Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
mars_xiao said:
Is this true? because my AOR (if I understand it correctly what AOR is) was 28 Aug. I haven't seen any update in my account since then!!!! It's still "Reviewing eligibility - In progress", all rest "not started". Anyone else has same situation? or it's just me? Frustrating.......
For an August 28 AOR, you should expect your BG check to be "in progress" in about 10 days (plus or minus 5 days). That's been the trend lately.
Looks like the average time from AOR to PPR is rising from 4 months to 5 months, based on my personal observation and July AOR's having a near stand-still! Good luck!

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
WalterW said:
No idea since my lawyer has the password. And when i ask him - he always says no.
Since they are using common email id for their clients, it might be difficult for them to distinguish ghost email specific to your profile .

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Mars... its completely normal.. dont worry.
Am an aug 28 aor too. Zero update till now.

We shud have some movement in about 15 days... !!

Good luck to all of us

mars_xiao said:
Is this true? because my AOR (if I understand it correctly what AOR is) was 28 Aug. I haven't seen any update in my account since then!!!! It's still "Reviewing eligibility - In progress", all rest "not started". Anyone else has same situation? or it's just me? Frustrating.......

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
tomneversfield said:
... July AOR's having a near stand-still!
This is surprising. I think by now they should all have gotten the decision. Something's up with CIC. Can't wait for the July PPR to clear out so they can move ahead with August ones.

How many days off do the CIC folks get in december?

Hoping for a mass PPR updates for both July and August folks by december atleast :mad:

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
They abandoned not just the old CEC applicants but us as well...Welcome refugees. I am afraid we will not hear anything until next year when they are done with them.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Guys do you know if we can order GCMS notes every second week? Or only after one is received?
What i think you call order gcms notes anytime , and do anybody know the exact meaning of due dates in gcms notes , i am worried because for criminality or security my due date in 2016 aug,

Anybody ????

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hi Guys,

Do you think if they gave us 45 days of extension to undergo medicals for non accompanying members till Dec. 07 that that's the date they will refer to our file? Medicals were done in beginning of November and according to panel physician submitted to IHS very same week.
Other than that we got our confirmation of eligibility same day when we revived RPRF and MyCIC still shows eligibility in progress.
I wonder...

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
munika said:
Hi Guys,

Do you think if they gave us 45 days of extension to undergo medicals for non accompanying members till Dec. 07 that that's the date they will refer to our file? Medicals were done in beginning of November and according to panel physician submitted to IHS very same week.
Other than that we got our confirmation of eligibility same day when we revived RPRF and MyCIC still shows eligibility in progress.
I wonder...
How did you get confirmation of eligibility? Through gcms notes?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
No, it came along with RPRF! Letter itself started with the line that we have passed our eligibility and to submit RPRF so they can process the application to the next stage.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
munika said:
No, it came along with RPRF! Letter itself started with the line that we have passed our eligibility and to submit RPRF so they can process the application to the next stage.
Thanks for letting me know. The reason I asked was because there are many conflicting opinions (from seniors) as to which stage of the application an applicant's eligibility test passes. Some say it happens at the very end when a decision is being made, and some say it happens before a background check goes into progress. Your response supports the theory that an applicant has to be found eligible first, before background check starts (criminality test). The interesting thing in your situation is that you passed eligibility before passing medical. For the vast majority of applicants (especially outland FSW), we pass medical during the first 5-10 days of AOR. Good luck in all cases :)

mars_xiao

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the input there!! Finger crossed!

tomneversfield said:
For an August 28 AOR, you should expect your BG check to be "in progress" in about 10 days (plus or minus 5 days). That's been the trend lately.
Looks like the average time from AOR to PPR is rising from 4 months to 5 months, based on my personal observation and July AOR's having a near stand-still! Good luck!

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godweeno said:
My background check has been in progress for a few months now. Got AOR on 14th of August and still no DM. Is anyone else experiencing this? I got a ghost email a few weeks ago but nothing since. The BG was in progress way before the ghost email.
Exactly the same but with AOR on August 4th. BG in progress since oct 2nd, a ghost email on nov 17th (first day of ECAS down, by the way) and nothing since.
So don't worry you're not alone ;)

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Thanks for letting me know. The reason I asked was because there are many conflicting opinions (from seniors) as to which stage of the application an applicant's eligibility test passes. Some say it happens at the very end when a decision is being made, and some say it happens before a background check goes into progress. Your response supports the theory that an applicant has to be found eligible first, before background check starts (criminality test). The interesting thing in your situation is that you passed eligibility before passing medical. For the vast majority of applicants (especially outland FSW), we pass medical during the first 5-10 days of AOR. Good luck in all cases :)
NP :)
Our application got complicated after Immigration Officer reqested non accompanying dependents to undergo medical as well, even though they are in Sole Custody of their mom. She changed her mind after medical request and now we are waiting for their medicals to be reviewed. So they gave us extension and in the meantime send AOR & RPRF.
Just to mentioned, our background was in progress since they've received ours medicals (for principal applicant and accompanying dependents). And our eligibility on MyCIC still says in progress.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
amitsolanki14 said:
Thanks Gabbana,

Will wait for your update Best Luck
I got my gcms notes already. Visit this link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.75.html