24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
http://www.fips.ca/fngerprints.html

Can check out the locations they have.

Artorius said:
Has anyone done RCMP in Toronto? Please help with location. Got a request this morning to submit RCMP

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Artorius said:
Has anyone done RCMP in Toronto? Please help with location. Got a request this morning to submit RCMP
You can select nearest office

https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/offices

When was your AOR?

Manishdwivedi

Mar 6, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2017
DO we need to do RCMP upfront?? does it make the process faster?? There is no update on my prfoile since 28-Feb (AOR 03-Feb)

suggestion??

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Manishdwivedi said:
DO we need to do RCMP upfront?? does it make the process faster?? There is no update on my prfoile since 28-Feb (AOR 03-Feb)

suggestion??
Relax....they are getting there...They have started processing Feb 1st AORs....if they will need one they will ask you in this week :)

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi Guys, need some help
I applied on 18th Feb after getting ITA, Did medical upfront (Was told to do some extra tests as I was to be hepatitis B positive, however series of further medical tests found that I am a carrier and virus is inactive, so IRCC's designated doctor wrote in the report that I should be ok for the immigration). Anyways I went ahead and applied and paid both right to adope and other fee.

I have been waiting since then, today got an email from IRCC saying there is an update on your account and it says that "Your applications is in progress, the next step is background check" other than that everything is same and medical, particularly medical bit says "You do not require medical, we will tell you if you require one".

My question is does IRCC do medical review first or the background check??

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
waqar001 said:
Hi Guys, need some help
I applied on 18th Feb after getting ITA, Did medical upfront (Was told to do some extra tests as I was to be hepatitis B positive, however series of further medical tests found that I am a carrier and virus is inactive, so IRCC's designated doctor wrote in the report that I should be ok for the immigration). Anyways I went ahead and applied and paid both right to adope and other fee.

I have been waiting since then, today got an email from IRCC saying there is an update on your account and it says that "Your applications is in progress, the next step is background check" other than that everything is same and medical, particularly medical bit says "You do not require medical, we will tell you if you require one".

My question is does IRCC do medical review first or the background check??
My medical got passed the they after my background status changed from NA to NS. Check your profile tomorrow

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
TLOU said:
So I'm starting to see those with AOR in Feb are passing their medical, while mine still saying not needed.

I did my medical late December 2016, and got AOR 7th Feb. Do you guys reckon there's an issue with my medical? Maybe the clinic did not upload my medical results?

My background check is still saying next step is to conduct a background check...
Same issue here. The doctor confirmed that he uploaded everything and they are fine. but no single update since Feb 9th!

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Gentlemen, It is been 53 days and still I did not get my BOWP. But I got reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Mar 23 that my BOWP got approved on or before march 23. Should I ask CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? can you please someone guide me?

Current Status
----------------
AOR: Feb 10(CEC-Inland)
Medical Passed: March 8th
Background - Under process from March 8th (No change after March 8th)
Review of Eligibility - Under Review from March 8th (No change after March 8th)

Thanks,
Eswaran R

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Eswaran said:
Hi Gentlemen, It is been 53 days and still I did not get my BOWP. But I got reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Mar 23 that my BOWP got approved on or before march 23. Should I ask CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? can you please someone guide me?

Current Status
----------------

Thanks,
Eswaran R
If your BOWP got approved then it means your file has passed R10 check and its in the queue right now and there is nothing you can do if its in queue. Whenever VO will open your file you will see progress fairly quickly.

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
Eswaran said:

Current Status
----------------

Thanks,
Eswaran R
You are not alone i am also waiting for some update.