Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
JB386 said:
Did anyone receive any kind of response of info from NDVO? :(
80 % of Feb AOR are waiting ( excel data )
100 % of Mar AOR are waiting ( excel data )

April AOR @ NDVO will be little more late.
As per earlier comments from members here, student visa processing is delaying our applications.
Hope to see huge movement after first week of September.

Regards
Ryan

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
smo1000 said:
How fast have people received BOWP approval online? The site currently says 32 days. Does anyone know if they are calendar days, or business days?
After it being awarded, do they issue you a pdf through myCIC, or send you a pysical copy in the mail? And how long does it take to get to you?
Thanks!
Hi Did you received your notes? can you share the updates?

Thank you.

For BOWP 30-32 days i think.

my timeline is on my signature below.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smo1000 said:
How fast have people received BOWP approval online? The site currently says 32 days. Does anyone know if they are calendar days, or business days?
After it being awarded, do they issue you a pdf through myCIC, or send you a pysical copy in the mail? And how long does it take to get to you?
Thanks!
I got mine in 25 days. It's calendar days, not business days. If they meant 32 business days that would take 1 month and a half. You get an e-mail that says you've been approved and you get the physical work permit sent in the mail. It's a relatively fast process compared to the PR process, and it gives you peace of mind because you extended your status and it's also confirmation that R10 check was passed because BOWP can only be issued after that check has been met. The BOWP is issued for a year, and the time starts counting once the work permit is approved, so be aware of that. That means that if your status expires in October and you get approved in August, you'll get a work permit valid until August, not October. But, considering that Express Entry is 6 months or less, that shouldn't be an issue so long as the application for PR is approved.

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuteness7 said:
Hi Did you received your notes? can you share the updates?

Thank you.

For BOWP 30-32 days i think.

my timeline is on my signature below.
I did get my notes. The R10 check looked complete, so I think the BOWP should be approved. My review of eleigibility was also "recommend to be passed". So, while it's not officially passed, it looks like I should be good. Lots of pages of notes to try and figure out. My GCMS was 92 pages.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
smo1000 said:
I did get my notes. The R10 check looked complete, so I think the BOWP should be approved. My review of eleigibility was also "recommend to be passed". So, while it's not officially passed, it looks like I should be good. Lots of pages of notes to try and figure out. My GCMS was 92 pages.
If R10 is complete, then your BOWP will be approved.

smo1000

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GARJ said:
I got mine in 25 days. It's calendar days, not business days. If they meant 32 business days that would take 1 month and a half. You get an e-mail that says you've been approved and you get the physical work permit sent in the mail. It's a relatively fast process compared to the PR process, and it gives you peace of mind because you extended your status and it's also confirmation that R10 check was passed because BOWP can only be issued after that check has been met. The BOWP is issued for a year, and the time starts counting once the work permit is approved, so be aware of that. That means that if your status expires in October and you get approved in August, you'll get a work permit valid until August, not October. But, considering that Express Entry is 6 months or less, that shouldn't be an issue so long as the application for PR is approved.
calendar days is what I wanted to hear. I have a trip to the US planned that is planned 2.5 weeks after the 32 calendar days. I was worried that if it was business days, I would not have it on time. If everything goes smoothly, my PR should be approved a few weeks after. From my GCMS notes, I have passed the R10 check, so everything should hopefully work out.
Would printing the approval from myCIC be sufficient coming back in to the country, or do you need the physical permit? I guess I could always come back in on a tourist visa and go to buffalo a few days later if it didn't arrive on time.

bolton9190

Jul 18, 2015
Guys,

I was advised to order gcms notes, but online it says you have to at least be a resident of Canada to order them. This if fine I have a friend there, however it also said that the person to whom the notes pertain need to at minimum be living in Canada? How can I order my notes as I'm currently in the uk? And also will me vo be London?

Thanks

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bolton9190 said:
Guys,

I was advised to order gcms notes, but online it says you have to at least be a resident of Canada to order them. This if fine I have a friend there, however it also said that the person to whom the notes pertain need to at minimum be living in Canada? How can I order my notes as I'm currently in the uk? And also will me vo be London?

Thanks
you can actually order the notes yourself....thru 3rd parties like visafile.info and gcmsnow...google them and you will find them...relatively easy to order..that way you you don't need to depend on anyone for your notes

regarding your vo...it might be London and it might not...the only sure shot way of finding out is thru your notes...

hope this helps!

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
smo1000 said:
calendar days is what I wanted to hear. I have a trip to the US planned that is planned 2.5 weeks after the 32 calendar days. I was worried that if it was business days, I would not have it on time. If everything goes smoothly, my PR should be approved a few weeks after. From my GCMS notes, I have passed the R10 check, so everything should hopefully work out.
Would printing the approval from myCIC be sufficient coming back in to the country, or do you need the physical permit? I guess I could always come back in on a tourist visa and go to buffalo a few days later if it didn't arrive on time.
When I had applied for BOWP and contacted CIC, they said it is business days.

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
smo1000 said:

yeah claim it that your BOWP is approved and i know it will be.

May I know if when will your work permit expires

I can apply next month for my BOWP since my permit will be expire on january

I didnt order notes

thanks

boblee2000

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 April 2016
Med's Done....
13 April 2016
CEC Inland
April 1 AOR
April 13th medical exam Passed and BG check changed to in progress
May 12th BG check changed to not needed at this time
[size=10pt]Aug 19th BG check changed to In progress second time (I believe my PPR is on the way)[/size]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bolton9190

Jul 18, 2015
lazybone said:
you can actually order the notes yourself....thru 3rd parties like visafile.info and gcmsnow...google them and you will find them...relatively easy to order..that way you you don't need to depend on anyone for your notes

regarding your vo...it might be London and it might not...the only sure shot way of finding out is thru your notes...

hope this helps!
Thanks, I have ordered them now so I guess we'll just wait and see

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
boblee2000 said:
CEC Inland
April 1 AOR
April 13th medical exam Passed and BG check changed to in progress
May 12th BG check changed to not needed at this time
[size=10pt]Aug 19th BG check changed to In progress second time (I believe my PPR is on the way)[/size]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Great. Soon you will get PPR.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi all,

Just FYI... my BG went "in progress" yesterday. This is the 1st time it went "in progress".
My timeline is below.
02-04-2016: AOR
03-04-2016: ghost email
07-04-2016: medical passed
19-08-2016: BG went "in progress"