+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

ken_s

Aug 10, 2015
yelena said:
They sent an email requesting aditional test and exam, and refered me to contact panel phisitian again which I did.
I did the tests and had to send them to panel doctor. He uploaded them to my file thru emedical abd that was it.

What about you?
I have Inboxed you the details

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have submitted my application last night

EE profile Created --- June 6

CRS ----- 1036

ITA revived -- Aug 7

App Submitted --- Aug 10

AOR received --- Aug 10

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all
Today when I opened my cic profile it said updated. But I see no change. What is happening ?? Any suggestions ??

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
AOR 7 Aug. Waiting for Medicals to pass.

Would be helpful for all if Aug 7th,8th or 9th dates can post when they see medical as passed.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
AOR 7 Aug. Waiting for Medicals to pass.

Would be helpful for all if Aug 7th,8th or 9th dates can post when they see medical as passed.
Count me in AOR Aug 6. Waiting for medical pass.
Good luck

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Our "Review of medical results" "PASSED"...

But still "Review of eligibility" is showing as "Review in Progress". Is it like that ?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
AOR Monday 8/10th evening
Still in review...

From other postings I expect an update on medical early/mid next week..
I'm very worried about medicals though... I'm obese and i reported that i have high blood pressure... i'm also pre-diabetic (still not officially diabetics).. i take a drug that helps you pee 60% of the sugar you eat daily to minimize the burden of my pancreas.. I forgot to tell the doctor that I occasionally take this drug (on high carb days or cheat days)... unfortunately my urine analysis detected glucose (for regular people, glucose in urine means very advanced diabetes)... so it's just a very tricky situation :(
We'll see anyways!

Please wish me luck

nicolalouise

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 11 2015
Medical passed today (August 11th)
Background check in progress today

ITA August 7th
AOR 9th

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Wishing u luck to never field... Rj1jr yes it's like that only medical passed I usually the first update around here.... Lucky u Nicola Louise.... Sunil55 it's a common occurrence just be happy that ur file is continually being processed, do u have Ecas access yet maybe u shud check that also

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey tomneversfield. Diabetes or obesity is not a contradiction to awarding pr. I can say that because I m a doctor. So cheer up

Indianaspirant no ECAS access yet. :-X :-X

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many people in this forum aplied under CEC??
I just want to relate my time line with them!!
I guess CEC and FSW has different processing office..

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
Hi, I am new to this forum.Can anyone help me? I submitted my case on 28th July 2015 received AOR and Approval in principal on 6th August 2015.What will happen next because I can't check the status of my application. :(

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash 22 said:
Hi, I am new to this forum.Can anyone help me? I submitted my case on 28th July 2015 received AOR and Approval in principal on 6th August 2015.What will happen next because I can't check the status of my application. :(
Hi Ash 22, what do you mean by "Approval in principal"? Haven't saw this term before.

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
they sent me a letter (below is a part from the letter) apart from my application no and UCI NO.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Our office in London will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in
contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their
compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW: