+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
Hey! Could you please lemme know that the CRS is from 600 or 1200?
I haven't applied yet but what i'm observing is that the last score was 463 for August mid, if i'm not wrong and was 800+ in jan.
So what does it actually mean? In jan how come over 800 and august around 463? Unable to understand it actually cos the division is 600+600....
Kindly explain?
Thanking u in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinstrivia said:
Hey! Could you please lemme know that the CRS is from 600 or 1200?
I haven't applied yet but what i'm observing is that the last score was 463 for August mid, if i'm not wrong and was 800+ in jan.
So what does it actually mean? In jan how come over 800 and august around 463? Unable to understand it actually cos the division is 600+600....
Kindly explain?
Thanking u in advance.
The overall max score is 1200. In the earlier months, the cutoff was higher because a lot of applicants had either LMIA or PNP based points adding up 600 points to their score. Later, it fell below 600 and applicants without LMIA or PNP got invited.

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
So u mean to say that for 463, PNP or LMIA wasn't included right??
So it states that the respective person has scored 463 out of 600??
Which also means that the person scoring 808 has just scored 208/600 and 600 from PNP or LMIA?
Kindly advice, cos I have 390....what's the probability?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitinstrivia said:
So u mean to say that for 463, PNP or LMIA wasn't included right??
So it states that the respective person has scored 463 out of 600??
Which also means that the person scoring 808 has just scored 208/600 and 600 from PNP or LMIA?
Kindly advice, cos I have 390....what's the probability?
Yes. Anyone with a score below 600 is still scoring those on a grand total of 1200 but they are getting 0/600 for PNP/LMIA.

At 390, your chances are extremely slim for 2015. Too early to predict for next year. Try and increase your scores meanwhile.

All the best!

Scout85

Aug 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I was unable to find a post that is more relevant , and I really need your help! so here goes.

I am a Single 30 year old, I have a business diploma and a Bachelors degree

In IELTS I scored S9 L8.5 R8.5 W8.5

I have more than 3 years experience in my field and am a member of an Australian Accounting Body.

Based on the above I should have a score of 469 (could be more, but accounting professional qualifications don't entitle me to the 135 points). However, the Express Entry site believes I only have 411.

I believe this is for 2 reasons

1) The skills transferability for Education and Work Experience need a CLB of 9 across the board, I believe the site is unable to distinguish between a CLB of 9 and an IELTS score with an average of 8.5 (which should be more than sufficient as it should equal 10 across the board for CLB) and so I am being robbed of 50 points.

2) The website is also not picking up on the fact I have two post secondary degrees, so I am losing a further 8 points.

This is extremely frustrating for me as 469 would put me in the range for an invite to apply for the last 2-3 rounds.

So I'm pleading with anyone out there who knows how I can contact a human at the CIC or get the message to them that their system needs tweaking so I can get this issue resolved.

Many Thanks,

Scout

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
well the problem is that i have scored CLB 8 but there's no CLB 8 in Canadian system, its either 7 or 9, hence according to the regulation, its CLB 7 for me, which is dropping my scores drastically. On the contrary, I can't increase my education and experience as my profession doesn't have anything above bachelors. M already at the peak right now with an experience of just over 3years. Kindly suggest something on an urgent basis.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Pls help, i have two accounts in two different banks, one is saving accounts( joint with spouse) and second one is salary account, but For POF all amount exists in saving accounts from last 6-7 months. And salary account hv nt much money bcoz i used it for home expensives or for daily use so always balance is below than $100. Only in the first week of every month balance goes up when salary transfered to it. So now question is-: Bank statements are mandatory or not. I have more than six months old balance in my joint account with my spouse and average balance is also same as current balance, just 3-4% variation. If im sending bank letter which stating average balance for last six months, current balance, credit card accounts( limits and balance available), no loan then bank statement for last six months should be submitted or not. And should i submit same letter ( no loan, current balance, avg balance, credit cards) for salary account from other bank or statement is mandatory

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. Your LMIA must be valid.
hello, if your LMIA was expired already, its not a problem as long as you have a valid work permit. I had applied without any positive LMIA but a valid work permit last may 3, 2015 and I just received my passport back now with the CoPR.:) Good luck

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi could any one tell me how difficult it is to get job offer from canada while sitting outside canada?
Has anyone got job offer yet??
My noc-7321 and its compulsory for me to have job offer otherwise i cant apply.. Anysuggestions??

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
The system doesn't auto-detect if the experience was acquired inside or outside Canada. If the experience was outside Canada, you can choose to leave it out completely and you'll not be prompted for any documentation in the checklist.
Thanks for your response. If we leave out the experience altogether from the employment section but leave it in the personal history section would this suffice. Just worried that if we leave out the job history it looks like you are not fully completing their questions as they ask for the spouse job history?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Thanks for your response. If we leave out the experience altogether from the employment section but leave it in the personal history section would this suffice. Just worried that if we leave out the job history it looks like you are not fully completing their questions as they ask for the spouse job history?
That would work. You don't have to provide full disclosure in work history - only relevant information which helps you gain points.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have few questions if you don't mind answering:-

What education documents we need to submit after receiving ITA?

I have already done ECA from WES for me and my husband.

Do I need to submit transcript of myself and my husband after ITA or WES report and copies of degree and mark sheet will suffice?

It will be a great hassle to get transcripts once again from education institutions in India.

Regards.
Just the ECA report and copy of degree/diploma certificate(s). Transcripts won't be required.

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
That would work. You don't have to provide full disclosure in work history - only relevant information which helps you gain points.
Thanks Asivad. One more dilemma I added the experience for my spouse in the EE profile stage. So if we take it out now would it not look a bit dodgy?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Thanks Asivad. One more dilemma I added the experience for my spouse in the EE profile stage. So if we take it out now would it not look a bit dodgy?
Not at all because it makes no material difference to your application. If you're still worried, add an LOE clearly highlighting that you have removed that work experience because you aren't claiming any points for the same.

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

After ITA, I was filling details in PR application and realized that they want chronological order of activities for past 10 years.
I have worked in one organization but at two different locations. Should I write tenure for them in different columns or should the last location with full tenure would be suffice. Any suggestion/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sunny