+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone waiting for visitors visa from UK?

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
We applied in April of this year. Still waiting, got MP involved and found out criminality has passed. Aby idea how long does it take after this?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
We applied in April of this year. Still waiting, got MP involved and found out criminality has passed. Aby idea how long does it take after this?
exactly on what date did you apply for in april? your eligiblity completed right now your application in under background check?

most applicants who applied in april have become victims of late visa processing.

i applied in april from germany and my background process since may 24 is under process.

by the way, do you have the date when your criminality was passed ? now they are checking your security?

Adejimi25

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
We just received passport request today :)
Congratulations man,

I am in Canada and my wife is in the UK. she applied since 7TH FEB, 2023 and eligibility check has not started till now. Background check is still on-going even though I know they are through with that (because you will see that background check has been completed a day after your biometrics was submitted when your application is approved from experience). Please what can we do differently to speed up this application at the London office. We have written countless webforms.