+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
hi all,
it has been nearing 10 months since i have received aor. i have already ordered gcms. yet to receive. does making an enquiry through CSE make any sense?

previously when i call cic, my adr status changes like reviewed to uploaded and vice verse. finally to NOT NEEDED. but yesterday i called , but no changes. file in ottawa. eligibility, criminality in process still:mad: and security not started.....same response since last 3 months

271days since aor

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
hi all,
it has been nearing 10 months since i have received aor. i have already ordered gcms. yet to receive. does making an enquiry through CSE make any sense?

previously when i call cic, my adr status changes like reviewed to uploaded and vice verse. finally to NOT NEEDED. but yesterday i called , but no changes. file in ottawa. eligibility, criminality in process still:mad: and security not started.....same response since last 3 months

271days since aor
Hi, I got PPR email just before half hour it has been really very long time wait and stressful but finally I got golden email after 8.5 month so be positive you are almost there my friend don’t loose hope
Your file will be done with in 1 month

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, I got PPR email just before half hour it has been really very long time wait and stressful but finally I got golden email after 8.5 month so be positive you are almost there my friend don’t loose hope
WOW....CONGRATULATIONS....REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR
SO YOUR ADR WAS NOT NEEDED STATUS RIGHT?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Congratulations! Please share your aor , stream and visa office.

arnvfx

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello everyone on this forum. Hope you're all well. Let me start by wishing all of you the best for 2018. Hope you have a fabulous year and that your Canadian dreams come true.

I'm pretty sure that I'm in security screening by now as it's been more than 8 months since I submitted my AOR. My GCMS notes have also not come as yet. Anyway.. I've decided to give it till my next birthday and then if things don't work out, I'll withdraw my application and go on a vacation with my refund.

People who applied much later than me are getting their PRs and I realized that it was just stressing me out. So now I've just decided to chill out and take it as it comes.. no more stressing or feeling bad. A PR will be a bonus but I'm going to start 2018 on a positive note.

Take care everyone.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2018.
Hey did u hear anything.? My AOR is 3rd April as well and IP2 oct 16th, i received my GCMS notes and it clearly says eligibility passed

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
AOR - 24th April, 2017
RPRF - 29th Nov, 2017 - Payment made on the 30th Nov , 2017
PPR - 19th Dec, 2017
Passport Sent - 21st Dec , 2017
Passport Received - 22nd Dec , 2017

No update after that what should I do ? How long should it take from here on ? No status change when can I expect to receive my passport ?

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
I send an email through CSE regarding my application and got this completly irrelevant response.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

waiting since 278 DAYS OF aor

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: we do need additional documents . Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hi all can u pls tell me
what stage is this ?

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Just ordered GCMS notes again, hope I'll understand what's going on with my file...
(timeline in signature)

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hey folks, My aor is april 22nd, i've been ordering gcms notes monthly and it seems i'm stuck on Eligibility: Review Required since October-ish, and today I got this message in my cic account:

Cic message:How to find a job in Canada

This is just a pdf stating how to find a job in Canada, I've researched a little bit and some people say it's just a generic message but others say it might mean a change in the application.

Any thoughts on it? Did anyone else get it either?

Thanks and may God be with us all :)

Reactions: Poupon Zimakanda

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: we do need additional documents . Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hi all can u pls tell me
what stage is this ?
Thats IP2 ur or ur way to get ppr anytime i was on the same before betting the ppr

Reactions: David Eche

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey folks, My aor is april 22nd, i've been ordering gcms notes monthly and it seems i'm stuck on Eligibility: Review Required since October-ish, and today I got this message in my cic account:

Cic message:How to find a job in Canada

This is just a pdf stating how to find a job in Canada, I've researched a little bit and some people say it's just a generic message but others say it might mean a change in the application.

Any thoughts on it? Did anyone else get it either?

Thanks and may God be with us all :)
Whats ur status on MyCIC ?

Reactions: David Eche

David Eche

Jan 14, 2018
Honduras
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2017
Doc's Request.
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
27-11-2017
Passport Req..
03-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2018
Whats ur status on MyCIC ?
I also got the same message. This is the status of my application:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR was made on 11/10/17
MD - 12/10/15

Last edited: