+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
faridshariff said:
need some advice.

I am ready with my IELTS and ECA and other documents required to create my EE profile.

I will be getting married in June 2016.

Is it possible to apply as Single now and later after getting COPR add spouse before landing in Canada? If yes, then how much times does it take? do I have to go through the entire process again or there is some quicker way?
You can apply now, IMO.

Once you get ITA and submit your PR application and you add your wife to the application after that, your points won't be re-calculated - You just need to get the medicals for your wife done.

If you add her before you submit your PR application, your points will be re-calculated accordingly! Have you tried checking how much CRS you get?

wjiajia1115

Feb 23, 2016
Hello,

I have a bachelor degree (4 years) and a post graduate certificate in real property valuation. Both credentials were finished in Canada. The post graduate certificate is a part-time program which includes 6 courses in total. I spent three terms, almost 1 year, to finish the program. Could I choose "two or more post-secondary credentials" in the EE system?

Thanks!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unless the job you left was LMIA backed you got 600 points for it, NO, you do NOT need to update CIC.
Nothing related to LMIA, Thanks for your reply. +1 for you

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can apply now, IMO.

Once you get ITA and submit your PR application and you add your wife to the application after that, your points won't be re-calculated - You just need to get the medicals for your wife done.

If you add her before you submit your PR application, your points will be re-calculated accordingly! Have you tried checking how much CRS you get?

Without spouse i am on 441. i will apply for OINP.

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, what should I answer in the following questions if I had a previous profile that I withdrew before getting the ITA? (OINP reasons)

Has APPLICANT NAME applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?

Has APPLICANT NAME applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Folks,

My CRS is @435 and received PT from ontario, just few days back i renewed my passport as i had to change my address in the old one..to my surprise the old one is stamped cancelled..

All my docs are ready do i need to wait for the new one to send docs or can i email them later once i receive the one new.

Suggestions are required....thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:
Guys, what should I answer in the following questions if I had a previous profile that I withdrew before getting the ITA? (OINP reasons)

Has APPLICANT NAME applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?

Has APPLICANT NAME applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?
Answer NO to both as you just created profile and never got ITA and put forth an application.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudi said:
Hi Folks,

My CRS is @435 and received PT from ontario, just few days back i renewed my passport as i had to change my address in the old one..to my surprise the old one is stamped cancelled..

All my docs are ready do i need to wait for the new one to send docs or can i email them later once i receive the one new.

Suggestions are required....thanks
You cannot submit the old cancelled passport. I believe you would need to wait for new one and you can't submit without a passport

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had got ITA on 17th July
Filed my visa on 3rd Sep
Got Married on 17th Nov
Updated cic on 18th Nov
Requirement came for Spouse docs and fees on 20th Jan
Submitted till 05th Feb

When i can expect PPR?

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Hi friends,

I would like to ask for your suggestions on the following issue.

I already asked in another thread and I also like to ask here as I need it urgently.

I'm an FSW-Inland applicant and applied for my spouse visitor visa but it got rejected yesterday.

So I would like to know whether it ll affect my PR application.

If not I'm planning to reapply once again.

So pls help me with your suggestions.

Thank you.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Folks,

I am @ CRS 435, will 4 yr under-graduate full time diploma and 3 yrs bachelors degree be counted as two or more certificates....

Please suggest.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
While applying for jobs in the

to any recruitment agency or
directly to the companies

Can we specify that we are applying for our own visa through EE or PNP so they don't have to bear the expenses and will that make any difference?

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urgent help needed

I am having trouble in determining my NOC, and in my past 5 years I have been employed in Sales & Marketing field. Now Problem is determining NOC

My JD is as follow;
Territory Incharge - MNC 2.5 Years
OOH Accounts Development.
• Day to day interaction with OOH customers as per defined service standards.
• Sales Forecasting, Strategic Commercial Planning & Operational Planning.
• Ensuring availability and visibility of Nestle products in the OOH customers.
• Achieving monthly sales target of HORECA, HELT & Work consumers.
• Managing distributor & their sales force.
• Establishing and monitoring sales territories & channel sales expenses.

Is it Comes under 0601 Corporate sales managers or 6211 Retail sales supervisors.

Trade Territory Manager -MNC 2.5 Years
•Developing and implementing an integrated range of marketing concepts, methodologies & sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of business.
•Analyzing market research to determine consumer & competitor needs & map accurate strategies corresponding to market demands.
•Responsible for Key account management, customer relationship development and negotiations with distributors
•Focus on building client relationships and implementing and ways to ensure proper key account maintenance.
•Supervising & organizing promotional campaigns, merchandising launches & innovative event strategies to foster consumer loyalty & expenditure.

Is it under 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers or 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants ?

Urgent Help is required, As I am filing my case on my own beha