+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
manidhatt said:
Did you upload the pdf file from Wes account?

I just scanned the hard copy that they sent me.
If you mean the duplicate report with reference number ending in IMM, then yup, that is what I uploaded.

But I did not include the first ECA report thinking that they need the upgraded one with IMM suffix.

Can I send a CSE to them including the first ECA report?

Thank you.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
T365 said:
If you mean the duplicate report with reference number ending in IMM, then yup, that is what I uploaded.

But I did not include the first ECA report thinking that they need the upgraded one with IMM suffix.

Can I send a CSE to them including the first ECA report?

Thank you.
You can CSE anytime. I'm just getting confused which one are we suppose to send. I scanned the hard copy report that WES mailed me and is of 2 pages.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
manidhatt said:
You can CSE anytime. I'm just getting confused which one are we suppose to send. I scanned the hard copy report that WES mailed me and is of 2 pages.
I think CIC wants the very first one, the upgraded one and everything in between.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
I think CIC wants the hard copy, the upgraded one and everything in between.
dears for wes check below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=867&top=6

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
T365 said:
I just read that CIC also rejects if only WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Did anyone else here do the same?

I will submit CSE including a scan of the first original report. :(
Can you please let me know where did you read that they reject if only ECA report with IMM suffix is uploaded. I don't think they rely on what we upload but they validate IMM# against WES. They have access to WES. This is my assumption based on the below link from CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Note: You will have to provide the reference number from the ECA report in your Express Entry profile, as well as in your application for permanent residence (along with proof of your foreign credential). If we cannot validate the number you enter, you will need to provide an electronic copy to confirm. Keep a copy in case we need to see it.

If you are invited to apply for permanent residence and you do not include this assessment and proof of your foreign credential when you apply, your application is not complete and will not be accepted for processing. Any fees submitted will be returned and you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile to be considered in the future.

And this is what you see at the bottom of your WES credential page.

This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a CIC immigration application. CIC will verify the report against an electronic
copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by CIC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way.

polcoin

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Request
11-02-2015-Pass
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-06-2016
New update just now

BG Check changed from InProgress to Not needed at this time.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VenkateshAP said:
Can you please let me know where did you read that they reject if only ECA report with IMM suffix is uploaded. I don't think they rely on what we upload but they validate IMM# against WES. They have access to WES. This is my assumption based on the below link from CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Note: You will have to provide the reference number from the ECA report in your Express Entry profile, as well as in your application for permanent residence (along with proof of your foreign credential). If we cannot validate the number you enter, you will need to provide an electronic copy to confirm. Keep a copy in case we need to see it.

If you are invited to apply for permanent residence and you do not include this assessment and proof of your foreign credential when you apply, your application is not complete and will not be accepted for processing. Any fees submitted will be returned and you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile to be considered in the future.

And this is what you see at the bottom of your WES credential page.

This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a CIC immigration application. CIC will verify the report against an electronic
copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by CIC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way.
I also upgraded my report and new report with IMM suffix has the same number as my old report.
So I didn't change anything. Have you guys got different numeric number in reference# ?

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am getting ghost emails everyday since 11 feb but nothing changed in mycic , anyone in same situation

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
varun22 said:
I also upgraded my report and new report with IMM suffix has the same number as my old report.
So I didn't change anything. Have you guys got different numeric number in reference# ?
I have uploaded 2 pages report which contains IMM suffix number. I am not sure what is old report?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
VenkateshAP said:
I have uploaded 2 pages report which contains IMM suffix number. I am not sure what is old report?
By old I mean the very first one, the original one that you get when you apply to WES for the first time. The one with IMM suffix is the 'upgraded' report. Unless you just applied to WES recently and the very first report they gave you already ended with IMM.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
I heard from one whose AOR on 9th Feb got his BG inprogress and med passed.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanarth said:
I heard from one whose AOR on 9th Feb got his BG inprogress and med passed.
This is very normal, especially if he/she is a CEC. They get their BC in progress faster, however, this doesn't mean that their applications are processed faster. Don't worry man.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Sure @Sirgic, I am not worried at all, since I belong to CEC category too wondering if submissions handled by different offices of CIC even though it is online and that causes the processing timeline differences. Does anyone know the approximate time for the end to end processing for CEC category these days ?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
ajanarth said:
Sure @Sirgic, I am not worried at all, since I belong to CEC category too wondering if submissions handled by different offices of CIC even though it is online and that causes the processing timeline differences. Does anyone know the approximate time for the end to end processing for CEC category these days ?
No specific time for any stream. One forum member (Russian) got PPR in 38 days and applied under FSW. Totally depends on VO.

I'm inland CEC and my meds passed after 9 days. You can't track processing time for EE applications.