+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying for Concordia or Dalhousie university for fall 2017

Apr 8, 2016
Tanya1617 said:
Hi, my profile:
10th-86%
12-85%
Btech in IT-75%
Working in Tcs for bank of America project for more than 2.8 years.
What are my chances of admission for master of applied Computer science programme.
Also, is there any benefit of applying early. As I have already applied in November 2016
Hi Tanya1617,

I think your chances are really good. I got a conditional admit from Concordia for MEng in software. I have similar a similar profile as yours. Also been with TCS for last 2+ years. You should be getting the decision soon.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I got conditional admission from Concordia today, originally applied in November so it took around 2.5 months. I'm guessing you'll be hearing back soon.

Kumar_08

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have submitted the application(Master of Applied Computer Science) for Concordia University yesterday. After submission when i navigate to Application status i have below note i.e.

Thank you for applying to Concordia University. A preliminary review of your file will be conducted shortly. You will be notified via e-mail should any additional information be required.

I have few questions as my application deadline is Feb-15,2017 for fall 2017

i have uploaded the following scanned documents on the online application portal

1. University Transcripts Unofficial
2. IELTS score card
3. CV/Resume
4. Statement of Purpose
5. Work Experience Letter
6. Birth Certificate
7. Passport (Non Canadian)

Generally What all documents(hard copies) i have to send to University of Concordia by Courrier ?

can i include IELTS score card xerox copy also with the documents which needs to be couriered or do i have to send IELTS score directly through IDP to Univ?

Apart from above mentioned documents what additional documents are asked in general?

Please help me with the information for me to accumulate all the docs soon and send it before the dead line .

Regards,
K

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
I've applied for Undergraduate program on 27th Jan 2017.
Following documents were uploaded by me
1: IELTS
2: O'Levels Results (Statement of result + Certificate)
3: A'Levels Results (statement of result + certificate)
4: Birth Certificate
5: Passport (Pakistani)
6: SAT score (even thought it was not a requirement for me)

Do I need to send these document Original one through courier also? Or will they inform me?
And how long should I expect for letter of acceptance ?

If one usually have minimum requirement does he gets LOA or one doesnot ?

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
Hi
I got admitted in Concordia in February!- accepted the offer letter

But, waiting to hear back from more univs applied

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
smanchanda said:
I applied in October 2016
Dude..when did u received ur offer and when did u accepted it. Did u pay 250$ ?

I've receieved conditional acceptance and my deadline to accept the offer and pay the fee is by 15th of may.

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
Yea!
I got acceptance on 2 Feb

I had no choice other than accepting the offer as I haven't received any information from other applied universities regarding admission (still not received from 2 of the univs - Ryerson and Western Ontario)

So, yes, I paid 250$ and accepted the offer on 23rd Feb as 24th Feb was last date to accept the offer.

I haven't paid tution fee yet nor I have opted for courses yet since I m waiting for other univs to respond

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
I'm in the same dilemma. Awaiting my results for regina. But heard regina takes a lot of time to give away the final results. Dude when are u planning to apply for CAQ and subsequently visa, if u r opting for concordia?

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
I am not sure!
I got rejected from ryerson. received email today
I think I m gonna start visa formalities next week
Not expecting to get positive results from western.
Still will wait this week .