+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys, great to see that some of you have already got progress with application.
I've noticed that some of you got med check approved one month after AOR.
I got my AOR on 11th April (outland), however, nothing happened until now. Not an email regarding my med check even. Is this common?

whwidjaja

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi guys, great to see that some of you have already got progress with application.
I've noticed that some of you got med check approved one month after AOR.
I got my AOR on 11th April (outland), however, nothing happened until now. Not an email regarding my med check even. Is this common?
You're not alone. I got my AOR on the 4th and I haven't got any update until now.

beinghuman

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what GC-MS status following mean ?

CEC (rcmp upfront)
AOR: 22/4
MED PASSED: 17/5
BG CHANGED: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct background check. 17/5
BG CHANGED: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check (Probably its same as above as they changed certain things in GC-MS for everyone)
BG CHANGED: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. 9/6

My BG never went NA

Can anyone tell me what stage i am in ?
NBC
IP 1
IP 2
NA

Thanks
Are you an inland applicant?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Had an update today.
------------------------------------------------------------
AOR - 4th April
Medicals Passed-7th June
IP1 - 7th June
Background NA-12th June

>What is the next stage? I have not paid RPRF upfront, when should I typically be getting the same?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hello friends, 5th june i received a mail from cic for additional documents and same day my Background check changed to : your application is in process, we will let you know once we start background check. 8th june: I submitted the additional documents (background history). 9th june: medicals passed and Background check changed to NOT APPLICABLE. Can anyone tell if my IP 1 is done or not. ??? I am FSW O. AoR 3rd April.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello friends, 5th june i received a mail from cic for additional documents and same day my Background check changed to : your application is in process, we will let you know once we start background check. 8th june: I submitted the additional documents (background history). 9th june: medicals passed and Background check changed to NOT APPLICABLE. Can anyone tell if my IP 1 is done or not. ??? I am FSW O. AoR 3rd April.

Yes, seems as if IP1 is done and then it has gone to NA.

Reactions: Mjhin

Bikram_2007b

May 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
App. Filed.......
19-03-2016
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
28-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-04-2018

Bikram_2007b

May 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
App. Filed.......
19-03-2016
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
28-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-04-2018
Hii

ITA April 5
AOR April 18
Additional Documents (Schedule A) May 5
Medical Passed May 9
Eligibility in progress
and Background Check is next step.

How long is it taking for Eligibilty checks to complete and backgound check to be in process?
Which Visa office you are applying with? Are you an outland applicant or inland applicant?

Saeidjami

Mar 1, 2017
Hello guys
I have a question. I submit my documents including my medical form month ago but my spouse did not do x-rey chest because she is pregnant and Dr said this is dangerous for her baby and we waited until now and she done medical x-rey and now Dr gave us e-form of her medical.the question is that should I upload her medical form or not. And if yes there is no place in my account to upload it?on the other side my lawyer told us the Dr send my spouse medical by self through the medical website? Is that true? I am confused please help me:(:(:(