+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I believe they have a lot of backlog and Inlanders are not there priority. its CEC > rest of the streams > PNP Inland. We are at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I really don't understand. We are literally "CEC" with the provicial nomination. We went through hell once already, and I was hoping federal would be a speedy experience. Sadly, that's not the case.

Reactions: mjadawala

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
IRCC still seems to be in vacation mood, absolutely ZERO movement since the long weekend.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Well guys, finally an update from my side. Just called CIC and the agent said my eligibility is finally passed but security has not yet started. The agent also said that there will be an update in a couple of weeks time but no specifics. I suppose these are the same appeasing sentences that they tell to each one of us.
Can you shed some light on the conversation you had..because your aor is after mine and I called too recently.

I specifically asked about eligibility and every time they say not started

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you shed some light on the conversation you had..because your aor is after mine and I called too recently.

I specifically asked about eligibility and every time they say not started
Are you sure they told you about eligibility? Usually it is the security which has a status of "Not started".

I asked them three basic questions and it was related to the status of eligibility, criminality and security. For eligibility they said it has passed. It was "Recommended Passed" in my GCMS notes which I received on 25th June. Regarding security they said that it is not started yet.

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Too much stress:( :( .. With the CRS of 480 and why did i accept the nomination ?? Well only god knows !! I feel like withdrawing my application and apply again under CEC.. :( :(

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my AOR was 7th Jan. BG went NA 3 months ago, since then no movement.

Tomorrow will be my 180 day.

Gone Mad now.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to my all mates,

I have noticed some movement in my application, on July 2nd my application is updated,
earlier my BG was NA and now again its showing that we are processing .......so not sure
whether its good or not but at least some movement has been happened.

Time line: AoR on January 19, 2017
Medical in some where mid March 2017
BG : N/A on April, 2017
BG : again in process on July 2nd 2017
It seems your eligibility has also been passed. The only thing which is now left is the security.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just Called CIC. They say I am at the stage of background check ( i guess they are talking about security)

But No Officers ever update my CIC screen ever.