Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
1. My total work experience is ~14 years in IT. My full time qualification is 3 Year Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (10+3) and I have been working since then. I then completed a Distance Learning B.Sc in IT in 2011. If I show B.Sc -IT as my qualification, will they consider my work experience from 2011 onwards? Will they consider my experience prior to B.Sc-IT also? Yes, your work experience in the last 10 years will be considered.

2. I have been working in USA for over 2 years. Do I still need to pass IELTS? If yes then how can I find what's the required score in each section? Yes, you need to pass the IELTS. To qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four language abilities. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

3. Do I need to pass IELTS before getting my education assessed? No

4. Should I send the transcripts of both 3-yr Diploma and B.Sc-IT to WES for education assessment?In order to get points for both, you must have both of them assessed, therefore, WES will need both transcripts

5. Once WES sends the assessment report, how long is it valid? 5 years. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

If you have more questions, check out this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Good luck!!!

makaveli16

Apr 25, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello all,

I am presently an international student in Canada, I'll be completing my masters by Dec., 2015. I've got my ECA done, IELTS (L7.5, R7.5, W7.5, S7.0) and have between 4 to 5 yrs working experience from my country of origin (Nigeria). I wish to apply for the Express Entry program and I've also completed the online eligibility and got a "personal reference code".

However, will you advise me to go ahead and apply now or should I wait to complete my master's program before applying? Also, if I apply now, will I be able to edit my application at a later date after submission (say, I get my master's degree, will I be able to add it to my application later)?

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon. Plus I'm new to this forum. Thanks.

phoenix143

Apr 27, 2015
Hi ,
I am currently residing in USA on H4 visa and i have around 7 years of exp in IT. Could you please let me know the process to apply EE ? Also could you please confirm there wont be any trouble in travelling between USA and CA for meeting my family?

Citizen1721

Feb 17, 2014
Salam friends

I am from karachi. B.E from N.E.D engineering univeristy and MBA from UK (leading and recognized university) I just want to kknow

Do i still have to do educational assessment from Pakistan also? Or can apply on the basis of UK degree?

If i skip pakistan education and do assessment for my UK degree then will it be Ok?

Can any one guide me the simplest procedure for pakistani educational assessment as i am completely lost with the complicated Procedure

My Engineering degrees already attested by HEC

Please helpme out

Thanks
Ali

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Check if your universities are listed under WES.

And you will need evaluation for all education outside Canada because WES doesn't do evaluation without secondary education that is inter or O/Alevels.

For more help search on this forum. There are threads about how to apply for inter or Olevels also

Guidan25

Apr 27, 2015
Hi all,

I have Worked in Canada for the same company, same Job same NOC B, from sept 1st -december 31st / 2013 and from February 1st /2014 to Sept 30th /2014 (12 months)

I am a little bit confused with the work experience required for CEC and the points allowed for the Canadian work experience.

1) Am I eligible for entry express under the CEC program with my 12 month non-continous experience?

2) Will i get the points regarding the Canadian work experience (1 year : 35pts ) and Skill Transferability (With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree)

thanks in advance.

kalpeshpujara

Apr 28, 2015
Hi There,

My name is Kalpesh Pujara and I am applying for Canada PR express entry. When I checked eligibility, it says I am eligible and gives me reference number. But when I tried to actually submit my profile, it gives message that "Not eligible for Express Entry". Here is my detail to assess:

Marital status: Single
IELTS (taken in Nov '14) score: Speaking - 6, Writing - 6.5, Reading - 7.5, Listening - 9. Overall - 7.5

Work experience: Showing 6+ years of experience as follow:
From Sept '14 till date - HR Manager (code 0112)
From Feb '13 to Sept '14 - Assistant HR Manager (code 0112)
From July '12 to Jan '13 - HR Executive (code 1121)
From Feb '04 to June '12 - Customer Care Representative BPO (Code 6552)

Fund showing: $12000
ECA: Bachelors of Business Admin (WES done)

When entering all these details, the website states that the profile is not eligible for express entry.

