+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody got 'One year graduate study' in WES Report?

Jas.kaur22

Apr 11, 2018
Hi
I just got into a situation here. I was working about 44 hours per week but now because of low production my company changed the hours to 40. Out of which 30 minutes are taken for lunch. So i am left with 37.5 hours per week. Just wanna know if this will be an issue with my PR here?

FromPhilly

May 14, 2018
Do any of you have any update on this issue? I am also getting Bachelors + One year graduate study in my WES evaluation. Did anyone successfully use that to get points for two or more degrees?
I have BA mass communication from Guru Gobind Singh indraprastha university - 3 yrs. - WES evaluated as 4 yrs bachelor degree equivalent.
MA - Linguistics - From Jawahar Lal Nehru Univeristy - yrs - WES evaluated as one year graduate study.
I am stuck with 435 points with only bachelors. If i can use my MA for second degree points I am comfortably in..

please suggest

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
Do any of you have any update on this issue? I am also getting Bachelors + One year graduate study in my WES evaluation. Did anyone successfully use that to get points for two or more degrees?
I have BA mass communication from Guru Gobind Singh indraprastha university - 3 yrs. - WES evaluated as 4 yrs bachelor degree equivalent.
MA - Linguistics - From Jawahar Lal Nehru Univeristy - yrs - WES evaluated as one year graduate study.
I am stuck with 435 points with only bachelors. If i can use my MA for second degree points I am comfortably in..

please suggest
hey were you able to get an update on this if you could update your EE profile to 'two or more certificates' using one year of graduate study.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi All,

I have earlier completed B.Sc (Mathematics) from Madras University and completed MBA (Operations Management) from IGNOU, New Delhi . I earlier thought it is enough for me to provide transcripts for MBA for WES-Canada. Some says I need to provide transcripts for UG (B.Sc) as well. If I have to provide transcripts for both, I will get 2 sealed covers from 2 universities. How do I send to WES to ECA? Any one faced such situation?
Hi, Just wanted to know if you received credential from WES as 3-year (BsC) and 4-year (MBA) ? Mine falls under the same scenario, and wanted to know what happened with WES.. Thanks in advance.

sonesh1264

Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys can anyone help me..I did my bachelors from India from NAAC and UGV recognized university.But it’s was a one year bachelors degree.Does the WES will approve my bachelors? Is anyone has faced same issue ?Plese let me know

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
Hi All,

Any one has an idea what to select for this CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY - Bachelor's degree (three years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Option 1 - Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

OR

Option 2- Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Aug 7, 2019
please help me with my wes result. what shall i input? bachelors degree or one or more certificate? this is the official wes result : SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND ONE AND ONE HALF YEARS OF GRADUATE STUDY... tnx!pleaaaase help me