+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Pakistan, Karachi going to University of Regina?

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
My nephew applied for Jan.2012 & and yes they are still taking students for January session. if some one still interested to apply in Jan.2012 .

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
fahad83 said:
Hi Guys
I just wanna know anyone from Pakistan, Karachi going to University of Regina, I got accepted for Jan 2012 session, and I am really looking for other guys like me, so please share your information on this topic.

I am also got accepted for jan, 2012 in Uof R.They sent me email 2 days ago.

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
fahad83 said:
Hi Guys
I just wanna know anyone from Pakistan, Karachi going to University of Regina, I got accepted for Jan 2012 session, and I am really looking for other guys like me, so please share your information on this topic.
I Prabhakar Guriro from karachi also got accepted at U of R for jan 2012 in Petroleum System Engineering.

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabhakar said:
I Prabhakar Guriro from karachi also got accepted at U of R for jan 2012 in Petroleum System Engineering.
when did u apply?

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
fahad83 said:
@ prabhakar

In which program you applied for!
I applied for Petroleum System Engineering ( PSE) at U of R 12 days ago.

What about you.Are you admitted at U of R.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
Follow the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269E4.asp

# The application form(application for study permit made outside canada) must be completely and accurately filled out, including the Supplementary Information Form PDF * (38 KB) (also referred to as the Family Composition form).
# Correct fee payment – Green receipt must be submitted.
# Letter of acceptance from the educational institute in Canada (original and one copy).
# Proof of sufficient funds for your studies and stay in Canada.
# Police Certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.
# All previous educational documents (only originals are accepted).
# Proof of employment for yourself or your parents.
# If you will be attending an educational institute in the province of Quebec, you must provide a CAQ (certificate d'acceptation du Quebec) from the Government of Quebec (see Quebec Immigration)
# Original valid passport, preferably for the total length of intended studies.
# All previous passports (originals).
# 2 recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth must be written on the reverse of the photograph.
# Copies of Valid Passport (pages bearing name and picture).
# Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
fahad83 said:
Follow the link

# The application form(application for study permit made outside canada) must be completely and accurately filled out, including the Supplementary Information Form PDF * (38 KB) (also referred to as the Family Composition form).
# Correct fee payment – Green receipt must be submitted.
# Letter of acceptance from the educational institute in Canada (original and one copy).
# Proof of sufficient funds for your studies and stay in Canada.
# Police Certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.
# All previous educational documents (only originals are accepted).
# Proof of employment for yourself or your parents.
# If you will be attending an educational institute in the province of Quebec, you must provide a CAQ (certificate d'acceptation du Quebec) from the Government of Quebec (see Quebec Immigration)
# Original valid passport, preferably for the total length of intended studies.
# All previous passports (originals).
# 2 recent passport-sized photographs. The name and date of birth must be written on the reverse of the photograph.
# Copies of Valid Passport (pages bearing name and picture).
# Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.

hey fahad, is it necessary to give original Letter of acceptance (CHC)?bcz u of R has emailed me scan docs of my admission and they said we hav mailed u acceptance letter by courier also but it will 4 to 5 weeks.and i want apply early ,don't want wait longer.reply and provide also ur email addrs.

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
my email is fahadakhan@msn.com

You can apply on scan copies and I did the same thing, but to tell you the truth i am not an expert so its up to you.
I don't wanna waste time so I made this decision, I think CHC can check with the university for admission confirmation.
Also I attached cover letter for explanation and I think you should do the same.