+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
coolhyd said:
It will take sometime.

Currently Feb AOR from Feb 1 to 14 got PPR in the last 2 weeks.

None of the March CEC AOR got PPR with the exception of 1 or 2. Check March spreadsheet.

So, you will get PPR in October.
do you know that for sure?
if yes...great
if no...stop assuming and predicting
the march spreadsheet has got nothing to do with april

things arent on a 1st come 1st serve basis....its by case by case by case basis...and everyones case is different...whats the basis of your interjection, do you know? please share with us...

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Nanne said:
Guys, :) :) :)

ITA March 9th
AOR: April 9th
Med Passed: April 15th
Eligibility: In Progress ( Rest all Not Needed This time)
Back Check: In Progress: April 20th - Changed back to Not needed this time
May-July- Some Ghost Mails
August 2nd- PPR
August-11- Passport Received
August-11- Application Approved and closed

Processing done by London VO
I am FSW Outland - From India but applied in Dubai... Single Applicant- 2171 pretty much straight forward... Great work my CIC processed the earliest possible! :)

All the Best to all of you :)
Did you order GCMS notes... which is your Local Visa Office?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
lazybone said:
do you know that for sure?
if yes...great
if no...stop assuming and predicting
the march spreadsheet has got nothing to do with april

things arent on a 1st come 1st serve basis....its by case by case by case basis...and everyones case is different...whats the basis of your interjection, do you know? please share with us...
It's been a trend. None of Ottawa CEC from March group has got a PPR. I know every case is different, but unfortunately this is the reality. You can check the Feb and March AOR group and see for yourself.

The whole world runs on the assumptions and predictions bro. Its an intelligent prediction based on the facts and trends. I am not making this up.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
coolhyd said:
It's been a trend. None of Ottawa CEC from March group has got a PPR. I know every case is different, but unfortunately this is the reality. You can check the Feb and March AOR group and see for yourself.

The whole world runs on the assumptions and predictions bro. Its an intelligent prediction based on the facts and trends. I am not making this up.
"The whole world runs on the assumptions and predictions bro. Its an intelligent prediction based on the facts and trends. I am not making this up."- I completely agree with you there and I am not saying you are making things up.

I also agree that 'historical trends' are important for 'future predictions'

Trends and predictions arent facts. What makes every application unique is the applicant data and the application data

Factors that delay application processing times
applicant data-personal details, travel history(pccs, no of countries travelled), military service
application data- workload redistribution,not paying rprf upfront, changing VOs, passport renewal, etc

And the above are 'facts'. there are many in Feb to June thread who havent followed the 'trend' and infact broke the trend to recv PPR

the most important thing that factors in while making these predictions is a simple and straight forward application- Even infact you are CEC Inland being processed at Ottawa

some VOs are just fast-like London VO- an OP from LVO, from one recent thread recd COPR Aug/11- with 1 spouse, 2 kids, 9 pccs

So suffice to say, intelligent predictions are good but they arent the reality

Spielo

Star Member
May 21, 2016
lazybone said:
travel history(pccs, no of countries travelled)
The travel history thing is so absurd for us Europeans that it's kind of hilarious. Asking your typical European to list every instance of foreign travel over 10 years is ridiculous. I listed dozens, including day-trips to Paris (from London, it's quicker to get to Paris than my parents' house in south west England). Some people who live in Malmo, Sweden commute to Copenhagen, Denmark on a daily basis. I've flown to Germany and then immediately driven through to Austria to go snowboarding, is that a trip to Germany or a trip to Austria (on the form, it can only be one). :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
coolhyd said:

heres the link for OP named wabz LVO and he is from march thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5381595#msg5381595

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
lazybone said:
"The whole world runs on the assumptions and predictions bro. Its an intelligent prediction based on the facts and trends. I am not making this up."- I completely agree with you there and I am not saying you are making things up.

