Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
VII7686 said:
can you please tell me where can I find the March AOR spreadsheet bud???
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CNtBug8rwZxLfw59uxf3xJunhrLsamJGXhBlvoMC780/edit?ts=57c7f858#gid=1891068699

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys, A quick question..I am completing my 6 months waiting on 17th september..got my GCMS notes in July where it was written that my reference letter confirmed my full time employment and duties described are consistent with NOC..I have only one employer and nobody received any verification call or they are not sure if they missed any call from NDVO for any verification purpose. Do you think verification with employer happens in every case and if they could nkt speak to employer, it might result in delaying the PPR? I was not informed by CIC or NDVO that they could not reach my employer for verification..its just my guess as my employer was expecting their call in these 6 months but didn't get any.
This wait really kills..nobody wants to join 6 months and still waiting group :(

derya

Sep 7, 2016
This might be weird question to ask but do not know under which post to figure out. I got my ppr and sent my passport to Ottawa today. The only question I have that I got my permanent residency pictures but forgot to take off my earring and necklace. I did not have any make up at all but very small earring and very simple necklace I forgot to take off. The lady was about to print my pictures and I asked her right away if it is OK to keep it on or take another shot. She said it is fine not a problem. What do you guys say about it? Please help!

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rimmigrate said:
PPR email received
Thanks everyone. The wait was too long but worth it. Good luck to those who are still waiting.
brilliant! congratulations.

can you tell us which VO?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
derya said:
This might be weird question to ask but do not know under which post to figure out. I got my ppr and sent my passport to Ottawa today. The only question I have that I got my permanent residency pictures but forgot to take off my earring and necklace. I did not have any make up at all but very small earring and very simple necklace I forgot to take off. The lady was about to print my pictures and I asked her right away if it is OK to keep it on or take another shot. She said it is fine not a problem. What do you guys say about it? Please help!
Should be ok. As long as your ears aren't covered and your face has a neutral expression, you're good. If at all cic have a problem they'll let you know. Now watch some tv and wait for your pp to be returned.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shilpa.Pahwa said:
Hi Guys, A quick question..I am completing my 6 months waiting on 17th september..got my GCMS notes in July where it was written that my reference letter confirmed my full time employment and duties described are consistent with NOC..I have only one employer and nobody received any verification call or they are not sure if they missed any call from NDVO for any verification purpose. Do you think verification with employer happens in every case and if they could nkt speak to employer, it might result in delaying the PPR? I was not informed by CIC or NDVO that they could not reach my employer for verification..its just my guess as my employer was expecting their call in these 6 months but didn't get any.
This wait really kills..nobody wants to join 6 months and still waiting group :(
Not all applicants / their employers recieve a call. It's only if NDVO isn't satisfied with the supporting documents you've provided for the points you've claimed. Coming to the delay part, that's a standard trend of how NDVO works. They've recieved close 20,000 applicatiins in the past six months, so need to worry.
Hope this has helped and you get a ppr soon.

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
RitJ said:
Not all applicants / their employers recieve a call. It's only if NDVO isn't satisfied with the supporting documents you've provided for the points you've claimed. Coming to the delay part, that's a standard trend of how NDVO works. They've recieved close 20,000 applicatiins in the past six months, so need to worry.
Hope this has helped and you get a ppr soon.
Thank u so much...it was a great relief..All the very best for your new phase in Canada post landing..

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Shilpa.Pahwa said:
Thank u so much...it was a great relief..All the very best for your new phase in Canada post landing..
hi shilpa,

even i have the same written on my gcms, even i have only one employer.........neither they nor i received any calls....do u have s16.1.c in the email which has ur gcms attachment.........could u share ur category and timeline....is ur primary office new delhi.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
Ravi_Hyd said:
My BG Status changed to In Progress today @12.30pm.

AOR - 21st March -- SINP
VO - NDVO
That's a good sign as far as NDVO is concerned. Your PPR is on its way :) All the best!

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.