04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
vivek6686 said:
cool buddy, Canadian PR rejection is not the end of the world to have an heart attack. everything will happen at its right time,stay calm and don't stress.
LOL true but I have been in this country for 7 years now, so it would really suck if things go south.

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
NickTian said:
Called CIC today, got few update for my case,

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security Check: Passed

The call centre told me right now my case just need a final review.

I am just wondering is that means everything is passed and I just need to wait them send me the PPR email right?

My timeline is
AOR: April 7
Second BC IP: August 24.

Thank you very much
Can you just call them and learn about your case? Without the need of GCMS notes? How does it work?

NickTian

Aug 21, 2016
kg_canada said:
Can you just call them and learn about your case? Without the need of GCMS notes? How does it work?
Yes, just give them a call, and the call centre will check it for you, but you need pass six month line. I called 2 times today, the first time they don't want check it for me, they told me call back when I pass six month, than I call again. But at least you need close six month.

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
newcecapplicant said:
Gagam you and I both. I've been here longer. Whats your VO?
alright ;D ;D
I am not sure what my VO is, I think it would be Ottawa because I applied inland. How is your application coming along?

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
I decided to phone IRCC today, since I am nowhere near the six month mark. Spoke to the first agent who asked me my AOR. When I explained that my AOR was 20th April, she was so rude to me... I cannot believe she told me to call back on 21st April. I decided that was crazy talk, I mean it does say on the IRCC website not to contact them before six months.... but surely that's just made up? So I called another agent. She was so kind, she told me everything is going just great and IRCC will make a decision soon, either next week, or certainly by the end of next year. I feel so much better now. Think I will call them again tomorrow as I really like speaking to them and they are really informative and chatty. I have applied for six sets of GCMS notes this month and raised a CSE for each one as I am still waiting for a response. Can you raise a CSE, for a CSE do you think? I find automated responses so reassuring. I'm so nervous... think I'll call them again now, in 5 minutes.

Perhaps keep calm folks... and stop contacting IRCC every five minutes..

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
I am an FSW Outland candidate. When I called, the agent told me that they would need a UCI number to retrieve me . As I am an outland candidate I will have to contact local VO for the info.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
head2ca said:
I am an FSW Outland candidate. When I called, the agent told me that they would need a UCI number to retrieve me . As I am an outland candidate I will have to contact local VO for the info.
Like I did, you may be able to use your PR Application number instead of UCI number.

sherusingh

Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys, I m not a star member, but why is everyone callin CIC and bothering them, let them do their job guys, they know it, we as human beings want reassurance of everything in life, this is crazy. Before everyone used to check Ecas and call Cic all the time that's why they stopped access of express entry to Ecas, now we just trying to frustrate them by callin and eventually a day will come when their will be no way you can contact a ircc officer unless they contact you.

We just want our case done and don't care for guys who wanna apply in future, really guys grow up and keep communication to CIC to minimum.

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
sherusingh said:
Hi guys, I m not a star member, but why is everyone callin CIC and bothering them, let them do their job guys, they know it, we as human beings want reassurance of everything in life, this is crazy. Before everyone used to check Ecas and call Cic all the time that's why they stopped access of express entry to Ecas, now we just trying to frustrate them by callin and eventually a day will come when their will be no way you can contact a ircc officer unless they contact you.

We just want our case done and don't care for guys who wanna apply in future, really guys grow up and keep communication to CIC to minimum.

Hurraghh!! +1

:D

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Our medical changed from passed to in progress today. Does anyone have an idea as to why it would happen? My spouse's medical is going to expire in December (mine in March) but there are still more than 2 months for that.
Any insight would be great.

newcecapplicant

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
GagamM said:
alright ;D ;D
I am not sure what my VO is, I think it would be Ottawa because I applied inland. How is your application coming along?
I dunno they said its in India now, NDVO. I am now at 6 months today. :) Hoping for the best but ready for the worst. =)

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed