App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
DoubleS said:
Hi Kalpeshpujara,

You need to retake the IELTS and improve your speaking and writing scores to 7 or higher. Here is what the CIC website says about English scores:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp
Hello again Kalpesh Pujara,
Please accept my apologies for the incorrect information I have give you. I was looking at the CELPIP Chart:

Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General 2014 Test score equivalency chart for reports issued on or after April 1, 2014
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 10 10 10 10
9 9 9 9 9
8 8 8 8 8
7 7 7 7 7
6 6 6 6 6
5 5 5 5 5
4 4 4 4 4

Instead of the IELTS chart:

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training – Test score equivalency chart
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 8.0. 7.5 8.5 7.5
9 7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0
8 6.5 6.5 7.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
6 5.0 5.5 5.5 5.5
5 4.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
4 3.5 4.0 4.5 4.0
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

With the above and the information you have provided, you should get an eligible EE profile. Please ask someone to look over your answers to the questions, sometimes all we need is a fresh pair of eyes to catch something we might be missing. Again, my apologies for the incorrect information.

I hope you work this out and I wish you all the best.

SS

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
challa151297 said:
Wrong.

He is referencing IELTS score and you are telling about Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) sore.He is eligible for EE already.
Thank you for the correction challa151297, he is eligible for EE.

Just a quick note, persons who take the IELTS still need to meet a certain Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level to qualify for EE.

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear All,

Please suggest me weather to apply for EE or wait for PER as i have applied for FSW, file received by CIC on 29/12/2014.

But i have not received PER till today...

Valuable suggestions appreciated..

Cheers and all the best for every one.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
canada786 said:
Dear All,

Please suggest me weather to apply for EE or wait for PER as i have applied for FSW, file received by CIC on 29/12/2014.

But i have not received PER till today...

Valuable suggestions appreciated..

Cheers and all the best for every one.
First thing you should do, You should call CIC call centre(1 613 944 4000) and ask for an update on your FSW 2014 application.

There is no harm in creating an EE profile while having a FSW 2014 application in process. Based on the answer you receive then you can decide if you need to create an EE profile. If you do not get a satisfactory answer today, I suggest that you go ahead and create your EE profile.

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
DoubleS said:
First thing you should do, You should call CIC call centre(1 613 944 4000) and ask for an update on your FSW 2014 application.

There is no harm in creating an EE profile while having a FSW 2014 application in process. Based on the answer you receive then you can decide if you need to create an EE profile. If you do not get a satisfactory answer today, I suggest that you go ahead and create your EE profile.
Thanks mate.

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Repost

Hi Guys,

I have a doubt while filling up the Activity History section. My 16-month MBA was completed in 2 parts - 12 months in the Philippines and last 4 months in Canada as part of student exchange program. Now my 2 rows in my Activity section under the following heads

Activity Type
Duration
Activity
University
Country
Standing
Field
Level of education

look like this -

• Educational
    Sep '12 to Dec '12
    Studying - 4 month Student Exchange Program of MBA
    McGill University
    Canada
    Degree awarded
    Business
    Masters
  • Educational
    Sep '11 to Sep '12
    Studying - 12 months out of 16 month MBA course
    Asian Institute of Management
    Philippines
    Degree awarded
    Business
    Masters

Would it seem to CIC that I earned 2 masters degree? Truth is that I received 1 at the end of the term in Canada (Dec '12) but issued by AIM, Philippines. Do you guys suggest that I keep it like this or make changes?

papli

Apr 15, 2015
Hi,
I have experience in customer service in bank and MNC, receiving queries through mails , adding names of analysts in records, under which NOC i can apply, also advise whther Mcom is considered as masters for PR application.

Apr 29, 2015
I applied for Express Entry FSTP in January, but two years of experience from 5 years expired in March. How to find the experience? 1. When I applied in Jan? 2. From the date of selection into the pool and getting ITA? Thanks

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello.

