AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
So I'm starting to see those with AOR in Feb are passing their medical, while mine still saying not needed.

I did my medical late December 2016, and got AOR 7th Feb. Do you guys reckon there's an issue with my medical? Maybe the clinic did not upload my medical results?

My background check is still saying next step is to conduct a background check...

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
traveler982 said:
AOR 19 feb
PNP out-land
VO Vienna

no movement-not even medicals passed

I feel really worried :mad:
How do you know that your VO is Vienna? Are you sure? If not send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
AOR 19 feb
PNP out-land
VO Vienna

no movement-not even medicals passed

I feel really worried :mad:
That is a bit strange. What country are you from and in which country did you do your medical check up? Are you PNP-FSW-O or PNP-CEC-O?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
How do you know that your VO is Vienna? Are you sure? If not send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I know that my VO is Vienna because I live in Europe, and as far as know Vienna is office responsible for applicants from Europe.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
That is a bit strange. What country are you from and in which country did you do your medical check up? Are you PNP-FSW-O or PNP-CEC-O?
I live in Macedonia, I am PNP-FSW-O. I did my medicals in my country on 7-th Feb.

What do you think is strange? Could be some king of issue with my applications.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
traveler982 said:
I live in Macedonia, I am PNP-FSW-O. I did my medicals in my country on 7-th Feb.

your application may still be with CIO - Sydney Nova Scotia.
They might not have started working on it. Would suggest you to hold on for a bit, you might get an update in a week's time.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
traveler982 said:
I know that my VO is Vienna because I live in Europe, and as far as know Vienna is office responsible for applicants from Europe.
Not always. The present trend for FSWO/PNPO is that the applications gets accumulated in CPC Sydney. Then its going to CIO Sydney. The timeline you mentioned may have this route. However I am not sure if CIO and CPC is the same office. If your application is with Vienna (your local VO) then its probably in the last phase.
Thanks for -1.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:

Yes Macedonia do belong under Vienna. What I find a bit strange is, that your Medicals are not passed yet. Common practice is, that Outlanders do pass faster than CEC and Inlands and USA.
From what I remember from my notes, they like to approve Criminality and Geography (checks in USA register) on the same date. 2 months without passed medicals might indicate, that they are waiting for something or are unsure about something.
It can be normal, if for example you had to forward some PCC, that takes way too long to get, so you have sent application for that PCC with LOE and only uploaded it later. Another possible explanation would be, that your name has similarity with somebody else in register and that they do double checks.
But then again who knows, they might just got a different orders how to process fresh application and they started to bundle Medicals with something else.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
vensak said:
Yes Macedonia do belong under Vienna. What I find a bit strange is, that your Medicals are not passed yet. Common practice is, that Outlanders do pass faster than CEC and Inlands and USA.
From what I remember from my notes, they like to approve Criminality and Geography (checks in USA register) on the same date. 2 months without passed medicals might indicate, that they are waiting for something or are unsure about something.
It can be normal, if for example you had to forward some PCC, that takes way too long to get, so you have sent application for that PCC with LOE and only uploaded it later. Another possible explanation would be, that your name has similarity with somebody else in register and that they do double checks.
But then again who knows, they might just got a different orders how to process fresh application and they started to bundle Medicals with something else.
Hi vensak, Thanks for sharing your note info. There is something different going on now. My observation is that FSWO/PNPO applications after 16 Feb have not passed medical in full generality. Some isolated and very few cases passed. A whole bunch of people waiting for the medical to pass. And in most cases VO is CPC first and then CIO. I am also in the same boat and I am worried if they have opened these applications. Even if they have opened some they have not updated it. At the same time CEC is extremely fast now for medicals. In any case it seems we have to wait longer than the average.

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
vensak said:
I'm also FSWO with AOR 15th February, no update whatsoever.

A handful of us have not passed medicals for reasons best known to CIC.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Regarding my PCC I believe that it couldn`t be issue because I haven`t lived in any other country other then mine. So I uploaded PCC along with my application.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
They might not have started working on it. Would suggest you to hold on for a bit, you might get an update in a week's time.
Thanks for your kind words. Hope I would see some movement.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Atlast said:
I'm also FSWO with AOR 15th February, no update whatsoever.

A handful of us have not passed medicals for reasons best known to CIC.
I have noticed that trend. It`s a little slow pace for our applications.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Haya,

Need a small clarification plz

I've applied online for PR - PNP stream, received AOR same minute, and have my medical passed status.

Should have I received UCI at any of those stages, or that's irrelevant in my case please ?

Thanks

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
vishalg said:
PNPO here, AOR means they checked the files, recorded it (with Appli No. and UCI) and about to submit to LVO or they registered it and only to start their evaluation? when they will send it to LVO then?

any response is appreciated