12-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
hi there...my work permit will expire this month..and i already got my ita and i also applied for bowp...my question is my boss has someone to replaced me next month..what will happen to my ee application if i am not working anymore? and what should i do..pls and thank you..

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I have received ITA and I am currently working on arranging the documents which are required to be submitted

I have 2 question, I am sure these question s might have been asked before as well

1. Can any one share the format in which experience letter needs to be prepared?
I have been working in a single organization for 11 years under multiple roles. I spoke to my HR and they have refused to provide me a letter which lists down my roles &
responsibilities, Number of hours worked per week, previous and current salary. Is it possible that I can provide a legal affidavit stating these details and submit it along with
the application form
OR
Can I ask my reporting manager to sign such a letter

2. In order to show financial proof - does the primary applicant has to show the entire value of funds or it can be primary application and their spouse (who are also included in
the application).

Regards
PBJ

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
I have question about proof of funds for federal part: I'm thinking of buying 13k CAD via online currency exchange portal - will this be accepted, or better stick with regular bank account statement?

did anyone try that?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Stngr said:
I have question about proof of funds for federal part: I'm thinking of buying 13k CAD via online currency exchange portal - will this be accepted, or better stick with regular bank account statement?

did anyone try that?
There is no need to have the funds in CAD, you can have funds in your local currency (equivalent or more than the minimum fund requirement) and you can show bank statements in which the funds are parked.

kartiktowniee

Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PBJ said:
Hello Seniors,

I have received ITA and I am currently working on arranging the documents which are required to be submitted

I have 2 question, I am sure these question s might have been asked before as well

1. Can any one share the format in which experience letter needs to be prepared?
I have been working in a single organization for 11 years under multiple roles. I spoke to my HR and they have refused to provide me a letter which lists down my roles &
responsibilities, Number of hours worked per week, previous and current salary. Is it possible that I can provide a legal affidavit stating these details and submit it along with
the application form
OR

2. In order to show financial proof - does the primary applicant has to show the entire value of funds or it can be primary application and their spouse (who are also included in
the application).

Regards
PBJ
1. It is actually better if an immediate superior writes your job reference letter. So YES you can get it signed from your manager. Be sure to attach the business card of the person signing your job reference letter
2. Your funds can be in the name of your spouse if she is accompanying you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
PBJ said:
Hello Seniors,

the application form
OR

Check this link for reference letter format and alternate approaches for reference letter http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

the application).

For the funds which are in your spouse's name, you will need to get a self declaration from your spouse stating that he/she is the co-applicant in your application for immigration to Canada and he/she has no objection for the funds being utilized for migration purposes. You will have to submit the bank statements for the account so mentioned in the self declaration.

Regards
PBJ

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hello Sir, i have a question regarding proof of funds.In my case,my wife is principal applicant and i am dependant applicant.In my previous file which got rejected due to Police clearance certificate,i had just uploaded balance certificates on banks letter head and didn't show 6 months statement.But this time i want to be on safer side.So is there any problem if i just upload balance certificates on banks letter head showing name,account number,balance etc.actually our 70% funds are just 4 months older.thats why i didn't upload 6 months balance statement .so is dere any problem if i again do dat or i just upload 6 months bank statement whatever i have...also funds are 3-4 accounts?????

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohit7700 said:
Hello Sir, i have a question regarding proof of funds.In my case,my wife is principal applicant and i am dependant applicant.In my previous file which got rejected due to Police clearance certificate,i had just uploaded balance certificates on banks letter head and didn't show 6 months statement.But this time i want to be on safer side.So is there any problem if i just upload balance certificates on banks letter head showing name,account number,balance etc.actually our 70% funds are just 4 months older.thats why i didn't upload 6 months balance statement .so is dere any problem if i again do dat or i just upload 6 months bank statement whatever i have...also funds are 3-4 accounts?????
You can upload latest balance certificates which has details as required [applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months]. You can also attach bank statements, it does not matter if the funds has not been there for 6 months as long as you can prove that that funds rightfully belongs to you.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
Stanlee said:
There is no need to have the funds in CAD, you can have funds in your local currency (equivalent or more than the minimum fund requirement) and you can show bank statements in which the funds are parked.
yeah, but now exchange rate is kinda good for me, plus I'll have it in English. The bank statement i need to have translated, due to lack of English interface...

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
hi,

Any Indians here in Singapore? Any idea how to get SG COC without CIC request letter? I heard some ppl got using ITA letter and personal checklist page.. Anyone got like that?

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Stanlee said:
Yes, the funds has to be in the name of the primary applicant. If the POF is on your husband's name then you need to get a self declaration from your husband stating that the funds so maintained in his name are to be used for migration purposes and he has no objection for the same.
I have this question..
Should I type the letter by my own and my husband sign it?
Or should it be notarized or something?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Fahimeh_t said:
I have this question..
Should I type the letter by my own and my husband sign it?
Or should it be notarized or something?
Self declaration can by typed and signed by your husband. No need for notarization.

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Hello, I just have a question about the correlation of process time and CRS point. So if two people (assuming CRS 1000 points and 480 points respectively) are selected in the same round in express entry, does the one with 1000 points will be processed faster than the one with 480 points? Or the process time are the same for all eligible candidate in the same round, regardless of how many points do they get?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lili2307338 said:
Hello, I just have a question about the correlation of process time and CRS point. So if two people (assuming CRS 1000 points and 480 points respectively) are selected in the same round in express entry, does the one with 1000 points will be processed faster than the one with 480 points? Or the process time are the same for all eligible candidate in the same round, regardless of how many points do they get?
No such trend has been observed. I don't think your score makes a difference.