+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidd12345 said:
Hi guys!

I just got my PPR! CEC inland applicant.

I've been following this forum throughout my application and the information I've received here has been invaluable throughout the course of this process. A big thanks to everyone!
Hey sidd many congrats....i have a question when did you bg start..?

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
malik85 said:
I said no to job offer and LMIA and I guess thats the difference between CEC AND FSW. Mine was CEC. and I graduated from here as well.
OH.

It's just so odd. My husband has a diploma from UBC, said yes to job offer and even showed proof of funds and ours is FSW inland. The wait is absolutely frustrating after having waited for 17months just for an ainp nomination and giving up on it. I'm hoping they start speeding our category.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So you are actually being punished for having money? lol the system is dumb
Well what actually happens is that if you qualify for both CEC and FSW, the system automatically gives you an ITA as an FSW only. From what I know, CIC has no explicit policy of taking longer to process FSW applications - it just appears to be speculation based on certain people's experience on this forum. I listed my funds as $0 so that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of proving that amount.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Question...

after DM, if it were a rejection, CIC would probably let you know as soon as possible?
Then, is it a good sign that CIC takes time to send you a letter with final decision?

In other words, if I have not heard from CIC for more than a 1week after DM then it is more likely a positive decision = PPR?

What do you think?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
canadiensedream2015 said:
Question...

after DM, if it were a rejection, CIC would probably let you know as soon as possible?
Then, is it a good sign that CIC takes time to send you a letter with final decision?

In other words, if I have not heard from CIC for more than a 1week after DM then it is more likely a positive decision = PPR?

What do you think?
Are you trying to cheer yourself up? :) relax, you'll be fine.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Phil89 said:
Are you trying to cheer yourself up? :) relax, you'll be fine.
I am just trying to make sense of the wait...
I think it would not be fair to have you waiting if DM were negative because they will be wasting precious time that you could use to submit another EE profile.

Just my 2 cents ...

AOR Aug 24
DM Oct 10

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys

So me and mine employer got interview call on 14 th first i tought it was for my AINP but after talked to my friend (he is lawyer) he said that was from cic and i got application update and ghost email same day..so what are the chances after how many days i will get some answers from cic after interview call ?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow so it was for your express entry profile ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Oh wow so it was for your express entry profile ?
Yha the guy asked me about my bank statement that i submitted with my express entry as POF,i dont know why he asked as i have permanent job offer letter so he shohld not consider my POF but anyway my friens said it should not b a problem but ant idea how long it will take now ?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea with regards that. How come you got asked for money proof? We are lmia lol I never did lol

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Yha the guy asked me about my bank statement that i submitted with my express entry as POF,i dont know why he asked as i have permanent job offer letter so he shohld not consider my POF but anyway my friens said it should not b a problem but ant idea how long it will take now ?
Did you order GCMS notes???

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Yes i did malik exactly they should understand that.. :p
They might be verifying your job letter. As they would verify your pay in that as well.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
They might be verifying your job letter. As they would verify your pay in that as well.
Yes you are right he exactly asked me about my pay checks that how much i am getting i have a question malik he asked me if i m getting check's i said yes but in my bank statement most of trasactions is internet deposit as i deposit them online you know click picture n all is that gonna efect anywhere? And any idea how long after interview ?