+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Hello People !

This is my work history (Riverstone Wealth Management Co. Ltd):

Joined - May 17th 2012
Resigned - April 8th 2015

Under Skills Transferability Factors, Foreign Work Experience I got 50 points.

I was surprised to receive 50 points. I was expecting 25 points, as I have worked 33 days less than 3 complete years.

My total points came to 460. I thought it would be 435. If my total points are overvalued because of system error I would like to rectify it. Pls can some one help me.

Now I am worried that I might face problem later on for gaining higher points than I am entitled to. But I have no other options. I simply put the month and the year I joined and resigned. (THERE'S IS NO OPTION TO PUT THE DATE OF JOINING AND RESIGNATION) .

Currently, I am not working, but I have a new job offer and will join the new organization from 1st June.

I have sent e-mails to CIC but in vain. I haven't received any reply from them.

Can anyone PLS PLS PLS help me with contact details of CIC ( e-mail or telephone) through which I can communicate and get a response.

Thanks in advance.

Riks

Dec 2, 2014
I had my medical in June 28, 2014. Today I have sent passport for Visa stamping and expecting it back in 5-8 days.

Is there any chance of Visa Expiry date beyond 1 year of medical. I am worried as only one month left for 28th June and cost of landing would be very high if I have to manage on my own so soon.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi all. I just want to know if we can get score on work experience? I have 12 years of experience on a particular NOC, i'm not so sure though if i can get score from it. I'm confused. Thank you in advance for answering.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
I have a question.
I recently noticed that if the new manager in my workplace does not give me a letter of employment, I can get it from my own manager, when I was working there.
Therefore, now, I want to add my canadian work experience to my express entry profile.

Now I have a few questions:

1. i have all the necessary documents from my workplace, T4s, NOAs, job offer including the duties on the letterhead, even, the letter accepting my leave for 1.5 month to visit my family, etc. but now the supervisor has changed and the do not give me an employment letter. But my own supervisor at the time, who left there after me, has agreed to give me a notorized letter of employment. Does cic accept such a letter? I include a detailed affidavit as to why I cannot give the letter of employment on the company letterhead. Is that enough?

2. In case I get the points in the express entry system and come out of the pool with this 35 points for canadian work experience, what happens if they do not accept my letter of employment? Dobthey reject my PR application completely? What do they do?

3. Before creating the express entry profile, I took the eligibility assessment test and I was eligible. Therefore I could create my profile. But I said that I didn't have one year canadian work experience. But because I was eligible anyway, I could create my express entry profile. Now, do I have to take the test again and create the profile again, or I just add my canadian work exprience to the current profile?

Please help me if you know anything about these issues.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Hello,

Just a quick question on completing the EE profile. Under citizenship and immigration there is a question if I have applied to CIC before?

I have been to canada a long time ago on a tourist visa for a month. Do I need to answer yes to this question or this only refers to immigration applications. Also it was 15 years ago and I don't seem to have UCI number on the visa.

Appreciate your help.

pasinishi

Apr 27, 2015
hI

I have received my WES report today and i'm confused as to what category i should choose in my education

BSc = Bachelor's degree (four years)

Diploma = Completion of an undergraduate certificate-level program

Hence, should i choose "Two or more Certificates........" or is it only a "Four years bachelors?'" can i claim points for both?

Please help,

Pasindu.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riks said:
I had my medical in June 28, 2014. Today I have sent passport for Visa stamping and expecting it back in 5-8 days.

Is there any chance of Visa Expiry date beyond 1 year of medical. I am worried as only one month left for 28th June and cost of landing would be very high if I have to manage on my own so soon.
Could you please share your timeline?

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
pasinishi said:
hI

I have received my WES report today and i'm confused as to what category i should choose in my education

BSc = Bachelor's degree (four years)

Diploma = Completion of an undergraduate certificate-level program

Hence, should i choose "Two or more Certificates........" or is it only a "Four years bachelors?'" can i claim points for both?

Please help,

Pasindu.
choose the result of your ECA report...

pasinishi

Apr 27, 2015
PrincessIrene02 said:
choose the result of your ECA report...
Thanks for the prompt response. But can't i claim points under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" as i have a post secondary qualification + Bachelors?,here is the result of my evaluation

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: ****
Awarded by: University of *********
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Human Resource Management
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

5. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Institute of Personnel Management
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an undergraduate certificate-level program

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
pasinishi said:
Thanks for the prompt response. But can't i claim points under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" as i have a post secondary qualification + Bachelors?,here is the result of my evaluation

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: ****
Awarded by: University of *********
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

5. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Institute of Personnel Management
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an undergraduate certificate-level program
FRom what ive read... choose the highest... but im not sure in your case.... maybe a senior can properly reply to your query

adeelf

Apr 12, 2015
pasinishi said:
It seems as though you should be able to claim the points.

