly.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
kalodighi said:
Mine is in progress since November. Don't worry, I have been told a couple of times, that this means absolutely nothing. My work colleague was in progress until he received PPR.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
duckirha said:
Please check with your doctor or hospital if they have sent the reports properly.
Yes I checked with them right away the day we got the email. They confirmed me about it and also sent me the confirmation letter of the test submission that says that the reports has been submitted to CIC on 31st October.

Well, is there any office to submit the medical test results? or the results are submitted electronically/online by the doctors? Because in my email CIC or the officer asked that "If he has already been to a Designated Medical Practitioner, please follow-up with that office to confirm on which date the medical results were sent to the Canadian Medical Office (and please confirm to which office they were sent).

I asked my clinic and they said that there isnt any office, they have account with CIC, they logged in and upload the test result there..

Everything seems strange .. :'(

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
kalodighi said:
Yes I checked with them right away the day we got the email. They confirmed me about it and also sent me the confirmation letter of the test submission that says that the reports has been submitted to CIC on 31st October.

Well, is there any office to submit the medical test results? or the results are submitted electronically/online by the doctors? Because in my email CIC or the officer asked that "If he has already been to a Designated Medical Practitioner, please follow-up with that office to confirm on which date the medical results were sent to the Canadian Medical Office (and please confirm to which office they were sent).

I asked my clinic and they said that there isnt any office, they have account with CIC, they logged in and upload the test result there..

Everything seems strange .. :'(
You sent the information that they asked by CSE. You sent it by CSE in time, No need to be worried about it. Now relax and wait.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
duckirha said:
You sent the information that they asked by CSE. You sent it by CSE in time, No need to be worried about it. Now relax and wait.
Yes i have sent them the information they asked at the same day.. by CSE and also replied to this email address "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" .. this is the address we got that email from.

LOL.. i am worried that nothing happens smoothly .. me and my wife, we both had to apply for our work permit extension for almost 11 times in this 4 years period.. I am not joking, its true.. lol..

Normally students get 3 years PGWP after finishing 2 years study.. but CIC gave my wife only one year PSWP..