+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Why can't they just reply to these type of emails, they only have to give instructions. It will only take 15 mins of their time, not weeks.
Congratulations on PPR! :)
Could you please tell me if you have a long travel history or traveled to USA?

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
But why they dnt send seperate vo office name based on country of residecy of primary and dependant while sending ppr request.. they hv all info.. and after ppr also we hv to send email to change vo.
so ridiculous
Probably they are not efficient enough to know that they have to send the PPR email again with the instructions, so why not just send it in one go with all details in it.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I just opened my cic account and it had changed from submitted to updated. I checked and its like
Med- If you need med exam a message will be sent
Background Check- Your application is in progress (it was NA before). Is that what we call BG in IP? If its in IP aint the Med supposed to go into passed first? a bit weird. Also UCI was blank but now number is there.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
You guys think travel history matters a lot? If so, it really sucks for me because I was in 30+ countries past 10 years and my spouse in 50+ countries :( Does it also depend on what countries we have visited? Btw 99% of them were for vacation...the rest was business.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
You guys think travel history matters a lot? If so, it really sucks for me because I was in 30+ countries past 10 years and my spouse in 50+ countries :( Does it also depend on what countries we have visited? Btw 99% of them were for vacation...the rest was business.
I was in 15+ countries, but not in last 10 years. I don't think it matters a lot, as long as you have mentioned all the details in your application then you guys should be good.

What is your country of origin?

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys,
I just opened my cic account and it had changed from submitted to updated. I checked and its like
Med- If you need med exam a message will be sent
Background Check- Your application is in progress (it was NA before). Is that what we call BG in IP? If its in IP aint the Med supposed to go into passed first? a bit weird. Also UCI was blank but now number is there.
You should be happy at least someone is working on your profile within a month, they did not even checked my profile for like two and half months.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I was in 15+ countries, but not in last 10 years. I don't think it matters a lot, as long as you have mentioned all the details in your application then you guys should be good.

What is your country of origin?
Statistically one of the safest countries in the World (in Europe) so that should be fine hopefully. One of the country where illegal immigrants are not entering during this time when economic refugees are illegaly entering EU and spreading around Europe.

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Statistically one of the safest countries in the World (in Europe) so that should be fine hopefully. One of the country where illegal immigrants are not entering during this time when economic refugees are illegaly entering EU and spreading around Europe.
Then don't worry and have faith, you guys should be good.
if you are over 180 days then call CIC and ask them if any communication has been sent related to your application, it might be possible that they have sent PPR email and you may have missed it. check your junk/spam folders, social and promotional folders

Reactions: Anford

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should be happy at least someone is working on your profile within a month, they did not even checked my profile for like two and half months.
I think there's a glitch. Now the detail column is saying "your action is required" but there is no message nothing

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi adil need ur help
Im a 4th feb aor pnp inland with pakistani nationality my bg is ip2 since 27th july and my vo is ottawa my medical got passed in mid of april when all feb medicals are getting passed
M very worried i think m stuck in security screening becuase i have seen tracker that pakistani pnps with ottawa vo are not getting ppr may be m wrong or tracker is not so updated i sent msgs on different forums that is there any pnp with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo got ppr but didnot get any reply i have called multiple times and the agent said eligibilty is met and security is going but seeing tracker m getting worried day by day
I think ur also pnp inland with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo
Would be very greatful to u if u share your thoughts
Then don't worry and have faith, you guys should be good.
if you are over 180 days then call CIC and ask them if any communication has been sent related to your application, it might be possible that they have sent PPR email and you may have missed it. check your junk/spam folders, social and promotional folders
a