Your second qualification was assessed as a certificate, and your first was recognized as a 4-year Bachelors. That seems to satisfy the requirements of, "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
shibaak said:
I have a question.
I recently noticed that if the new manager in my workplace does not give me a letter of employment, I can get it from my own manager, when I was working there.
Therefore, now, I want to add my canadian work experience to my express entry profile.

Now I have a few questions:

1. i have all the necessary documents from my workplace, T4s, NOAs, job offer including the duties on the letterhead, even, the letter accepting my leave for 1.5 month to visit my family, etc. but now the supervisor has changed and the do not give me an employment letter. But my own supervisor at the time, who left there after me, has agreed to give me a notorized letter of employment. Does cic accept such a letter? I include a detailed affidavit as to why I cannot give the letter of employment on the company letterhead. Is that enough?

2. In case I get the points in the express entry system and come out of the pool with this 35 points for canadian work experience, what happens if they do not accept my letter of employment? Dobthey reject my PR application completely? What do they do?

3. Before creating the express entry profile, I took the eligibility assessment test and I was eligible. Therefore I could create my profile. But I said that I didn't have one year canadian work experience. But because I was eligible anyway, I could create my express entry profile. Now, do I have to take the test again and create the profile again, or I just add my canadian work exprience to the current profile?

Please help me if you know anything about these issues.
Is there anybody who can answer these questions for me please?

groveranuj

May 20, 2015
Hi all,

I am just starting the EE process online, and like most others, doing it myself. It's actually based on my spouse's profile.

I have a few queries:

1. In the ECA (which I plan to do through WES) the website mentions this particular requirement"

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.
-OR-
If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the university or autonomous college that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

Is this mandatory ? Because in my spouse's case, she's done her studies from Allahabad, the university is based in Lucknow, and we're currently in Mumbai. It will be practically impossible to have the mark-sheets in a sealed / stamped & signed envelope.
My Question is: All her mark-sheets are signed & stamped can we not send the copies directly without getting into this seal envelop hassle?

2. At what stage will the work experience letters (and salary slips, appointment letter etc.) be required?

3. There are various agencies listed for getting the ECA. they all list processing times anywhere from 20 days to 20 weeks. Usually how long does it take to get the ECA report?

Thanks in Advance.
Looking forward to prompt reply & guidance.
Anuj

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
groveranuj said:
Hi all,

I am just starting the EE process online, and like most others, doing it myself. It's actually based on my spouse's profile.

I have a few queries:

1. In the ECA (which I plan to do through WES) the website mentions this particular requirement"

My Question is: All her mark-sheets are signed & stamped can we not send the copies directly without getting into this seal envelop hassle?

2. At what stage will the work experience letters (and salary slips, appointment letter etc.) be required?

3. There are various agencies listed for getting the ECA. they all list processing times anywhere from 20 days to 20 weeks. Usually how long does it take to get the ECA report?

Thanks in Advance.
Looking forward to prompt reply & guidance.
Anuj
1. Well, for WES you should have all of them in sealed envelopes bearing the emblem of the university. Don't forget that the envelopes should have the university emblem and they should be sealed.
2. WES does not need your work experience. EE needs it. WES is one step before you actually create your EE profile. when you create your profile and this government decides to issue an invitation to PR for you, you will need to submit those documents.
3. It actually depends on the agency. WES is the best regarding time. I took my husbands ECA in 15 days from the date I sent the documents. But, for WES you should be very careful to hae all the necessary documents ready based on their regulations. most importantly copies of original language transcripts and diplomas in sealed envelopes of the university. make sure the envelopes have the emblem of the university as well.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I will start creating my EE profile within a week as I am waiting for my English test scores. Before doing that I am making sure that I have all the required docs in hand so before I get an ITA.

Hence I have already applied for India PCC via BLS Toronto.

I have a one query which is somewhat strange considering many have received rejections since they did not submit PCC:

I was in London, UK on a WP from 4th Sep 2013 till 23rd Feb 2014. However I travelled for my marriage vacation outside UK from 24th Jan 2014 till 19th Feb 2014.

As per the PCC creteria, one has to stay for continuous 6 months or longer in an overseas country.

I am confused, if I do require a PCC from UK police (as I have not stayed for continuous 6 months) as it will cost me 100 CAD and may put my application on hold/reject if the VO requires.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks