Feb 24, 2017
CEC Inland
e-AOR : 27 April
Medical passed : 17 May
BG(IP1) : 17 May
BG(NA) : 19 May
BG(IP2) : 7 June
PPR... waiting for email
Congrats My timeline is almost the same but I still need to wait for the IP2. Did you get email notification when your BGC changed to IP2?

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Hi All,

I am starting this forum for all the users who are going to submit the application in April.
Let's all of us who gets AOR in April 2017 join this thread to track our timelines.

I will be submitting on April 1st.

Hi, I need the April AOR whatsapp group link for a friend.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys,

for PNP-outland applications of April, since there is no one who have completed the medicals yet and it is over 60 days now, do you think the processing can take longer than 6 months now?
Yes. Many examples of such. November, October and December 2016 - some are still waiting.

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hello guys,

Can please someone help me understanding what is happening with my application. I didn't see any change of any kind since the time i have submitted my application except for "Biometrics" and "Additional" documents which is a common error I guess.

FSW- out-land
Submission on 25th April
AOR 25th April

Application status We received your application: We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It's been 7 weeks since I've gotten AOR.
I haven't received any email from IRCC or CIC after acknowledgement :(

Does anyone know what is happening with my application?

Feeling really disappointed

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hello guys,

It's been 7 weeks since I've gotten AOR.
I haven't received any email from IRCC or CIC after acknowledgement :(

Does anyone know what is happening with my application?

Feeling really disappointed
This is completely normal, you wont bee seeing Medical passed by the end of June most probably. Around 65 days after AOR is the curent trend.

Reactions: arkhan433