+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Any idea how long it takes to get back the passport? I submitted mine on 17th August at Bangalore and till now it says processing at Delhi. I need to travel on business soon and eagerly waiting on my passport. Haven't told anyone at work yet and if I refuse to travel for work at the last minute, it might raise red flags at my company.

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone,
i wanted to request some info around process of ordering GCMS notes from this group. Hope someone/anyone can help.

My timelines is as below:
Feb Aor 2018
IP May 2018
IP 2 July 2018
No PPR - 6 months time period end today.
Visa Office: London

How do I request GCMS notes on my file?
Also people keep mentioning that there is a ghost update. Where do you see this status update?
Thank you
Just log in into your MyCIC account and it will show "application updated".

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Any idea how long it takes to get back the passport? I submitted mine on 17th August at Bangalore and till now it says processing at Delhi. I need to travel on business soon and eagerly waiting on my passport. Haven't told anyone at work yet and if I refuse to travel for work at the last minute, it might raise red flags at my company.
its taking longer in delhi these days. expect 15-20 days turnaround.

Reactions: Onpoint

sushmit1992

Apr 26, 2018
Got PPR yesterday!
Timeline:
11/15 ITA
2/14 AOR
2/22 ADR for FBI PCC, uploaded same day
07/02 ordered GCMS notes
08/01 GCMS notes received. It says "review required" because of insufficient funds in bank statement. My fault, seems that they only consider balance on the last statement ending date.
08/06 raised CSE and provided new POF documents
08/06 moved to IP2, maybe just a coincidence.
08/07 received a "procedural fairness" letter for POF. given 30 days to respond.
08/08 uploaded POF documents
08/22 account updated from "additional docs have been uploaded" to "we are reviewing the additional docs." PPR email received at 6PM PST.
Congratulations!

I am stuck in a very similar situation with the PoF - and wanted to talk to you on how you went about it exactly. Any way I can get in touch with you?

xiaobai

Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations!

I am stuck in a very similar situation with the PoF - and wanted to talk to you on how you went about it exactly. Any way I can get in touch with you?
what is your situation?
As for me, I initially submitted bank statements that are less than required. In response to the procedural fairness letter, I submitted statements from another bank and that's about it.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello guys,
What can / should be done after the 6 month time has passed? I do not want to order GCMS notes again its a waste I already ordered twice and they were identical. AOR Feb 2018, IP2 30 July 2018. Everything passed except BG.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Application Approved! Finally! after a 9 month wait.
Thank you everyone on here for your kind words and support. Honestly, without it I would have driven myself crazy with overthinking.

Good luck and I hope you all get CoPR soon!

Reactions: annevn8

xiaobai

Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys,
What can / should be done after the 6 month time has passed? I do not want to order GCMS notes again its a waste I already ordered twice and they were identical. AOR Feb 2018, IP2 30 July 2018. Everything passed except BG.
I would say to forget about this forum and patiently wait. My life was a lot easier before I find this forum and all the IP1/IP2 stuff.

Reactions: fmk8890

sushmit1992

Apr 26, 2018
what is your situation?
As for me, I initially submitted bank statements that are less than required. In response to the procedural fairness letter, I submitted statements from another bank and that's about it.
Okay, I also just received my Procedural fairness letter!

I had a loan which has now been closed, so will just submit the loan closure and that should solve the problem. How long did it take for you post submitting the procedural fairness documents?

xiaobai

Aug 23, 2018
Okay, I also just received my Procedural fairness letter!

I had a loan which has now been closed, so will just submit the loan closure and that should solve the problem. How long did it take for you post submitting the procedural fairness documents?
see my timeline, should be 2 weeks.