Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
indpreet said:
Hi Experts,

Can anyone please clarify me, which french test (TEF/DELF/DALF) is valid for Canada immigration?

Regards
TEF

Aug 13, 2015
Hey guys,

First of all this forum is awesome! Got so many pointers already… but am a little short of points and the only way for me to gain any more in the near future is to have a job offer.

My questions are:

1) A job offer has to be one full time job not 2 part time right?

2) If I was offered a job on the other side of the country, how long would I have to stay there before I could move to where I wanted to without any repercussion on my PR? Or does it only need to be a job 'offer' not acceptance?

3) Lastly, there may be a job coming up in the town that I live in, they may not advertise on job bank just locally. Do you think I would still get an lmia from them? Or would they have to re advertise once I (hopefully) get the job in order to get the lmia?

Thanks for any advice :)

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
deepalivg said:
Hi,
Is it necessary to go thru legal lawyer to apply for PR under FSW or express entry?
Not at all, all you need to do is go through the Cic website thoroughly and follow instructions on there.... Its easy!!

staticraj

Jul 25, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Recommend getting both BCA and MCA assessed.
Hi Asivad,
In that case, will I get 4 year bachelor degree or masters degree from WES?

Do I need to send a letter to WES about explaining what lateral entry is?

Thanks

questionsasked

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hi,

I have a few questions in regards to express entry:

1. I received my invitation to apply back on July 10th, since then my points have reduced a bit, however they're still over the cutoff on the 10th. Am I still eligible to submit my application?

2. I have about 2.5 years of experience, all of it in Canada. I have the employment letters all from July 2015, however, my last position's roles and responsibilty letter is from last year August. I asked my past employer for the same one with an updated date and they refused it. Would this be a problem?

3. Am I able to use the proof of funds I have dated back in July 7th 2015?

Thanks!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys just wana know ,how long it takes for medical to be done its alredy 8 days now ..any idea guys

Thanks in advance .

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questionsasked said:
It takes about a week to two. Contact your doctor if unsure.

Thanks and what to ask them do they alredy got the medical results before us ?

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
Hi i need help please.. i received a letter from cic stating for passport request. My problem is i couldnt send my husband's passport in the g8ven timeframe 30 days coz he is currently in the sea as seafarer. His contract will end after 5months .i sent a letter to cic saying about my sitution and i still no responsed from them. Can this be a reason for rejection??please.help me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nymphche said:
Hi i need help please.. i received a letter from cic stating for passport request. My problem is i couldnt send my husband's passport in the g8ven timeframe 30 days coz he is currently in the sea as seafarer. His contract will end after 5months .i sent a letter to cic saying about my sitution and i still no responsed from them. Can this be a reason for rejection??please.help me.
I think your situation is an extenuating one. You can raise a CSE (the language should be extremely polite) and let them know.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kota1978 said:
Hi Guys,

mine LMIA expired long back but I am having open work permit(Expiry March 2016) & working in a Canadian company. Am I eligible for getting 600 points.

Expert advise please.

Thanks in advance..
No. Your LMIA must be valid.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
questionsasked said:
Hi,

I have a few questions in regards to express entry:

1. I received my invitation to apply back on July 10th, since then my points have reduced a bit, however they're still over the cutoff on the 10th. Am I still eligible to submit my application?

If your recalculated CRS is > = CRS for which you were awarded an ITA for, you can apply.

2. I have about 2.5 years of experience, all of it in Canada. I have the employment letters all from July 2015, however, my last position's roles and responsibly letter is from last year August. I asked my past employer for the same one with an updated date and they refused it. Would this be a problem?

When you quit, the reference letter that the employer gives is valid indefinitely. No issues.

3. Am I able to use the proof of funds I have dated back in July 7th 2015?

I'm not sure what you are asking here. If you asking about the bank letter, it is advisable to get a fresh one. If you asking the funds in your account, older the better.

Thanks!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
staticraj said:
Hi Asivad,
In that case, will I get 4 year bachelor degree or masters degree from WES?

Do I need to send a letter to WES about explaining what lateral entry is?

Thanks
Usually, a 3 year bachelors from India is evaluated as "Bachelors (4 years)" in Canada. Moreover, even if it is Bachelors 3 years or 4 years, you get the same CRS points for both.

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I think your situation is an extenuating one. You can raise a CSE (the language should be extremely polite) and let them know.
Can i use the cse on this kind of situation? Coz i thought i could just use that for specific reason mentioned there?..im starting to worry. thank you so much...i hope cic will consider.