+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody up for sharing an Apartment in Toronto from February 2024

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Hi

Have got my PR and planning to move to Toronto in February 2024 from Bombay, India.

Looking to share an apartment or if anybody could help with contacts of people living in Toronto - preferably close to Downtown or Midtown - looking to share/sublet their current accommodation.

We could connect and probably plan better too!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

Have got my PR and planning to move to Toronto in February 2024 from Bombay, India.

Looking to share an apartment or if anybody could help with contacts of people living in Toronto - preferably close to Downtown or Midtown - looking to share/sublet their current accommodation.

May want to post your budget. And what you mean by close to mid and downtown Toronto as those are the most expensive areas to live.

Reactions: Dev7

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi

Downtown = Core
Midtown= Bloor Yonge
Uptown = Eglington/ Yonge

Then some call North York, Sheppard-Yonge, Uptown. But it’s separate

As mentioned, you’ve chosen the two MOST expensive areas

If you have the $$$$$ fine . If not , I you’ll probably have to look farther west & east .

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

How many blocks (east and west) away from downtown or midtown are you looking? When you say "preferably close", do you consider Etobicoke (to the west) and Scarborough (to the east)?

yaseenjar

Jul 20, 2015
Hello, I am currently a lease holder of a 2bed 1bath apartment looking to do sub lease for 3months Feb,Mar,April address:265 Dixon Rd,Etobicoke if ok message me on my number 647 795 4173.

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Hi

Adding a few more details, as suggested by a few -

Budget would be around $1000 a month, ideally including bills.
regarding areas I am currently looking at are around the university of Toronto, stretching till Liberty Village towards the west, Leslieville (east)
Eglinton (north)

However, i am flexible on all this, provided there is a good opportunity + close to the subway / connectivity options.

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
How many blocks (east and west) away from downtown or midtown are you looking? When you say "preferably close", do you consider Etobicoke (to the west) and Scarborough (to the east)?
Unfortunately, not considering them for now.

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Hello, I am currently a lease holder of a 2bed 1bath apartment looking to do sub lease for 3months Feb,Mar,April address:265 Dixon Rd,Etobicoke if ok message me on my number 647 795 4173.
Hey, thank you for your reply... sure if nothing else works out.. i'll definitely get in touch.. :)

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Downtown = Core
Midtown= Bloor Yonge
Uptown = Eglington/ Yonge

Then some call North York, Sheppard-Yonge, Uptown. But it’s separate

As mentioned, you’ve chosen the two MOST expensive areas

If you have the $$$$$ fine . If not , I you’ll probably have to look farther west & east .
https://paymaj.com/
Sure! Consider checking online platforms like Craigslist, Kijiji, or Facebook groups for housing listings in Toronto's Downtown or Midtown areas. Additionally, reaching out to local community groups or using social media platforms to connect with people in Toronto could help you find shared accommodations or sublets. Best of luck with your move!