App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Can I ask what number you reached them at??? I think I should try to call to check on my application....thanks
I didnt call CIC at all.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I have also read other threads further review doesn mean it will be rejected, many ppl have got thru it successfully.keep an eye on ur notes or you may also send an explanation if you feel like there is a need.

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Whats your background status at the moment
It has been NA for quite a long time alread. Not sure if it is IP1 or IP2.

I had already submitted job contract, income tax documents etc. but didn't submit payslips before.
Do you guys think it is enough if I just submit my payslips without stamp as my boss is traveling and won't be back for two weeks and I only have 2 more days to upload requested documents.

Please advise if anyone has submitted payslips without sign and stamped successfully

Thanks

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017

I had already submitted job contract, income tax documents etc. but didn't submit payslips before.
Do you guys think it is enough if I just submit my payslips without stamp as my boss is traveling and won't be back for two weeks and I only have 2 more days to upload requested documents.

Please advise if anyone has submitted payslips without sign and stamped successfully

Thanks
Mine was a big corporate bank, so we get computer generated paylslip. It had all the company details so I submitted it without any signature or stamp. But When I also have submitted the NOC letter which had stamp

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
I am so freaky worried. why does most of ppl have some change in their background check after medical pass but my case has nothing changed? Mine has always been " in progress and we will let u know when we start ur bg check" . It has been almost 3 months..I called cic twice and they just said it is normal.. but as per all of ur comments and some other ppl I know , I should have been NA already at this time. please advise if anyone has the same issues with me .
Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am so freaky worried. why does most of ppl have some change in their background check after medical pass but my case has nothing changed? Mine has always been " in progress and we will let u know when we start ur bg check" . It has been almost 3 months..I called cic twice and they just said it is normal.. but as per all of ur comments and some other ppl I know , I should have been NA already at this time. please advise if anyone has the same issues with me .
Thanks
What is your stream? CEC or FSW?

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks
I have same issu and cic agent called its normal and we don't need anything
Wats your aor date ?
Mine status says additional documents

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
My AOR is April 2nd aswell and I am in IP2 since 10 July. I also called CIC on 13July but the agent didn't tell me anything. Just said that everything is fine on your file. When I asked her about time, she just told me that official timeline is 6months. I hope PPR email comes soon.
Got the golden email on 15th July... its was through an email on your registered email id.

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hey I dont know for sure about that but I have heard it takes 10-12 post you submit it at vfs. I will be submitting mine tomorrow or Tuesday, so I am expecting to get my passport back with PR stamped by end of July.
Hi,, Congratulations on the golden email... I too got the same on 15th July and now in process of submitting it to vfs... Did anything change for you on you CIC account (mine did not)... I was wondering if there is a thread for members who are now in process of submitting docs to vfs and planning for landing in Canada by year-end..

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

Thanks
Payslips arent mandatory,you are ok dont worry

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Payslips arent mandatory,you are ok dont worry
Hi Wolverine17,
Thanks for the reply.

On 13th of July, cic asked me to provide them with my paystubs that is why I have to upload em. There is one small issue though, my boss is traveling and won't be back by the deadline, i have access to office stamp so i was thinking to chop my payslips and attach bank notification letters which I receive every month once my salary is accredited into my account.

Do you guys think it will be good enough?

I already had received an email to pay PRPF on 6th of July which i paid on the same day.