+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody plz view my profile and tell me how many chances i have to get visa ???

Mail2kriti

Jan 26, 2013
Thank you Aman for ur reply I will try only if u can suggest near
Which area or which station I don't understand google maps
With so many criss cross lines on it ! Just kidding I m being
Lazy working on it :p

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
daljit1992 said:
@ aman singh

Can i get addmission in any uni or coll in manitoba or saskatchewan with Ielts 6.0 ????
Hi,
Saskatchewan minimum IELTS requirement is 6.5 and i'm not so sure about Manitoba.

Check the Red River college, Manitoba website. Every requirement is mentioned over there.
Otherwise, You have option for applying in Ontario.

Good Luck.

daljit1992

Mar 30, 2013
@ aman singh

Okk bro..thanks again for helping me. god bless

But one more question for u that in toronto or vancouver i cant get PR ????

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
@daljit As you're going for diploma or degree. So you can't apply for PR in Ontario through PNP.
But you can apply through Canadian Experience class.
Or Do your studies in Ontario.
Move to other province for PR.

@Kriti
http://www.ttc.ca/Subway/interactivemap.jsp

This is TTC subway Map.
Your college is in King Subway station [George Brown].
Search by the name of subway station.
It takes 2 minutes from one station to another.
I hope it helps.

Good Luck.

Mail2kriti

Jan 26, 2013
Aman awesome :) thanks a ton for all ur efforts its amazing help now I will search for the accomodation more efficiently :)

K_ ruhin

Nov 3, 2012
akpsc270 said:
Hi Kriti!

I have applied for University of Manitoba.

Secondly, Date of travel completely depends on your choice.... If you have already travelled abroad then I will suggest book your ticket for 3rd or 4th May .....and if this is your first time travell outside India then I will suggest go a lil earlier like on 28th or 29th.....but again this is my personal opinion and I would suggest and advise you that take in to account the undergiven factors while you book your tickets:

1) Finance - If you are okay with spending 20000-25000 INR extra (I think this will cover your one week of stay before your classes starts on 6th..) then I will say going earlier is a better option....

2) Your personal traits :) - this one is tricky....If you are an emotional kind of a person then I will say/suggest strongly to go one week earlier as....by doing this you will get time to adjust yourself and you will be better prepared to focus on your studies come May 6th... :)

Also, keep in mind that when you will book your tickets for end of April it will be costlier for you as compared to booking a ticket for late-first week of may..... So overall there are +ves and -ves to both the options... YOU CHOOSE/PICK :)

Now, If you want an accomodation in your UNiv. or College then I think you should their student housing website ( as in Canada summer(may-mid August) student housing rates are different from Academic year student housing i.e from sept-april)......Also, if you are a female (I am just guessing from the name -"Kirti" Please dont take it otherwise (I would like to apologize in advance if I am mistaken) then booking student accomodation on campus is a wiser decision.....BUT, if you are late for that then I would suggest book a temporary accomodation in advance before leaving India and in the meantime look for accomodation options online on websites like : kijiji.ca ( it is very popular in Canada and here you an find a huge variety of accomodation options).....also, this website will give you a fair idea of rents and rooms available in your destination city in canada....

Also, get connected with you colleges international student scociety as they will be able to help you out in many ways....

Atlast, I hope I was able to help you some way or the other :) .....and I sincerely hope that you will have a very smooth transition while setlling in your new world i.e. CANADA :D

Sincere Regards!
Akshay
Hey, i am also interested to go to the university of Manitoba as it's ranking is very good. Here are some questions.....

1) For which course you have applied ?
2) in how many days you got your offer letter from the university?
3) Are you staying in on campus houses ?
4) will Manitoba weather be a problem ? as this province has a extreme continental climate.
5) is there enough working opportunities for the international students in Winnipeg?

your replies will be helpful for me. So, please reply as early as possible. :D

daljit1992

Mar 30, 2013
hello aman,

do u know anybody who got canada student visa without completion of study in uk....i mean to say i have done 1st year of hospitality course in uk which is of 2 years and with that 1 year certificate now i am planning to apply canada student visa for sep or jan intake in vancouver as my ielts certificate of 6.0 bands will expire on march 2014.

is it possible to get visa what are ur views for me ? please suggest me as i am totally confused what to do ?
need help....thanks

akpsc270

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
IELTS Request
June-2012 [L-9,W-8,S-8,R-9] Overall : 8.5
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 12/04/2013
LANDED..........
Gone with the wind!! LOL!
K_ ruhin said:
Hey, i am also interested to go to the university of Manitoba as it's ranking is very good. Here are some questions.....

1) For which course you have applied ?
2) in how many days you got your offer letter from the university?
3) Are you staying in on campus houses ?
4) will Manitoba weather be a problem ? as this province has a extreme continental climate.
5) is there enough working opportunities for the international students in Winnipeg?

your replies will be helpful for me. So, please reply as early as possible. :D
Hi K_Ruhin!!

