+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I also got the same message. This is the status of my application:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR was made on 11/10/17
MD - 12/10/15
Your in NA2 next status for you would be IP2 and then ppr

Reactions: David Eche

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Whats ur status on MyCIC ?
My status:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-18703

So after receiving this "How to find a job" PDF I received a request for an extra PCC, uploaded along the weekend and now my status is the same as it was before:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My status:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-18703

So after receiving this "How to find a job" PDF I received a request for an extra PCC, uploaded along the weekend and now my status is the same as it was before:

Background check We are processing your Background check
This ip2 ppr is next

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Thanks!! @188916072 hold cause your time is coming, pal! good luck!

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Don't know why......
Review of medical results changed from You passed the medical exam to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
First, it showed updated... I was so excited and nervous. Then, I saw this weird message. If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
When I logged out and logged in again, I saw Your action is required. weird!!! Open again, nothing new.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
First, it showed updated... I was so excited and nervous. Then, I saw this weird message. If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
When I logged out and logged in again, I saw Your action is required. weird!!! Open again, nothing new.

They are probably reassessing your medical. It usually happens three months before medical expires.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hey did u hear anything.? My AOR is 3rd April as well and IP2 oct 16th, i received my GCMS notes and it clearly says eligibility passed
Hey... sorry for the late reply.. I've been enjoying 2018. It's been busy but I also decided to visit sunny Sri Lanka for a much needed holiday.

Just a small update on my account. Additional documents went from 'been uploaded' to 'not needed. I'm wondering if this means my file is moving :)

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hey... sorry for the late reply.. I've been enjoying 2018. It's been busy but I also decided to visit sunny Sri Lanka for a much needed holiday.

Just a small update on my account. Additional documents went from 'been uploaded' to 'not needed. I'm wondering if this means my file is moving :)

Nice... your file like mine is lost in oblivion... for no good reason

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018

Hi, It means that your submitted docs are all approved and they don't need any additional docs. Hope you get your PPR soon. All the best

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Got an update a few minutes ago, background check went from NA2 to IP3. Meanwhile, got a message about how to find a job in Canada.