Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Today I received a letter from CIC to send them a detailed settlement plan as I currently live in BC and my nomination is from Ontario. Any useful suggestions on what to write in response?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Today I hit 365th day after my AOR!!!

One year! A whole year! Still waiting.
2 x 6 months!
Double as much as foreseen according Express Entry system. Two times EE 6 months!
Security Screening has been continuing since 25 January 2017 (8,5 months!) although CSIS SS was completed on 24 April (6 months ago!).
I am an inland applicant. Provincial nominee.
Both I and my wife are academics and work at university. We have two kids.
This experience is devastating and embarrassing.
IRCC does not communicate with us - I even do not know what is being done right now and where my file is.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018

2 x 6 months!
Double as much as foreseen according Express Entry system. Two times EE 6 months!
Security Screening has been continuing since 25 January 2017 (8,5 months!) although CSIS SS was completed on 24 April (6 months ago!).
IRCC does not communicate with us - I even do not know what is being done right now and where my file is.
Whats your nationality?

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017

2 x 6 months!
Did you try to call IRCC? If not I think you should.

Here's what happened to me. I was waiting for PPR for a long time, my application already hit 200th day since AOR at the beginning of October. I should've call them earlier but every time I call them they just gave me auto voice message like "we're busy right now..." and automatically hang up.

When I finally could reached them, the rep told me that they were still processing my application, and the final decision was not made. She said that it was taking too long so she would send a note to IRCC officers that they should speed up my application. I just said thank you and hang up at that time.

But after I hang up, I realized something was weird. When she confirmed my personal information, she asked me a wrong email address as my contact email address. I just told her that it was not my contact email address I've never registered with that one, and she said okay I'll fix it, blah blah. That email address was my old one, which I used just for once when I applied for working holiday visa more than 2 years ago. For Express Entry (and visitor, work permit), I put another email address, and so far whenever they had update, they always used that new one to contact me.

I had a hunch so I tried to login to that old email address, and searched "cic". And then guess what -- I found PPR email which was sent to me almost a month ago! Yes, IRCC had sent me that really, really important email to my old email address, which is different from my contact email address. I still don't understand why they used that email address, only when they issued PPR. Surprising thing is, even the rep from IRCC couldn't figure out that they'd already sent me PPR. If I didn't notice by myself, my PPR email was going to be expired, which was three days left at the point I found the email.

After it happened, I heard some people said that IRCC mail PR card to their old address or old agency address, or they didn't update contact information properly, or so many things. This kind of things always happens. So please, please try to contact IRCC or you can even check your previous contact information like address, phone number, or your old agency. You might figure out something. I really hope your application is going to get approved soon...!

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hello guys updating bit late but got my PPR on Oct 11th at 7:07 pm EST

Timeline,
OINP applicant
AOR- 25th April.
BG change and medical passed- 2nd august
2nd time medical reviewed and changed - somewhere first week of Sept.
sudden update showed on my profile on last week of September. but nothing changed in my profile, so i called CIC and the agent was so humble , he told me that my file is been transfer from one officer to other thats y it showed update but no change in profile. then he clarified that my BG and SS is been cleared and file is been transfer for final review.
on Oct 12th golden e-mail came to my representative's mail.

strange to me that i didn't got any e-mail although every time i also receive mail coz my e-mail is also been provided and there was no message on my CIC profile.

Anyways they got the letter , so i send my pp with pics and that letter yesterday..
i pray for every one's fast PPR. i know its kind of frustrating , i was also almost losing my hope

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Hello guys updating bit late but got my PPR on Oct 11th at 7:07 pm EST

Timeline,
OINP applicant
AOR- 25th April.
BG change and medical passed- 2nd august
2nd time medical reviewed and changed - somewhere first week of Sept.
sudden update showed on my profile on last week of September. but nothing changed in my profile, so i called CIC and the agent was so humble , he told me that my file is been transfer from one officer to other thats y it showed update but no change in profile. then he clarified that my BG and SS is been cleared and file is been transfer for final review.
on Oct 12th golden e-mail came to my representative's mail.

strange to me that i didn't got any e-mail although every time i also receive mail coz my e-mail is also been provided and there was no message on my CIC profile.

Anyways they got the letter , so i send my pp with pics and that letter yesterday..
i pray for every one's fast PPR. i know its kind of frustrating , i was also almost losing my hope
Congratulations!!!

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi PNP Inlanders,

Any update on July Applicants?
I am still in IP1.
Does anyone move from Ip1 to N/A2 or IP2?

Please advise.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Hi Guys,

Meds got passed. Checked my account today, I guess they changed to passed yesterday or on Friday. BG also went from your app is in progress to We are processing your BG check
So You moved to IP2 directly. "We are processing your BG check" indicates IP2

Pudoo

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my PNP on March 2017, and then I submitted my complete application for express entry on Apr 13 2017 (my agent did everything for me). On Sep 24 my agent told me that the CIC wants my criminal check, so I did that and submitted it on Oct 5. Now I am still waiting. I don't know why did CIC ask my criminal check when it's like 6 months already, others already got their PPR during this time. My agent told me that I've already passed the medical and at the last step. I am really confused now, did any of you experienced the same situation like mine? I really need my PPR before the end of Novermber of this year.. :(

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi guys,
I got my PNP on March 2017, and then I submitted my complete application for express entry on Apr 13 2017 (my agent did everything for me). On Sep 24 my agent told me that the CIC wants my criminal check, so I did that and submitted it on Oct 5. Now I am still waiting. I don't know why did CIC ask my criminal check when it's like 6 months already, others already got their PPR during this time. My agent told me that I've already passed the medical and at the last step. I am really confused now, did any of you experienced the same situation like mine? I really need my PPR before the end of Novermber of this year.. :(
I waited 117 days until they opened my file. So not surprising from Cic.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018