+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

leoboy15

Feb 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi there... just got into this wonderful thread... there is so much going on here guys.. !!!! :).

Got my AOR -- 26th April 2017 (I am an Express Entry candidate (Family); CRS 459)
As of June 22 2017,
Medical Exam -- PASSED
Additional documents submitted by me -- BEING REVIEWED (my consultant submitted some additional documents along with the original submission)
Interview -- DO NOT NEED AN INTERVIEW (as of now)
Biometrics -- DO NOT NEED (as of now)
Background Check -- NOT APPLICABLE
FINAL Decision -- APPLICATION IN PROGRESS

Just curious if anyone can guess the what the next "Message" or "Update" would be ?
Normally, from your experiences, how many more months for COPR ?

Just checking the timeline, to predict if I can get my wife enrolled into the September intake of a nice college in Canada, as a "Domestic" student or will have to wait till the Jan 2018 intake ?

Also, please add me to the whatsapp group

Reactions: azeemq

ys_reddy

May 30, 2017
Hi Guys, on june27 my additional document section changed from
The additional document you provided are being reviewed to
The additional document you provided have been uploaded.
What does this signifies.
CEC INLAND
My AOR APR06
MED PASSED APR25
BGC NA APR25

There is no update in my profile since apr25
Same with me. My AOR is 8th April. But my BGC shows inprogress from almost 70 days now.

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
Hi

my bg check has been: Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check', " since after medical exam pass (May 13). It has not changed anything as of today. AOR April 23, CEC inland. Has anyone have the same case with me ?

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I think my case is similar to yours.. Same AOR, the difference is my BGC is always NA after Med pass... CEC too
Hi

my bg check has been: Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check', " since after medical exam pass (May 13). It has not changed anything as of today. AOR April 23, CEC inland. Has anyone have the same case with me ?[/QUOT

dholhin1

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-05-2017
Hi

my bg check has been: Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check', " since after medical exam pass (May 13). It has not changed anything as of today. AOR April 23, CEC inland. Has anyone have the same case with me ?

Mine is similar to yours too. AOR on 26th Apr, Medical Passed on 15th of May and no update since then.

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All, Has any US resident got any further update on the Background check after Medical?
My AOR is April 6th and i got my medicals passed on June 22nd. No update since then.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*The busiest month ever recorded on the tracker.

Passport Request by day in June:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*The bad news is that it has been over 6 months for PNP Inland and Outland for Janauary and there hundreds of applicants who are still waiting, applicants are also waiting from December and even some from November. This is becoming a trend. For PNP Paper-bases processing is not far off (**for some at least) compared to e-APR applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Last week we saw over 90 Passport Requests in a 24 period, mainly for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow as there were a lot of OINP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Finally! Slightly belated.... but Happy Canada Day!

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, Has any US resident got any further update on the Background check after Medical?
My AOR is April 6th and i got my medicals passed on June 22nd. No update since then.
My AOR is Apr 9, medicals passed on Jun 23, "background check in progress" since then and no changes yet...same boat as you!

With the big holiday weekend in Canada, hopefully we start getting more action by the middle of this week!

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Hi

Same Here,

CEC-Inland
AOR - Apr 19th.
Medical Passed - May 5
IP (1) - May 5.

No movement since then.
75 days since AOR and 59 days since Medical pass and BG in progress. Getting a bit nerve racking.

Reactions: huynhmichelle711

Gopub

May 27, 2017
Can you please advise me about landing.
What do they ask especially when we are on study permit inside Canada
Your help will be highly appreciated....

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi there... just got into this wonderful thread... there is so much going on here guys.. !!!! :).

Got my AOR -- 26th April 2017 (I am an Express Entry candidate (Family); CRS 459)
As of June 22 2017,
Medical Exam -- PASSED
Additional documents submitted by me -- BEING REVIEWED (my consultant submitted some additional documents along with the original submission)
Interview -- DO NOT NEED AN INTERVIEW (as of now)
Biometrics -- DO NOT NEED (as of now)
Background Check -- NOT APPLICABLE
FINAL Decision -- APPLICATION IN PROGRESS

Just curious if anyone can guess the what the next "Message" or "Update" would be ?
Normally, from your experiences, how many more months for COPR ?

Just checking the timeline, to predict if I can get my wife enrolled into the September intake of a nice college in Canada, as a "Domestic" student or will have to wait till the Jan 2018 intake ?

Also, please add me to the whatsapp group
No one can say for sure, but if your application is not complicated (i.e. not too many travel history, jobs, etc.) based on recent trends an application with AOR 26April17 should be able to get PPR by September or if your lucky even before.

But one can only speculate.

Good luck.