+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just received the reply to my cse that my app is in cio..
hopefully it'll move again

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
conroex3800 said:
That's unusual actually. Have you applied before?
No I have never applied....Why do you think it is unusual?? My status after the new message format was:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

After Medicals Passed yesterday current status is below:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more inform
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

optimistic_06

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-02-2017 RCMP provided: 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Done....
Passed: 17-02-2017
nidakh said:
No I have never applied....Why do you think it is unusual?? My status after the new message format was:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more inform
Nothing unusual here... Your BG is in progress for 1st time. Agent doing R10 and A11.2 checks

Did you provide RCMP with fingerprint to them upfront ?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
nidakh said:

It's not unusual. In fact, we always see this type of status for majority of the applicants. "Next step is to conduct a background check" status shown to those applicants who submitted their RCMP fingerprints along with eAPR. Btw, RCMP is not mandatory. Some of the applicants proactively submit it to avoid any further delay during the process.

You are on right track and just with for next update and most likely it will be Not applicable.

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
ronnie1100 said:
ITA - 4th Jan
AOR- 9th Jan
Category - CEC inland
Update- Nothing at all

You did not get any update yet? Not even Medical Passed?
My Medical is EDE, Family EDE. But I'm single applicant, which makes me worry, the clinic made this mistake, I called them and they are like they always do EDE and family EDE for express entry, probably they dont know anything. What does your Medical says? I'm wondering if it has to do anything with the medical type.

Thanks for your reply, I'm so anxious right now, people are already getting their PPR and here I dont have even my Medical pass.
Do not worry,,I guess it's the visa office that your file is being processed is being lazy or having excess of workload! I too had family ede although I am a single applicant when I did my medicals in Edmonton. I had it passed on march 4. I am cec inland with Aor on Jan eight!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Baji81 said:
It's not unusual. In fact, we always see this type of status for majority of the applicants. "Next step is to conduct a background check" status shown to those applicants who submitted their RCMP fingerprints along with eAPR. Btw, RCMP is not mandatory. Some of the applicants proactively submit it to avoid any further delay during the process.

You are on right track and just with for next update and most likely it will be Not applicable.
Thanks Baji81 ! +1

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
optimistic_06 said:
Nothing unusual here... Your BG is in progress for 1st time. Agent doing R10 and A11.2 checks

Did you provide RCMP with fingerprint to them upfront ?
Thanks optimistic_06! +1

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
nidakh said:
No I have never applied....Why do you think it is unusual??
Well, I had my medicals passed two days before you (I'm also FSW USA, which is the same as FSW Inland) and I have 'Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.' in BG section. Other applicants have N\A there. Maybe you had 'Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.' status, but for a very short time and didn't notice it?

And no one actually knows what is normal. Maybe your case is ideal.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
shasai said:
hi guys,

got ppr request ,thanku all .

cec inland..
wishing everyone all the best
Congrats Shasai. All the best with the rest of the process :). Would you mind sharing your timelines.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm confuse :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
My background went in progress(1) the same day they updated my medical on Feb 13( 44 days after AOR). A month later they sent a request for RPRF. BG still in progress(1), no change after the first one. I'm not sure if I should be worry or not.....what is going on?

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
shasai said:
hi guys,

cec inland..
Congrats bud.. Whats your time line..?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Millty said:
I'm confuse :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
My background went in progress(1) the same day they updated my medical on Feb 13( 44 days after AOR). A month later they sent a request for RPRF. BG still in progress(1), no change after the first one. I'm not sure if I should be worry or not.....what is going on?
You are on right track and you don't need to worry for anything. Since you haven't paid RPRF upfront, they sent you that request. You may expect PPR anytime soon. Chill out mate :)

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
You are on right track and you don't need to worry for anything. Since you haven't paid RPRF upfront, they sent you that request. You may expect PPR anytime soon. Chill out mate :)
Thank you :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
shasai said:
hi guys,

cec inland..
Congrats please share the timeline or update the tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker