+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hey Guys,

Does "Review of eligibility" field get updated too? Or is it just the "Background Check" field that changes to NBG --> NA --> IP(2) in CIC profile.

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veeraB said:
Hey Guys,

Does "Review of eligibility" field get updated too? Or is it just the "Background Check" field that changes to NBG --> NA --> IP(2) in CIC profile.
I believe the 'Review of Eligibility' remains the same throughout until the application is approved.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
sidmadhati said:
I am stuck with IP2 for last one week. I dont know whats hPpening
sidmadhati said:
If you struck in IP2 and dint receive PPR, please call CIC and find out.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
sidmadhati said:
For me for some weird reason the PPR letter was sent to a lawyer whom I was initially going to engage. The firm actually helped with my initial work visa and I did get some initial advise on PR application. But for PR itself I did it myself and so how CIC linked it to the lawyers. Maybe they opened a file earlier, I'm not so sure.

It didn't come to my personal email at all. While prior CIC notifications came to my email. Nevertheless I'm so happy to get it.

sidmadhati

Apr 27, 2017
chandra415 said:
If you struck in IP2 and dint receive PPR, please call CIC and find out.
i did call cic ... they informed me saying it was with VO for final review and its upto thee if they want to make a decision or ask questions

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Yes, many are having this problem that the PPR email is going to the lawyer who might have previously applied for work permit. Because of the UCI number being same all previous details remain on the file. When i called CIC even they told me that old lawyers(who filed for Work permit) is on there so i asked them to remove it and then made my own email address as primary through CSE.

Have a wonderful weekend !!

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
rg74 said:
Yes, many are having this problem that the PPR email is going to the lawyer who might have previously applied for work permit. Because of the UCI number being same all previous details remain on the file. When i called CIC even they told me that old lawyers(who filed for Work permit) is on there so i asked them to remove it and then made my own email address as primary through CSE.

Have a wonderful weekend !!
Ahhh i see.... so better check with your previous lawyers...but its weird if you file it yourself it still goes to the lawyers.

Anyway bro good luck to you and hope you get the golden email soon

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Guys,
I have seen some people emaling or calling.
Can someone tell where to email and what status they provide?
what if i call cic , should i ask directly about update on file?

Medical passed 30-03-2017 since then Next Step is to conduct a Background Check (No change) . Worried!!!!

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Guys,

Medical passed 30-03-2017 since then Next Step is to conduct a Background Check (No change) . Worried!!!!

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
kaur989 said:
Guys,

Just snapchat them Kaur
Waheguru

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

I have ITA and I am in the process of gathering the documents. In 2011, L1A visa for USA was refused and Visa officer informed me to come with different type of visa categories but I don't have any relevant document regards with refusal visa and even there is no indication of refusal stamp in my passport.

In this case, do I need to mention 'Yes' or 'No' in the below statuary questions.

1. Has Arunkumar Panchatsharam been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has Arunkumar Panchatsharam ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

can you please suggest on this.