+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from ROME visa office?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most of the case once Bank draft cleared than it would not seen in the systems. same with me before. when my bank draft cleared operator of bank told me that its not in system that means money is withdrawn by CIO. So, the fees is get encashed.

Ciao Ciao Buona fortuna... Grazie..

OMM

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
omm said:
most of the case once Bank draft cleared than it would not seen in the systems. same with me before. when my bank draft cleared operator of bank told me that its not in system that means money is withdrawn by CIO. So, the fees is get encashed.

Ciao Ciao Buona fortuna... Grazie..

OMM
Speriamo! ;)
Grazie a te!

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Thalia,
By status is still not RBVO though i sent all documents to Rome visa office in Jan 2011. Other thing is as my application category (lecturer or instructor) is removed from the list, i do not know if that affects on my success or not.

Now in canada I am in the international student status, I tried to bring my family from my country (Nepal),Canada embassy in India (Nepal does not have canadian embassy) is rejecting my family visa (dependent, visit and open work permit) for 4 times. is there any other way they can join me in Canada? thats also reason i am worried whether i can get success in getting PR. Any friends can suggest me alternative way what to do further............

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
Re: worrying for rome visa office application

Hello to all of u in this thread.

I have applied as a skilled worker to Quebec Province and I have got the CSQ but after that I had the second stage which is the Federal process which is the same as u go through and my application belongs to Rome VO.

@ hanu,
Buddy, I thought I was the only one who had had that problem but when I read your post I was convinced of the contrary.
I posted my docs to the Rome VO on 3 Dec. 2010 and the Rome VO got them on 09 December 2010. they didn't give any info to my lawyer if they had got them later on to give the File number. After 5 months we sent them an e-mail to ask them if they had gotten the file and they answered that they had received the file and that my file was in queue for review (which was a lie because they had not acknowledged us about that). My lawyer had to send them again an e-mail to ask them about my file number and they answered and then they gave us the file number.
Now it's almost 8 months that I am waiting for the Medical Request and nothing and what is also strange and worrying is that I try to check my online status and nothing comes out not even RBOV. They are so lazy and irresponsible.

Buona Fortuna a tutti voi.

Geribubaboy

CIAO

hanu said:
Hi friends,
I applied from Italy to CIC sydney in May 2010 for federal skilled worker. CIC asked me to send all documents to Rome VO in Dec 2010. Mean time I am already in Canada for my study. Sent all document to Rome VO in Jan 2011. for long time i did not hear anything then i sent an email to rome VO. they replied me my application is in queue and waiting for review but they do not know the exact review date. Do any of you know how long will it take to review and finalize my case? is that delay is because I am already in Canada? I am much worried for my case since i have not received the review for 7 month after submitting my all documents to rome VO. Even i habe not received any acknowledgement of receiving my documents.

Hanu :(

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
Today i've received a response from Rome, guess what:

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available.(oh com on r u kidin) However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.No further action is required by you at this time (what action are u talking about?)We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. (probabilmente questo voul dire in modo educato: "non romperci le palle")

OK, as far as I understood we all have to wait years and years and we will immigrate there when we get old.

@ geribubaboy: do you have any news?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bistolfi49 said:
Today i've received a response from Rome, guess what:

Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available.(oh com on r u kidin) However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.No further action is required by you at this time (what action are u talking about?)We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. (probabilmente questo voul dire in modo educato: "non romperci le palle")

OK, as far as I understood we all have to wait years and years and we will immigrate there when we get old.

@ geribubaboy: do you have any news?
Yes I got an e-mail by the end of august saying

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear .........,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/12/17.

I don't know what does this mean. Maybe my file is in process. but i am also surprised why the application number starts with EP... and not anymore with B.....

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
Hi, what ??? after 9 months they sends you only this !!!!!! I guess it is only your second AOR, and I think your application number starts with EP because you are a Quebec applicant...I am annoying and really worry for our self

geribubaboy said:
Yes I got an e-mail by the end of august saying

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear .........,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/12/17.