First, I have applied for Chemistry Bachelor's as a transfer student ( as I was studying in a college in Republic of Ireland and got it transferred from there into UofM).

Secondly, I got my offer letter fairly quickly, I applied for admission in first week of August,2012 and got my offer letter by the first week of September in India. Although, credit transfer took a while but general admission was done within two-three weeks.

Third, Yes, I have booked a place for myself in on campus accomodation at UofM. I have booked it for summer months of may,june,july and till mid of agugust in total for 3.5 months.

Fourth, I think weather in Manitoba is seriously harsh to a point that if you dont take proper precautions and if you tend to take it lightly, it could also take your life.....but I am just potraying an extreme image of the weather there.....which is GRIM ........BUT, in general manitoba has a very sunny winter weather and hot summers and the temperature can vary from -30 celcius to +35 degrees celcius.....and please keep it in mind that +35 is very hot there as houses are made for extreme cold climate so in summers +35 feels like +45 in India. Also, in UofM there is pedestrian tunnel system which means that if you are in the Univ. U can go from one place to other without going out in extreme temperature and you can travel through a series of connected pedestrian freindly tunnels :) .... extreme climate is because it is situated in praries region of Canada and also, as it is surrounded by numerous fresh water lakes.....

Lastly, I really dont have any proper idea about job opportunities in Winnipeg as I am still in India and I dont know the market situation in winnipeg BUT I have some friends who are already in UofM and they told me that it is OK!(Job situation) you can find part time jobs easily outside univ. campus but finding a job on campus is a bit dificlut task. Also, if you are asking me about the job situations after completing studies in UofM....then I would say that it really depends and I think nobody other than you will be able to guide you about the same (as it really depends on what feild you are in and what goal you have in your mind and ultimately it also depends on your luck)

I hope I was able to give some knid of information about UofM and,Winnipeg,Manitoba...... :)

Please let me know if I can help you or clarify your doubts in any other way.

Sincere regards!
Akshay :)

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Few days back , a guy posted queries about Canadian Visa because his school in UK was blacklisted . Neither, I remember his name nor i seen the post again.
No one in the forum can tell you about your visa chances.
So you have to give a try to see the results.
Just make your application STRONG.

Good Luck.

K_ ruhin

Nov 3, 2012
akpsc270 said:
Hi K_Ruhin!!

First, I have applied for Chemistry Bachelor's as a transfer student ( as I was studying in a college in Republic of Ireland and got it transferred from there into UofM).

Secondly, I got my offer letter fairly quickly, I applied for admission in first week of August,2012 and got my offer letter by the first week of September in India. Although, credit transfer took a while but general admission was done within two-three weeks.

Third, Yes, I have booked a place for myself in on campus accomodation at UofM. I have booked it for summer months of may,june,july and till mid of agugust in total for 3.5 months.

Fourth, I think weather in Manitoba is seriously harsh to a point that if you dont take proper precautions and if you tend to take it lightly, it could also take your life.....but I am just potraying an extreme image of the weather there.....which is GRIM ........BUT, in general manitoba has a very sunny winter weather and hot summers and the temperature can vary from -30 celcius to +35 degrees celcius.....and please keep it in mind that +35 is very hot there as houses are made for extreme cold climate so in summers +35 feels like +45 in India. Also, in UofM there is pedestrian tunnel system which means that if you are in the Univ. U can go from one place to other without going out in extreme temperature and you can travel through a series of connected pedestrian freindly tunnels :) .... extreme climate is because it is situated in praries region of Canada and also, as it is surrounded by numerous fresh water lakes.....

Lastly, I really dont have any proper idea about job opportunities in Winnipeg as I am still in India and I dont know the market situation in winnipeg BUT I have some friends who are already in UofM and they told me that it is OK!(Job situation) you can find part time jobs easily outside univ. campus but finding a job on campus is a bit dificlut task. Also, if you are asking me about the job situations after completing studies in UofM....then I would say that it really depends and I think nobody other than you will be able to guide you about the same (as it really depends on what feild you are in and what goal you have in your mind and ultimately it also depends on your luck)

I hope I was able to give some knid of information about UofM and,Winnipeg,Manitoba...... :)

Please let me know if I can help you or clarify your doubts in any other way.

Sincere regards!
Akshay :)
Thank you brother for your kind information. Hope you will get your cherished position in Canada. Good luck.

akpsc270

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
IELTS Request
June-2012 [L-9,W-8,S-8,R-9] Overall : 8.5
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 12/04/2013
LANDED..........
Gone with the wind!! LOL!
K_ ruhin said:
Thank you brother for your kind information. Hope you will get your cherished position in Canada. Good luck.
Cheers Buddy!

Best Regards!
Akshay