+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ak595 said:
I have a question here..

If I apply for PNP in Ontario under Employer driven stream, then will I get extra 600 points in my EE profile?
Unless you have a job offer that is LMIA backed, you will not get 600 points.

Plus, the stream that you are mentioning does not come under EE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nshakelly said:
Is it mandatory to have IELTS scores valid for ATLEAST 1 year from the day I submit my documents for EE? I had my test results for IELTS from Oct 2, 2014 and submitted my documents for EE on Feb 12, 2016. Technically, my IELTS scores are valid up to Oct 2016.

Kindly, suggest whether I have to re-take IELTS and provide the new scores to IRCC to attach to my file or do the current scores suffice?
Not required. Language tests are valid for 2 years!

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

Minor issue :)

Some of my documents are at my uncle's possession (he is in canada) like his citizenship card.
So he is making me color scans of them. Apart from this I should attach mine and my mom's birth certificates which are aparently not in canada :)
So my question is as this has to be one file - do you have any idea how to combine different PDFs into one file? ANy program or something? Did you use one?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hey,

Minor issue :)

Some of my documents are at my uncle's possession (he is in canada) like his citizenship card.
So he is making me color scans of them. Apart from this I should attach mine and my mom's birth certificates which are aparently not in canada :)
So my question is as this has to be one file - do you have any idea how to combine different PDFs into one file? ANy program or something? Did you use one?
Copy all those documents in word. then convert that word file to PDF.
Just google convert word to PDF. or merge PDF files. You ll get lot of links there.

Try : http://www.pdfmerge.com/ for merging 2 pdfs

Harry2059

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

What is the average time to receive the acknowledgement of receipt from CIC if applied under express entry?
(actual confirmation that a file is received and passed R10 completeness check)
thanks

RoseMJ

Feb 18, 2016
I had a query regarding the Employment Reference letter. My previous organization has denied providing the letter.

So wanted to confirm that if I provide the below mentioned, would it be adequate?
1. Relieving letter
2. Experience letter
3. Salary slips
4. Mail communication with the HR(in which they denied providing the reference letter)
5. LOE(does this have to be notarized?)
6. Offer letter
7. A letter from my previous supervisor on plain paper
8. Copy of supervisor's office ID.

Also, my previous company has now been acquired by another organisation, so the copy of supervisor's office ID, and the mail communication would display the new organisation logos, etc. Would I need to mention this in the LOE?

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
need some advice.

I am ready with my IELTS and ECA and other documents required to create my EE profile.

I will be getting married in June 2016.

Is it possible to apply as Single now and later after getting COPR add spouse before landing in Canada? If yes, then how much times does it take? do I have to go through the entire process again or there is some quicker way?

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
My PR application is in process now with medical passed only. I submitted my application while I was in Bangladesh. But I have moved to Qatar on a Company sponsored visa working for a new company last week. So, is there a requirement to update my new present address and my new job. My NOC remains the same also my parents are still living in the Bangladesh address given in PR application.

Please advise!

Thanks
Alifur

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
faridshariff said:
need some advice.

I am ready with my IELTS and ECA and other documents required to create my EE profile.

I will be getting married in June 2016.

Is it possible to apply as Single now and later after getting COPR add spouse before landing in Canada? If yes, then how much times does it take? do I have to go through the entire process again or there is some quicker way?
In my opinion its better to apply now rather than waiting till june. Yes you can update your status with CIC. Not sure bout the time though.Wait for seniors suggestions as well.
Good luck

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Got a new job after my AOR , Do i need to update it to CIC?

Thanks.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Good day!

I received a letter requesting for additional documents. one is schedule 4 and the other is 8 numbers followed by my name, which after trying to figure out what that is, turns out to be my UCI no.

can you advice me if there is any document pertaining to UCI no? Initially I was thinking it might just be to indicate my UCI no but:
- on top of the letter, my UCI no is already indicated so I had second thoughts that this is just for info
- and they have stated "documents" in the requirement where one is sched 4. so I assume they require something from the UCI no?

greatly appreciate your advice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel0815 said:
Good day!

I received a letter requesting for additional documents. one is schedule 4 and the other is 8 numbers followed by my name, which after trying to figure out what that is, turns out to be my UCI no.

can you advice me if there is any document pertaining to UCI no? Initially I was thinking it might just be to indicate my UCI no but:
- on top of the letter, my UCI no is already indicated so I had second thoughts that this is just for info
- and they have stated "documents" in the requirement where one is sched 4. so I assume they require something from the UCI no?

greatly appreciate your advice.
Ignore it. They are just indicating your UCI. That is a problem with the format of their letter. Submit you S4 document. Good luck - wish you a speedy PPR.