I don't know what does this mean. Maybe my file is in process. but i am also surprised why the application number starts with EP... and not anymore with B.....

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
Hi
Also, my visa office is Rome and I am under Skilled worker category.
I applied to CIC Sydney in Jun 2010 (before June 26) for Federal Skilled Worker.
CIC asked me to send all documents to Rome VO in Oct 2010. Sent all document to Rome VO in DEC 2011. I had a letter in May 2011 to inform us that the processing times are on average 12-18 months and that I will be informed approximately 2 month prior to the date of interview, if required. Meanwhile my Client Application Status has changed to Received by Visa Office and hasn’t changed till today.
Do any of you know how long will it take to review and finalize my case? 12-18 Months count from the moment the CIC received the application or when VO received the full package of supporting documents.
The interview is a common procedure for all applicants or only some of them pass through this process for some reasons?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Going..Canada said:
Hi
Also, my visa office is Rome and I am under Skilled worker category.
I applied to CIC Sydney in Jun 2010 (before June 26) for Federal Skilled Worker.
CIC asked me to send all documents to Rome VO in Oct 2010. Sent all document to Rome VO in DEC 2011. I had a letter in May 2011 to inform us that the processing times are on average 12-18 months and that I will be informed approximately 2 month prior to the date of interview, if required. Meanwhile my Client Application Status has changed to Received by Visa Office and hasn't changed till today.
Do any of you know how long will it take to review and finalize my case? 12-18 Months count from the moment the CIC received the application or when VO received the full package of supporting documents.THIS PERIOD OF TIME COUNTS SINCE THEY RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION
The interview is a common procedure for all applicants or only some of them pass through this process for some reasons? THE INTERVIEW IS SOMETIMES WAIVED FOR SOME REASONS (THEY KNOW WHICH ARE THESE)
REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
geribubaboy said:
REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK
Sorry to ask again, your answer is that the time count from the day the CIC Sydney recived my aplication?????
Thanks in advance and good luck to your case....

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Going..Canada said:
Sorry to ask again, your answer is that the time count from the day the CIC Sydney recived my aplication????? NORMALLY THAT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS THE AVERAGE AS THEY HAVE STATED (IT MAY LAST MORE OR LESS)
Thanks in advance and good luck to your case....

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
Hi,
Does anyone know, what about if somebody own a house with a mortgage for this property.
Is there any chance to be asked in the interview for this fact?
Do you think that this is a problem for their decision?
Thanks

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi frens,
I filled my application to NS, sydney in March 2010 in FSW class. Got reply from then in Nov 2010. Submitted all doc to rome visa office in Jan 2011. And online status changed to RBVO 22 Nov 2011. Is there any friends who have idea about how long does rome visa office takes time to go for In process or for medical/ interview. I am much confused....

Looking your experience and information further so i can estimate my time frame.........anyone please

Hanu :mad:

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hanu said:
Hi frens,
I filled my application to NS, sydney in March 2010 in FSW class. Got reply from then in Nov 2010. Submitted all doc to rome visa office in Jan 2011. And online status changed to RBVO 22 Nov 2011. Is there any friends who have idea about how long does rome visa office takes time to go for In process or for medical/ interview. I am much confused....

Looking your experience and information further so i can estimate my time frame.........anyone please

Hanu :mad:
Hi Hanu,

It's been 11 months and 3 weeks that I am waiting for the medicals or that my e-cas shows In process but it showed RBVO on 25 august 2011 and it's still the same.

Yesterday I checked the time processing for Rome VO and guess what? the time had gone to 20 months. So my friend I don't know what to say and do.

Good Luck

rahima123

Jan 3, 2012
from 29 may, 2011 Rome visa office showed my status that RBVO,, still now i am waiting for their any upgrade any i do not know how long they take..... terrible