AOR in February 2018

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted by AOR on Feb. 10th and got a RPRF request on March 16th and paid on 17th. More than two months since then, there is no update on any of the application items. Everything is under review / under process (except biometrics / interview). Any way to track the application status?

Have sent mail for asking about visa office, but received a reply that if normal processing times (I guess 6 months) have not elapsed, they would not reply to the mail.
My Timeline
AOR: 12 Feb
RPRF - Request 7 March. Paid 12 March.
Nothing Since.

Last update is medical passed, no additional documents required, reviewing eligibility, currently undergoing background check.

I'm an Australian, outland application.

Personally, i'm not bothered to call the CIC office. I'm 3 months in to what is explained as up to a 6 month process. I know I'll get my PPR at some point between now and August so it's all good.

Good luck.

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
I applied for my GCMS notes on 19/04/18 and just got them today, this was after I emailed them exactly on the due date to say they were overdue. The notes were generated 5 hours after I put in the initial request under the Privacy Act but they seem to have sat on them for a month until they were prompted.

GCMS Assessments:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I'll put in another request today and hopefully see some change in a month when I get the new notes, hopefully with security underway.

AOR is 12th Feb for me.

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
I applied for my GCMS notes on 19/04/18 and just got them today, this was after I emailed them exactly on the due date to say they were overdue. The notes were generated 5 hours after I put in the initial request under the Privacy Act but they seem to have sat on them for a month until they were prompted.

GCMS Assessments:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I'll put in another request today and hopefully see some change in a month when I get the new notes, hopefully with security underway.

AOR is 12th Feb for me.
Thanks for the update. Anything in your notes to indicate why the processing is taking so long ( even though it's a 6 month timeline) ?
I'm curious to know the interval time between officer updates. e.g. after reviewing eligibility , do they wait for a month before looking into security?

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for the update. Anything in your notes to indicate why the processing is taking so long ( even though it's a 6 month timeline) ?
I'm curious to know the interval time between officer updates. e.g. after reviewing eligibility , do they wait for a month before looking into security?
As far as I can see there isn't anything in the notes to suggest there is any reason for delays, they seem to be ticking everything off and not raising any issues. Its been around 100 days now which I think is pretty close to the average for Ottawa, lets hope there isn't any delay.

Also FYI I've put a short timeline based on the GCMS notes I got, the last update field on the file says 05/04/18 but the last date I can see is the notes added on the 9th of March.

12-Feb
AOR

20-Feb - CIO:
reviews CRS Score, language score verified, ECA report verified, two police certificates reviewed, recommendation of pass Criminality. Note here say I attached my work permit to passport documents
Activities also show medicals were passed on this day

22-Feb - CIO:
Agent Review, Police Certificates R10 OK, Criminality Decision Passed

07-Mar - CPC-Ottawa:
PReVU verified

09-Mar - CPC-Ottawa:
Case Analyst Recommend Pass, lots of information here but summary is...
FSW points calculated and Appears Met "Ready To Finalize RPRF: Complete"
Confirmation of my current work permit
Confirmation of employment to NOC
Settlement funds appears to be met, note about explanation of large banking transactions from my client info (letter of explanation)

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the temperature touches 45C here in Delhi, I am so looking forward to spending the summer of 2019 in Canada.

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
My experience for PNP-Inland PR application.
I got two updates emails, one in Feb'18 and another on 15th March 2018. I had PPR email hope on second update email but nothing happened even after 10 weeks.
AOR: 13-Feb-2018
Medical Passed- 21-Feb-2018
ADR - 22-Feb-2018
Review of Additional Documents - NA on 15-Mar-2018
Called three times to IRCC call center and have heard different versions of information but status is more or less same since mid April'18.
Eligibility: OK

I have requested GCMS notes on 18th April and have not received so far. There are no change in my application status since over 6-8 weeks as security has not started (verbally told by agent on two occasions). The agent on the phone mentioned that my file is still at CIO, Sydney and will be forwarded to Ottawa once it clears security before IRCC initiate PPR.

Is PNP-Inland express entry applications are slow? or too slow?

Last edited:

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My experience for PNP-Inland PR application.
I got two updates emails, one in Feb'18 and another on 15th March 2018. I had PPR email hope on second update email but nothing happened even after 10 weeks.
AOR: 13-Feb-2018
Medical Passed- 21-Feb-2018
ADR - 22-Feb-2018
Review of Additional Documents - NA on 15-Mar-2018
Called three times to IRCC call center and have heard different versions of information but status is more or less same since mid April'18.
Eligibility: OK

I have requested GCMS notes on 18th April and have not received so far. There are no change in my application status since over 6-8 weeks as security has not started (verbally told by agent on two occasions). The agent on the phone mentioned that my file is still at CIO, Sydney and will be forwarded to Ottawa once it clears security before IRCC initiate PPR.

Is PNP-Inland express entry applications are slow? or too slow?
everything is slow atm. IRCC is drowning in the deluge of applications.