+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
MandyKMF said:
Just got PPR last night :D

Thanks To GOD, LORD Ganapathi and Muruga.
Got My PPR yesterday Night 9.41pm Toronto

Timeline below:

Category: CEC
ITA: July 17
Submitted: 17
AOR: Aug 18
ECAS: Aug 20
Medical Passed:21
Decision Made: Sept 30
PPR: October 7
PPR: Oct 7

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PP received at Ottawa today. Hope I get back in two weeks time. Another wait starts now.
PS: I expect COPR by Nov 6th so that I don't have to send BOWP.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update for you guys!!
I am on implied status and WP application in progress is only valid till Nov 6th 2015. So this is what my plans are.

1. Leave Canada before Nov 6th to India, from this I can avoid illegal stay status in Canada.
2. Take two weeks vacation in India (still need to discuss this with my employer)
3. Use one time VISA for Landing in Canada, while coming back
4. Expect PR card within 60 days.

PS: By doing the above , I can avail paid vacation from my employer. And use all my earned leaves (elapse if not taken anyways) before Dec 31st, 2015.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
i have a question to those who got PPR's... when should the passport arrive to your VO? do they give you a month? 3 months?
I only ask because, IN CASE I get lucky and i get PPR in a couple of weeks, I'll be having a series of international business trips (i work in international marketing) and might not be able to send my passport for 4-5 weeks until i'm settled back in the US... So just wanted to know! I know i'm being wayyyyyyy ahead of myself, but I'm a little anal when it comes to future planning :)

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for pp to return with visa
tomneversfield said:
i have a question to those who got PPR's... when should the passport arrive to your VO? do they give you a month? 3 months?
I only ask because, IN CASE I get lucky and i get PPR in a couple of weeks, I'll be having a series of international business trips (i work in international marketing) and might not be able to send my passport for 4-5 weeks until i'm settled back in the US... So just wanted to know! I know i'm being wayyyyyyy ahead of myself, but I'm a little anal when it comes to future planning :)
They Only give 30 days to submit the passport. It says in first paragraph of PPR letter.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation."

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
rams2me said:
update for you guys!!
I am on implied status and WP application in progress is only valid till Nov 6th 2015. So this is what my plans are.

1. Leave Canada before Nov 6th to India, from this I can avoid illegal stay status in Canada.
2. Take two weeks vacation in India (still need to discuss this with my employer)
3. Use one time VISA for Landing in Canada, while coming back
4. Expect PR card within 60 days.

PS: By doing the above , I can avail paid vacation from my employer. And use all my earned leaves (elapse if not taken anyways) before Dec 31st, 2015.

That sounds like a good plan. I planned my vacation time starting the last week of October and thought the PPR will come after my trip. But it was so fast (Only about 48 days after submission and I am very happy about it :D ) that now I may have to cancel or postpone the trip. My passport is already received by CIC today and dont know if I can get it back within 23rd October or not. Anyway, Good luck with your trip and landing.

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi all,

I got a schedule A request but there is no option for me to upload it. Can you please suggest me what to do? I have very less time left with me

AndersS

Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my CIC account is still showing background checks in progress and hasn't been updated in over three weeks despite a ghost email 8 days ago. However on Tuesday I got the passport request email from Ottawa. Can I crack open the champagne and start celebrating?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I uploaded my scd A 9 days ago and no update to say my bg is in process lol although my medical has passed and my ecas is gone into process..:)

diana0220

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Hi all,

I got a schedule A request but there is no option for me to upload it. Can you please suggest me what to do? I have very less time left with me

did you click "view your application" ? after that, you could see all the documents you submit and there is a new one, which you can upload schedule A

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
AndersS said:
So my CIC account is still showing background checks in progress and hasn't been updated in over three weeks despite a ghost email 8 days ago. However on Tuesday I got the passport request email from Ottawa. Can I crack open the champagne and start celebrating?

Yup, thats it. You can start celebrating. Whats your timeline?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
redgreen said:
They Only give 30 days to submit the passport. It says in first paragraph of PPR letter.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation."
Thank you for the input!

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people have still be known to get rejected after ppr so i would hold off on the drink till dm :)