+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

pj07889

Feb 17, 2016
Got PPR on 20 September (Bit late on updating here)
AOR 17 March
CEC Inland

I think most probable time for getting PPR mail is tuesday, so just wait for next tuesday if your 6 months deadline is complete.

My advice is to keep contact with your representative because PPR mail goes to representative email and not to the applicant email.

This forum helped me a lot. Keep helping others. It really matters.

Thanks and wish you all best of luck in their careers.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
pj07889 said:
Got PPR on 20 September (Bit late on updating here)
AOR 17 March
CEC Inland

I think most probable time for getting PPR mail is tuesday, so just wait for next tuesday if your 6 months deadline is complete.

My advice is to keep contact with your representative because PPR mail goes to representative email and not to the applicant email.

This forum helped me a lot. Keep helping others. It really matters.

Thanks and wish you all best of luck in their careers.
Were you born in '89?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
naseryas said:
There is no such thing.. IRCC don't group applicants by "months". Every case is dealt with alone. The way this forum is organized is irrelevant to IRCC.
But then why is cic telling us that our case will be finalized before february? That's a long time from today.

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
naseryas said:
There is no such thing.. IRCC don't group applicants by "months". Every case is dealt with alone. The way this forum is organized is irrelevant to IRCC.
No, not by month but by AOR and he's absolutely correct in stating that whoever has passed 6 months mark is pegged down on the priority list now, so that IRCC doesn't further spoil their quaterly internal numbers.

Every day more and more people are submitting their completed applications.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
MapleIt said:
No, not by month but by AOR and he's absolutely correct in stating that whoever has passed 6 months mark is pegged down on the priority list now, so that IRCC doesn't further spoil their quaterly internal numbers.

Every day more and more people are submitting their completed applications.
Delayed but for how long? Is this february thing for real? This isn't fair!! Why were we delayed in the first place? I don't understand.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
MapleIt said:
Is this official info?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
One more thing - my medicals will expire in January. Will I have to retake them if my case is approved at a later date? February is too far away from today! This is frustrating. I paid the RPRF upfront, hoping to get PPR before 6 months! And now here I find out our cases are drawn further down the queue. I am saddened, to say the least.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
elmas said:
One more thing - my medicals will expire in January. Will I have to retake them if my case is approved at a later date? February is too far away from today! This is frustrating. I paid the RPRF upfront, hoping to get PPR before 6 months! And now here I find out our cases are drawn further down the queue. I am saddened, to say the least.
Sorry to say but even if you are close to your medical expiry - like less than a month, you will need to take either 1) Full medicals OR 2) Reassessments - which is nothing but part of tests like XRay/Blood. CIC will send out an an email with instructions for the same. There is no escaping this unfortunately.

Based on this forum, I have seen only the rarest of the rare cases whose meds were "extended" - in other words the applicant were not asked to undergo meds again. Maybe such cases were inland? Not sure...

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
vvarma said:
Sorry to say but even if you are close to your medical expiry - like less than a month, you will need to take either 1) Full medicals OR 2) Reassessments - which is nothing but part of tests like XRay/Blood. CIC will send out an an email with instructions for the same. There is no escaping this unfortunately.

Based on this forum, I have seen only the rarest of the rare cases whose meds were "extended" - in other words the applicant were not asked to undergo meds again. Maybe such cases were inland? Not sure...
Thanks for the explanation. So based on all this, do you think that March AORers should not expect a PPR until next year?

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Honeyaustin said:
Look at my signature u can see my timeline
Hey
A quick question...when did u get your pp back after submitting it with vfs?....I submitted mine day before yesterday in vfs Chandigarh...I think they"ll send it to VO Delhi ..but even before that..my case has already been approved and closed as per my application status in mycic account. Does it happen this way only?
Thanx in advance.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
elmas said:
Thanks for the explanation. So based on all this, do you think that March AORers should not expect a PPR until next year?
That's the million dollar question, right? ;D
To be honest, no body know how CIC works - they are the most unpredictable organization i have ever come across in my experience. I personally feel that once the 6-month limit is over, expect PP anytime between today and February. In other words - be mentally prepared to wait for another 4 months with no sign of movement in the application. I have seen few applicants on this forum, who called CIC and got the standard answer of Feb, and they got PPR within 10-15 days of that generic answer! So if that happens, we are in luck :)

Not sure what's the deal with February 2017 - The only thing i can think of is that perhaps the next deadline is set at 1 year once the 6-month limit is crossed?

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
vvarma said:
To be honest, no body know how CIC works - they are the most unpredictable organization i have ever come across in my experience. I personally feel that once the 6-month limit is over, expect PP anytime between today and February. In other words - be mentally prepared to wait for another 4 months with no sign of movement in the application. I have seen few applicants on this forum, who called CIC and got the standard answer of Feb, and they got PPR within 10-15 days of that generic answer! So if that happens, we are in luck :)

Not sure what's the deal with February 2017 - The only thing i can think of is that perhaps the next deadline is set at 1 year once the 6-month limit is crossed?
+1

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
vvarma said:

Absolutely correct. Nobody's gonna be left behind and they'll clear it all up way sooner than their second deadline of Feb'17.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
MapleIt said:
Absolutely correct. Nobody's gonna be left behind and they'll clear it all up way sooner than their second deadline of Feb'17.
Fingers crossed then!

I was afraid they'd really leave some behind to keep up with the 80% margin.