I also agree that 'historical trends' are important for 'future predictions'

Trends and predictions arent facts. What makes every application unique is the applicant data and the application data

Factors that delay application processing times
applicant data-personal details, travel history(pccs, no of countries travelled), military service
application data- workload redistribution,not paying rprf upfront, changing VOs, passport renewal, etc

And the above are 'facts'. there are many in Feb to June thread who havent followed the 'trend' and infact broke the trend to recv PPR

the most important thing that factors in while making these predictions is a simple and straight forward application- Even infact you are CEC Inland being processed at Ottawa

some VOs are just fast-like London VO- an OP from LVO, from one recent thread recd COPR Aug/11- with 1 spouse, 2 kids, 9 pccs

So suffice to say, intelligent predictions are good but they arent the reality
I totally agree with you.

I made a point related to Ottawa VO. I know London is one of the fastest these days and NDVO the slowest.

Regarding my application, it's a straight forward. No complications, no travel history apart from India and Canada.

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
alternatesp said:
Did you order GCMS notes... which is your Local Visa Office?
Hi, No need of GCMS now. I already got my visa approved and application is closed as well. Local Visa office is Abu Dhabi canada Visa office...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
coolhyd said:
I totally agree with you.

I made a point related to Ottawa VO. I know London is one of the fastest these days and NDVO the slowest.

Regarding my application, it's a straight forward. No complications, no travel history apart from India and Canada.
Good to know you are from India as I am too- and also, FSW Inland/CEC (qualified under both) since I received ITA under FSW and from notes I found out they were looking at the FSW qualifying criteria for me, I think I am being assessed under FSW inland...but notes also say I qualify under CEC....im not sure...activity says FSW met and CEC met as well...VO is Ottawa

Nice of you to consider my opinion

all I was trying to say is no matter which VO processes your application, the applicant data and the application data vary for almost all applicants. maybe the Ottawa VO processing time is 5.5 months or 6 months at an average, but when you factor in the applicant data and application data....there processing times may increase/decrease depending on 'case to case' basis

the other thing to consider is-due to recent drop in ITAs recently the workload on Ottawa is lesser than Jan and Feb...so may result in faster processing-who knows..god willing

since your application is straightforward.... wish you speedy processing brother!! :)

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
lazybone said:
Good to know you are from India as I am too- and also, FSW Inland/CEC (qualified under both) since I received ITA under FSW and from notes I found out they were looking at the FSW qualifying criteria for me, I think I am being assessed under FSW inland...but notes also say I qualify under CEC....im not sure...activity says FSW met and CEC met as well...VO is Ottawa

Nice of you to consider my opinion

all I was trying to say is no matter which VO processes your application, the applicant data and the application data vary for almost all applicants. maybe the Ottawa VO processing time is 5.5 months or 6 months at an average, but when you factor in the applicant data and application data....there processing times may increase/decrease depending on 'case to case' basis

the other thing to consider is-due to recent drop in ITAs recently the workload on Ottawa is lesser than Jan and Feb...so may result in faster processing-who knows..god willing

since your application is straightforward.... wish you speedy processing brother!! :)
Thank you. I am not expecting PPR untill the first week of September.

Anything before that will be a bonus.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
coolhyd said:

i like how chill you are hahah. i'm hoping for the end of september--mid october

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
coolhyd said:

Im thinking on the same lines as you are...im just going by the six month time line from cic...anything before that will be a blessing....

coolhyd said:
There is no point in stressing.
yup...agreed

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Let us pray for the PPR to come soon. Pray for CIC and VO. Words have power. I see almost no PPR last week as most of the threads had negative thoughts. What you speak is what you get. What you sow is what you reap. Let us encourage one another in these times. Have faith and speak positive.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
JP_IndoCan said:
Let us pray for the PPR to come soon. Pray for CIC and VO. Words have power. I see almost no PPR last week as most of the threads had negative thoughts. What you speak is what you get. What you sow is what you reap. Let us encourage one another in these times. Have faith and speak positive.
Hey bro. We need to be positive, but we should not live with ignorance. This forum is there for sharing knowledge and helping each other. We cannot help anyone by just being positive.

We need to go with the reality of the time.