+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Okay
So I am fedup with this CIC waiting game. Six months has passed, everything clear except security.Talked to the agent recently and was told that I have to wait for indefinite period of time until a decision is made. Looks like this Express entry crap is not express at all.
Is anyone here in the same situation. waiting for PPR?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Once again looking for applicants who have applications in Montreal VO. If your application is stuck in IP1 and if agent has told you that your eligibility is not complete yet ... Do confirm your visa office ... Your file is likely in Montreal. Please join rest of us here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-13

If you have ordered GCMS notes and know you are from Montreal office do share your experiences. And if you are a lucky candidate who has received a PPR from Montreal please do come and share your experience as well. Thank you!

Hope next week is better for everyone!

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,
Did you applied for GCMS notes what does it say? Did you tried calling CIC to check on your status? Are you under security screening
Yes, I have and also spoke to an agent. Eligibility still Review Required, Criminality and Medicals passed, security Not Started (7 months in!!!). Don't know what I did for them to forget about me. Just decided not to worry and face work as am in Canada already. When they are ready they'll get back in touch.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Alhamdulillah I'm happy to share with y'all that I got the golden email after 220 days!!!

AOR: Feb 7th
Meds: 16th Feb
IP2: 27th Feb
PPR email: 17th September

The application was under review required but did not receive any ADR or anything.

Reactions: ishq74

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Alhamdulillah I'm happy to share with y'all that I got the golden email after 220 days!!!

The application was under review required but did not receive any ADR or anything.
Congratulations. Can you share your VO and when your file was transferred to them ?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

Visa Officer used his/her wisdom to consider your application on the balance of probabilities that you will be able to establish yourself economically in Canada. Visa Officer must have considered your past experience, language, education as well as your self declaration for primary noc duties. Now we have your case as a reference that self declaration for NOC duties also works if other documents provided as strong backup. It would be great if you can order another set of GCMS notes and share with us to see how visa officer analysed and approved your application.

Well done and good luck for your future life.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Officer used his/her wisdom to consider your application on the balance of probabilities that you will be able to establish yourself economically in Canada. Visa Officer must have considered your past experience, language, education as well as your self declaration for primary noc duties. Now we have your case as a reference that self declaration for NOC duties also works if other documents provided as strong backup. It would be great if you can order another set of GCMS notes and share with us to see how visa officer analysed and approved your application.

Well done and good luck for your future life.
Thank you, I will be ordering another set of GCMS but please note that my self attested letter was NOT considered in the 1st place. We'll have to check the latest notes to see what exactly happened.

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
HELLO BROTHERS
A REQUEST from my end.
I KNOW its frustrating but please post us here on this forum once you receive PPR MAIL.
This gives us hope and helps us hold on patiently.

thank you