+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
guys, got my ppr tonight! arounf 9:07pm! I submitted my application on feb 02, CEC, medical passed on march 26, same day ip1, adr: travel history 04-03, bg:n/a on 04/05 or 04/06. my status never changed again, and by this afternoon, i check my cic account, it shows my bg still at N/A, so...i gave up my hope for this week. i checked it again, till now, its still showed N/A
tonight after walking my friend's dog, I refresh my mailbox, the golden mail was over there! yay! in my promotion folder!

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
yukiyuki111 said:
guys, got my ppr tonight! arounf 9:07pm! I submitted my application on feb 02, CEC, medical passed on march 26, same day ip1, adr: travel history 04-03, bg:n/a on 04/05 or 04/06. my status never changed again, and by this afternoon, i check my cic account, it shows my bg still at N/A, so...i gave up my hope for this week. i checked it again, till now, its still showed N/A
tonight after walking my friend's dog, I refresh my mailbox, the golden mail was over there! yay! in my promotion folder!
Congrats ;D

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
yukiyuki111 said:
Hi did u receive additional doc req?
I got mail from cic for travel history is it normal?
Does that mean r10 done

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
rackishaquarian said:
Hi did u receive additional doc req?
I got mail from cic for travel history is it normal?
Does that mean r10 done
i GOT THE ADR for travel history on april, two days later, my bg changed from ip1 to na.
I think once it changed to n/a, which means r 10 passed.
I am about 80% sure, r10 is done by sydney-cio

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
yukiyuki111 said:
i GOT THE ADR for travel history on april, two days later, my bg changed from ip1 to na.
I think once it changed to n/a, which means r 10 passed.
I am about 80% sure, r10 is done by sydney-cio
One more question I'm from India and presently living in Canada hence in imm5562e I selected did not travel that's correct right as I never visited any other country?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Congratulations

yukiyuki111 said:

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
rackishaquarian said:
One more question I'm from India and presently living in Canada hence in imm5562e I selected did not travel that's correct right as I never visited any other country?
that's strange...i got the travell history request since me and my husband traveled several country for conference or tourism...
but relif... maybe they just want to confirm...maybe put n/a on that?

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks

So I received the following message in my mycic account tonight at around 11:10 pm :-

Date: May 5, 2017
UCI: xxxxxxx Application: xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Email: myemail@xxx.com
Dear myname,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 myucinumber - myname:
 Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Please provide us with a copy of your passport, valid for a
minimum of 6 months from the date of this letter. This must be received at this office by:
2017/05/15
You must send us the requested information by email within 7 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized
translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email,
totaling less than 5 MB.
Regards,
IR45997
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Just to give you a bit of context, the validity of my passport was less than 6 months so I got my passport renewed recently. After the renewal of my passport, I sent a Case Specific Enquiry attaching a scanned copy of my new passport.

I just have the following questions :-

1.) I received a message in my inbox saying that mycic account had a new message. The email was from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Now as you can see in the letter that I received in mycic account inbox (please see the text highlighted in "green"), I have been specifically asked to respond to the email and send a scanned copy of my new passport. However I am not sure what email should I respond to ? Since mycic account inbox doesn't have a reply option and donotreply@cic.gc.ca email address specifically tells you not to respond to that mailbox

2.) The Case Specific Enquiry I sent with the scanned copy of my new passport was about 2 weeks ago. I am surprised that they hadn't already updated that on my application.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
You can try sending email to address below and cc to email address they told you. They can attach your passport to the file.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

If not they will guide you how to proceed else can call CIC on Monday.

Maherd said:
Hi Folks

So I received the following message in my mycic account tonight at around 11:10 pm :-

Date: May 5, 2017
UCI: xxxxxxx Application: xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Email: myemail@xxx.com
Dear myname,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 myucinumber - myname:
 Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Please provide us with a copy of your passport, valid for a
minimum of 6 months from the date of this letter. This must be received at this office by:
2017/05/15
You must send us the requested information by email within 7 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized
translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email,
totaling less than 5 MB.
Regards,
IR45997
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Just to give you a bit of context, the validity of my passport was less than 6 months so I got my passport renewed recently. After the renewal of my passport, I sent a Case Specific Enquiry attaching a scanned copy of my new passport.

I just have the following questions :-

1.) I received a message in my inbox saying that mycic account had a new message. The email was from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Now as you can see in the letter that I received in mycic account inbox (please see the text highlighted in "green"), I have been specifically asked to respond to the email and send a scanned copy of my new passport. However I am not sure what email should I respond to ? Since mycic account inbox doesn't have a reply option and donotreply@cic.gc.ca email address specifically tells you not to respond to that mailbox

2.) The Case Specific Enquiry I sent with the scanned copy of my new passport was about 2 weeks ago. I am surprised that they hadn't already updated that on my application.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
No need for CSE for queries!!

diddledo said:
Which email id do you guys send emails too ?
Do you use CSE ?
thanks

Redbaron

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-09-2017
traveler982 said:
My background is not even started.
How about your case?
Not started either.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rg74 said:
You can try sending email to address below and cc to email address they told you. They can attach your passport to the file.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

If not they will guide you how to proceed else can call CIC on Monday.
Thanks :) I will send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. They never provided me any other email addresses so I guess nothing I can cc.

I will also confirm with CIC on Monday. Thanks for your help !