+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Mdsalman

May 23, 2017
this simply means the documents that were requested to upload onto the system by IRCC, you have uploaded and now the system is updated as well acknowledging that. Hope this helps!!
I understood that. But this is the second time it changed. Early June or late may it was your docs have been uploaded then it changed to your additional doc are being reviewed and now it says uploaded.
I only provided LOE at the time of eAPR.

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
I understood that. But this is the second time it changed. Early June or late may it was your docs have been uploaded then it changed to your additional doc are being reviewed and now it says uploaded.
I only provided LOE at the time of eAPR.

You can call IRCC on 18882422100 on Tuesday and clarify with them.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Please add me in Whatsapp group: 5197312942

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Medical passed (7/1)
FSW-O (USA)
AOR April 23rd
Background status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people,

I am a little stressed here. Got a nomination through PNP. Submitted application and received acknowledgement on 24th April. FSW - Outland. No change in medical status as of 30th June. Anyone in a similar situation?

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi people,

I am a little stressed here. Got a nomination through PNP. Submitted application and received acknowledgement on 24th April. FSW - Outland. No change in medical status as of 30th June. Anyone in a similar situation?
I believe you are considered PNP stream which is the slowest of the streams. I'm FSW-O aor April 23rd and I just passed medicals today someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: hopingtomigrate

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe you are considered PNP stream which is the slowest of the streams. I'm FSW-O aor April 23rd and I just passed medicals today someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Thanks for the info Fpm800.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an update on medicals if it is indeed the PNP Outland stream?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Thanks for the info Fpm800.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an update on medicals if it is indeed the PNP Outland stream?
hi
yes you are a pnp outland stream like me :)
there is this website that you can join myimmitracker where you create an account and put your stream... it allows you ad the other to see how things are going
what i noticed is this :
last profile they treated pnp outlad was 27 february and it was during march i think
they treated again pnp outland the 1 june and stoped again the 19th june.
they treated files till 9 march aor :( so they go veryyyyyyy slow with us) now they paused again and they are not treating any
lets wait and see as it s supposed to be 6 months i hope they go faster after that.

Reactions: hopingtomigrate

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
yes you are a pnp outland stream like me :)
there is this website that you can join myimmitracker where you create an account and put your stream... it allows you ad the other to see how things are going
what i noticed is this :
last profile they treated pnp outlad was 27 february and it was during march i think
they treated again pnp outland the 1 june and stoped again the 19th june.
they treated files till 9 march aor :( so they go veryyyyyyy slow with us) now they paused again and they are not treating any
lets wait and see as it s supposed to be 6 months i hope they go faster after that.
Thanks figaro2! :)

Fadl

Oct 4, 2015
Dear All,

Requesting your expert advice on the following matter:

My AOR is 8 April 2017, Medical passed and IP1 on 9 June 2017, NA since 14 June 2017.

For proof of fund I have shown fixed deposits, savings certificates and bank balances in my two accounts i.e. salary and savings accounts maintained with two different banks. The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund.

Now my query is, I want to transfer all of the balance on my salary account to my savings account. If I execute this transfer, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks

Gopub

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, can someone suggest me about the documents and questions asked while landing specially if we are on study permit....
Thanks in advance

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All, Has any US resident got any further update on the Background check after Medical?
My AOR is April 6th and i got my medicals passed on June 22nd. No update since then.