new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
I just read on Ecas about the various statuses and what they mean, for fsw outside Canada medical passed in Ecas will be a part of decision made status and not in process so they will update our medical a little later

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
I think only I m left out. No updates on medical and ECAS yet. :'( :'( :'(
keep checking, it should be there anytime soon. you may also want to call the hospital to confirm, some clinics take as long as 21 days, while others take 1 to 7 days to transmit the information to CIC.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
keep checking, it should be there anytime soon. you may also want to call the hospital to confirm, some clinics take as long as 21 days, while others take 1 to 7 days to transmit the information to CIC.
I checked with hospital. They transmitted it to chic long back :-[
Waiting

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
vjroB$ said:
I keep checking daily on this link below:-

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Just choose Application Number from the drop down, enter your EE number along with a few other personal details. After that, if you are given access it shows you the details.
Thank you!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have u heard any case where cic actually contacted the employer to confirm about employment etc. I mean if somebody is not in good notes with employer. ::)

tamajit_cemk

Jul 20, 2015
My application is submitted today. However, I am not able to find any detail in the link provided for tracing the status of application. What can be the reason?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tamajit_cemk said:
My application is submitted today. However, I am not able to find any detail in the link provided for tracing the status of application. What can be the reason?
you should receive the acknowledgement of receipt shortly, afterwards, you track from mycic till you get the ecas access

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I sent my application on 08/08/2015. Got the medical done on 01/08/2015. I don't have any update.

Cheers

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjroB$ said:
;D :D Just checked my eCAS access. I have got the access and the following two lines are displayed:-
We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 5, 2015.

Though no information is mentioned about passing of my medical. :'(
Why the dates in ur post and signature are conflicting?

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am right behind you bud. I submitted my application on 4th and got my aor on same day.
But no update yet. It's freaking me out.
Did you file with fsw or cec??

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was invited as a FSW applicant despite my eligibility for both CEC & FSW. I applied from within Canada.
I will try to contact the medical centre to check when they have dispatched my medical results.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok.. I have been following other people timelines.
It takes 12-15 days for most people.
I even followed up with the doctor. He told me that he submitted
My results on 15th July.
Hopefully we'll get an update soon.
It is stressful when your timeline does not matches other people timeline.

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
they sent me a letter (below is a part from the letter) apart from my application no and UCI NO om the 6th August2015 i cant access my ecas. worried. :(

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Our office in London will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in
contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their
compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash 22 said:
they sent me a letter (below is a part from the letter) apart from my application no and UCI NO om the 6th August2015 i cant access my ecas. worried. :(

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Our office in London will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in
contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their
compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:
When you check application status of your application in myCIC, is the status of review of eligibility "review in progress or in process"? Have you tried using the UCI number on the letter to log into ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.71642646.466284112.1438075014)

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Got ECAS access!!!