+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
shae_01 said:
Hello po.. I am a newbie here...

Nagttry din po kami ng husband ko ng student visa application to Canada....

Meron po kaming agency na tumutulong sa min.... napasa na po ni hubby ang IELTS(sya po ung main sponsor)

ang kulang na lang po talga namin is Financial Documents...

May friend po kami sa Canada na willing to help us pay the tuition fee...

Okay lang po kaya na ung letter of support galing din sa kanya or okay lang din sa uncle ko or mas maganda po kaya both po?

Paadvise naman po tungkol sa mga financial documents...

Thanks in advance...
Better if they issue a notarized affidavit of support

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
cnzap said:
Hi guys -

Ask ko lang kung magkano magiging show money dapat sa bank if mom ko magbabayad ng tuition ko?

Kasi $14,000 one year tuition + $10,000 living expenses + $4000 hubby dependent

Pero kapag mom ko magbabayad ng tuition ko pwede bang $10,000 + $4,000 na lang nasa bank?
I believe you still neee to show your mom's bank account aside from yours.

cnzap

Apr 1, 2016
frustratedcanadian said:
I believe you still neee to show your mom's bank account aside from yours.
Thank you for the reply.

No problem with showing them my mom's bank account.

Do you think it will suffice na $10,000 living expenses and $4,000 hubby dependent na lang ung nasa bank account namin dito sa pinas?

thankscanada

Jan 6, 2016
Hello guys paano kayo nag-apply sa university? I have PR visa na. Just want to know about the process. I studied 1 year college in the Philippines and just want to continued it in Canada. I was advised to take high school courses again :( but I want to get my foreign college subjects credited too. Did anyone used WES? Did you also take IELTS or any English test? Thanks so much!

PS. York university, U of Waterloo and Western are my target uni's.

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Hi Flyweight, joeychuramoi and those who just landed in Canada with SP,

ilang weeks/months kayo nag land sa Canada before mag start classes ninyo?
End of June pa start ng class ko but I want to leave sana by mid May - after the elections.

Also, did they inquire about proof of funds at the POE - cash, cheque, etc? did you bring beyond the CAD 10,000 limit?

Thanks in advance! :D

jelie

Mar 29, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just want to share the good news. I finally received my PPR this morning!
Praise God! will continue praying for all those who are still waiting and those who are planning to lodge soon.
May God Almighty bless us all. ;D

Who else are going to Niagara College for the Spring intake? :)

deeval585

Apr 25, 2016
Hello guys/gals.

Just new sa forum. I just want to ask if there's anyone who applied in any school in Calgary,AB? Im planning to apply for a student visa and open permit for my hubby. My brother who lives in Canada mentioned that it is actually a good idea to apply as a student. my only concern is which school to apply to. He sent me a list of schools- Bow valley, Columbia, MRU or SAIT. Im gearing towards healthcare or hospitality management. Any advice kng ano need ko na unahin? and any recommendation with school?

I dont know where to start..:( Salamat po

shae_01

Apr 20, 2016
frustratedcanadian said:
Better if they issue a notarized affidavit of support
thank you po....

one more question.. if bayaran na po ng friend namin in full ung tuition fee.. do we still need the show money? or okay na po na ung affidavit of support na lang ng uncle ko and ung bank statements nya po?

:)

deeval585

Apr 25, 2016
chu12 said:
hi chamee04 sa BVC ako nAg enrol sabi ng relatives ko mganda daw dun.
HI chu12.. Congrats sa visa mo.. BVC is one of my options according sa brother ko who did his RN upgrading sa MRU, ok daw ang BVC.. Can you share with me how the process was? and kng ano kinailangan mo requirementwise, esp sa financial documentations? Pls.. My brother is willing to help, kya lang he also doesnt know the process daw. hehe Hope you can share info. Salamat chu12 in advance.

Neji

Oct 1, 2015
Hello mga Kababayan! Will be enrolling at the Professional Institute of Massage Therapy in Saskatoon, SK. Two-year diploma program pero pwedeng i-fast track for 16 months. Pero i will be applying for a student permit from within Canada dahil magwa-one year na ko dito as tourist. Meron po ba sa inyo dito na from within Canada nag-apply while on tourist visa? Kung meron, na-approve po ba? I've heard slim daw ang chances na ma-approve pag from within nag-apply.

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
deeval585 said:
HI chu12.. Congrats sa visa mo.. BVC is one of my options according sa brother ko who did his RN upgrading sa MRU, ok daw ang BVC.. Can you share with me how the process was? and kng ano kinailangan mo requirementwise, esp sa financial documentations? Pls.. My brother is willing to help, kya lang he also doesnt know the process daw. hehe Hope you can share info. Salamat chu12 in advance.

Hi Deval: Wala pa visa ko on process pa kasi sa September 2016 intake p ko. S BVC hindi na nila kailangan ng IELTS para sa mga filipinos . Bsta pay ka lang ng 130 cad para sa application mo ang pag accepted ka sa college nila confirmation fee lang na 1500 yun need nila.

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Neji said:
Hello mga Kababayan! Will be enrolling at the Professional Institute of Massage Therapy in Saskatoon, SK. Two-year diploma program pero pwedeng i-fast track for 16 months. Pero i will be applying for a student permit from within Canada dahil magwa-one year na ko dito as tourist. Meron po ba sa inyo dito na from within Canada nag-apply while on tourist visa? Kung meron, na-approve po ba? I've heard slim daw ang chances na ma-approve pag from within nag-apply.
Hi! Are you in Canada right now as a tourist? As far as I know, as a tourist you are only limited up to 6 months stay in Canada. Are you overstaying?
On applying student permit, you can apply only outside of the Canada premises, I think. You can drop your application in the US border.

accabalm

Apr 6, 2016
Hi to all

Im newbie here ,May question po ako about sa bank statements.:)
I'm planning to lodge my application kasi by August.Base kasi sa mga nabasa ko sa forum,3-4 mos ung kukunin na bank history,so kung August ako maglalodge,ung history na kukunin sa bank account ko is from April-July?Tama ba ako.Salamat

accabalm

Apr 6, 2016
Blairxxx said:
Hi! Are you in Canada right now as a tourist? As far as I know, as a tourist you are only limited up to 6 months stay in Canada. Are you overstaying?
On applying student permit, you can apply only outside of the Canada premises, I think. You can drop your application in the US border.

Hi Blairxxx,may PM ako sayo..salamat :)

accabalm

Apr 6, 2016
jelie said:
Hi to those who have already been blessed with their study permits,

May nakapag-try na ba mag follow-up ng application nila kasi malapit na start ng classes (pero hindi case specific inquiry kasi hindi pa lagpas sa processing time)?
9 weeks processing here already and classes start in two weeks :(

Hi Sis Jelie,

May PM ako sayo..salamat :)