+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

DJSHO

May 1, 2018
NOC Code......
just an update: i got my reevaulation done and report was issued in a day. so will just raise a cse to let cic know about the updated credentials.however WES customer service told me that they will also notify cic about the re issued report.
Glad it worked out for you.
General thumb rule for all PGDM holders from India is to send AICTE accredition and AIU recognition of degree to WES while evaluation is in process.
Me and my spouse did this and got it as 'Masters' in the first go.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Glad it worked out for you.
General thumb rule for all PGDM holders from India is to send AICTE accredition and AIU recognition of degree to WES while evaluation is in process.
Me and my spouse did this and got it as 'Masters' in the first go.
But mine was masters degree evaluated as PGDM. and i observed inconsitency wrt their evaluations. Which is why i contacted them again

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hello @div velu & All,

Need help...received my GCMS and here is the link to the notes pic

Please let me know what I can do...it says review required on eligibility and I have seen on a thread that you too were in a similar situation.

Below is the link where you can see my notes..thanks

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/stud20000in/library/?sort=3&page=1
Hello
Probably experts in this forum can explain it better. But asfar as i understand, they are not able to confirm your work experience though u have provided ur LOE ?!

Aden0985

May 17, 2018
I submitted my application on Feb 20 and received an update on my profile today. My Background check went to "Not applicable" from "we are processing your Background check". Did it happen with anyone else too?? what does it mean?