Please let me know what mistake I am doing here. Is it work experience? Does my experience as a CCR not count? Should I show more fund or anything else? Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hi. Incase you get an ITA under FSW and are employed in Canada, is the proof of funds required?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kalpeshpujara said:
Hi There,

My name is Kalpesh Pujara and I am applying for Canada PR express entry. When I checked eligibility, it says I am eligible and gives me reference number. But when I tried to actually submit my profile, it gives message that "Not eligible for Express Entry". Here is my detail to assess:

Marital status: Single
IELTS (taken in Nov '14) score: Speaking - 6, Writing - 6.5, Reading - 7.5, Listening - 9. Overall - 7.5

Work experience: Showing 6+ years of experience as follow:
From Sept '14 till date - HR Manager (code 0112)
From Feb '13 to Sept '14 - Assistant HR Manager (code 0112)
From July '12 to Jan '13 - HR Executive (code 1121)
From Feb '04 to June '12 - Customer Care Representative BPO (Code 6552)

Fund showing: $12000
ECA: Bachelors of Business Admin (WES done)

When entering all these details, the website states that the profile is not eligible for express entry.

Please let me know what mistake I am doing here. Is it work experience? Does my experience as a CCR not count? Should I show more fund or anything else? Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks,

Kalpesh
Hi Kalpeshpujara,

You need to retake the IELTS and improve your speaking and writing scores to 7 or higher. Here is what the CIC website says about English scores:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

kalpeshpujara

Apr 28, 2015
Hello DoubleS,

Thanks for replying. My consultant here says that at least 6 band is required in each field which I have scored. If my IELTS score is not valid or up to mark, then why the website gives me Reference number when I tried to check the eligibility? I enter same scores and work experience and everything else, and the website states that I am eligible for express entry and gives me reference number.

Can you please explain this?

Kalpesh Pujara

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kalpeshpujara said:
Hello DoubleS,

Thanks for replying. My consultant here says that at least 6 band is required in each field which I have scored. If my IELTS score is not valid or up to mark, then why the website gives me Reference number when I tried to check the eligibility? I enter same scores and work experience and everything else, and the website states that I am eligible for express entry and gives me reference number.

Can you please explain this?

Kalpesh Pujara
Hello Kalpesh Pujara,
I'm not sure why the website would give you a reference number. Quick question, do you have 1 year or more of continuous Canadian Experience?
SS

sd_shreyas

Apr 28, 2015
Hi Brian,

I am a new member of this forum. I am targeting for Express entry route for Canada immigration and would like to get users advice on educational documents attestation of my wife. She is my dependent and I would like to make use of her education for point count.

Questions are:
1) Her educational documents name consist of her father name as a middle name. Do I need to furnish any supporting document to WEC along with her marksheets and degree certificate? In her Passport, husband name column consists of my name. Plus, I do have marriage certificate also.

2) Do I need to make 2 separate application and payment to WEC for her educational documents verification? Or since she is my dependent, only one application and payment to WEC will be fine. If WEC do consider one application only, how do I need to prove her dependency on me?

3) Apart from graduate degree (B.Sc.), she is having 1 year Diploma in Medical Laboratory (DMLT) degree from South Gujarat University. Will this degree count towards points addition? If not, is it advisable to have this degree verified for future use?

Thank you.
Shreyas

Csawalha

Mar 16, 2015
Hi,

my score is 335, r we going to get any ITA this year or try to do something else, im sending tons of emails on the job bank with my cv attached, looks really impossible to get a job offer, its really frustrating or should we just sit and wait??

challa151297

Mar 24, 2015
DoubleS said:
Hi Kalpeshpujara,

You need to retake the IELTS and improve your speaking and writing scores to 7 or higher. Here is what the CIC website says about English scores:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English.
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp
Wrong.

He is referencing IELTS score and you are telling about Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) sore.He is eligible for EE already.