I've applied for WES and my expected date of evaluation is may27th. Can I include my reference number in the EE profile or not? Or do i wait till I have my evaluation is complete?

sweetyvenky1

Jan 14, 2014
I am supposed to get 75 point in Skill transferability factors but i am getting only 50 points another 25 are missing....

I am supposed to be getting 25 points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, with one or more under CLB 9
(Maximum 25 points) with combinatin of Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (CLB levels 6,7 & 8)

I have got 50 Points for education + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience with combination of Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (CLB levels 6,7 & 8)

My education is 3 yrs bachelor degree form india (ECA completed) + 2yrs diploma from canadian college
my IELTS SCORE IS SPEAKING = 7.5 (CLB 10)
READING = 6.5 (CLB 8)
LISTENING = 6.0 (CLB 7)
WRITING = 6.0 (CLB 7)

can anyone plz help what to do

dreamgarden

Apr 24, 2015
dreamgarden said:
Hello experts,
i am new in the forum. Pls help me to submit my express entry profile.
I have pass marks and got positive response from Come to Canada illigibility check.
I submitted my profile first time but get in-illegible notice. At that time two problems i identified.

1. I did two jobs. one is for 6 months and another is my present job doing for 5+ years. By mistake I mentioned my 1st job as my primary job which i did for only 6 months.
2. My spouse applied (before February 2008)in simplified method as applicant and our then application was returned and we got refund. In my profile I mentioned YES I applied earlier and inserted my spouse file uci number. Actually i was co-applicant. I don't know whether it was a cause of in-illigibility then.

After identified those mistakes I submitted my profile for 2nd time.
This time i corrected my primary profession. But select YES i applied earlier for express entry and insert my file number there from my 1st auto in-illegible letter and again got auto in-illegible letter.

what is the problem with my submission?

I have the following score:
My Recent ECA: Bachelor degree (four years) and One year of graduate study
My Recent IELTS: List. 6.5, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.0 & speak. 7.0
My Age:34+ Job exp claimed: 5 years+ in NOC 1434, My Spouse has first blood relative in Canada and spouse recent ielts score is: List5.0, Read. 6.0, Writ. 6.5 & speak. 6.0
Spouse ECA:Bachelor degree (four years)

What should i do now. I want to take third time chance to submit my profile. should i submit as a fresh new applicant without mentioning any immigration history - that i submitted express entry profile earlier and got in-illegible letter..??
experts, Pls suggest me
I am really very upset.....

[Hi seniors,
i am waiting for a suggestion. I submitted my EE Profile and got inillegible letter.
But Come to Canada wizerd says me that i am illegible. Now i will submit my EE profile again. Should i mention the previous EE profile number in my new submission? What should i answer the question.. Applied for Express entry before..?? Dropping profile means submission of EE application? Pls suggest me what things need to mention or need not to mention for re-submission of my EE Profile. If i submit as like as a new applicant, Any problem Then..? Pls advice me..

gouravgarg

Apr 30, 2015
Hi

Please answer anyone

If my wife applies for FSW program
1. what documents (like eca, language test etc) do I need to have?
2. are these documents required at the time of creating profile or after my wife gets invitation to apply?

Regards,
Gourav Garg

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
gouravgarg said:
Hi

Please answer anyone

If my wife applies for FSW program
1. what documents (like eca, language test etc) do I need to have? Valid Passport, ECA, IELTS (for both of you if you want to claim points for your education, language ability too)
2. are these documents required at the time of creating profile or after my wife gets invitation to apply? At the time of creating a profile. After ITA, you would need, police clearance certificates, medical, proof of funds, letter of recommendations

Regards,
Gourav Garg
replies inline in red

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
i have already entered my EE in pool targeting sask...for noc 1241, my wes is master's, for age full points...ielts- L-7, R-7, W-6.5, S-7 overall-7, 5 yrs experience total points are 372 but problem is now sask EE sub category they have updated their guidelines & removed 1241 noc from appendix...so how do i will get chance to apply for PNP????