+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a total of 11 years of experience with 3 banks, (1yr + 4.25 yrs + 6 years and 4 days) I had put this in my profile in Express Entry.

I have not recvd the ITA, is it alright if i give documents just for one job (which has 6yrs over experience)? as i will get enough points with that and no points for extra experience. Would that be accepted?

Many thanks..

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhmaloo said:
I have a total of 11 years of experience with 3 banks, (1yr + 4.25 yrs + 6 years and 4 days) I had put this in my profile in Express Entry.

I have not recvd the ITA, is it alright if i give documents just for one job (which has 6yrs over experience)? as i will get enough points with that and no points for extra experience. Would that be accepted?

Many thanks..
There was a typo.. I HAVE recvd the ITA.. Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
saurabhmaloo said:
There was a typo.. I HAVE recvd the ITA.. Thanks
That 6 year work ex should be in the last 10 years.
If yes then You can move the other experience from work history to Personal history and no supporting documents shall be asked. But write an LOE.

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
That 6 year work ex should be in the last 10 years.
If yes then You can move the other experience from work history to Personal history and no supporting documents shall be asked. But write an LOE.
Thats great.. thanks so much.. yes.. but

1. I can't edit my work experience which I had put in application can I?

2. You mean by moving to personal history only for the address for personal history right?

3. What is an LOE.. thanks so much

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhmaloo said:
Thats great.. thanks so much.. yes.. but

1. I can't edit my work experience which I had put in application can I?

2. You mean by moving to personal history only for the address for personal history right?

3. What is an LOE.. thanks so much
1 - You can but you have to be careful with this as removing work experience can affect your CRS score or eligibility.

3 - Letter of Explanation.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys, Does sending multiple CSE's helps if the case is going through security check, as my application is close to 10 month ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
messiry said:
So, what can be done at this stage specifically ?
I believe that you have already raised a CSE, you will have to wait for them to get back to you. Meanwhile, try contacting CIC over phone.

Did you apply for GCMS Notes?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Stanlee said:
I believe that you have already raised a CSE, you will have to wait for them to get back to you. Meanwhile, try contacting CIC over phone.

Did you apply for GCMS Notes?
Actually, I called CIC in December, they informed me that the application is going through security check. The agent informed if i don't get anything by march, i should contact again.I don't know if she means something specifically will happened in march. The notes are fine, but security is blank. I raised another CSE, i hope we don't get the standard reply again :)

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to understand the PCC process in Shanghai, China. I am currently in Canada and I called the local police station yesterday and the officer told me that I need to go to the station myself to get the certificate (no third-party representatives allowed) and the process takes about a week, after getting the original certificate I must go to the notary office to get the original certificate translated and this process takes another week. My concern is there will be a time period which I am not covered during my stay in China. E.g: If I go back to SH on Mar.1st and go to the police station on 2nd, tentatively around Mar. 9th I will be able to get the certificate, and I will bring the certificate to the notary office later to get it translated. The final date in which I will get the translated PCC should be around Mar. 20th, after that I will fly back to Canada on Mar. 21st. However, the valid time frame of this certificate will be from when I was born to Mar.2nd (the date in which I go to the police station office), which leaves a gap between Mar. 2nd and Mar. 20th and there is no document to prove I have no criminal record between Mar.2nd and Mar. 20th. Will CIC find this a trouble and should I provide an explanation letter?

Also in terms of Birth Certificate, is it a mandatory document? (I am a 25 year-old single male, without any children).

Thanks!

VISHAN78

Nov 18, 2016
I received my ECA from WES stating that for my PGDM -- "The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential"

Question:

> Should I re-try ECA with IQAS or CES (ICAS is taking almost 6 months now as mentioned in their website)

> Is it even worth trying? My bachelor degree has already been accounted for and I have CRS score of 382;

I have maxed out on mine and my wife's IELTS and I don't see any other avenues (other than learning French) to improve my score.... The only other possibility is to re-try on ECA, not sure if that help though!

Any inputs would be much appreciated!!!!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Can anyone help me with my question about how to fill my express entry profile? I have posted it but no one has replied or assisted so far :/ I'm worried my points won't be correctly calculated

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/undergraduate-full-time-workdistance-learning-t477342.0.html

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

I received an ITA and now on documents submission step and I have couple of questions.

1. Do I just need to submit first and last page of the passport or do I need to submit all the pages?
2. I also have my expired passport and renewed passport, so do I need to submit copies of both passport?
(first and last page of both passports or all the pages of both passport)

Any help would be great, kindly advise